Takoyaki And..

Me & U.

Your POV

All righty! We're all set and ready to hang out with oppa and Key! I'm so excited~! We walked here by feet because like it wasn't that far away from the hotel. Anyways, here we are, looking around at tall buildings. There's loads of people here, most of them are eating or buying some foods at the food stalls.

As for GD oppa and Key, of course they wore something to hide themselves. Then suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Ara, it's me, Onew. Where are you? I thought that we could hang out together but I couldn't find you.."

"Oh Onew oppa. Wait, did you just said that you wanted to hang out with me?"

"Umm, yeah"

"Okay then.. Well, We're already out of the building right now, but not that far. You probably can catch up with us if you're quick enough"

"Okay! Hold on, we? You're with who?"

"Jiyong oppa and Kibum oppa"

Yes, I just called Key with 'oppa'. Not that big of a deal though, he is older than me after all.

"Oh, jinja? Okay, I'll be quick, just wait for me~!", Onew said as he hung up.

Wow, first Key, then Onew oppa's coming? This must be my lucky day to hang out with 2 SHINee members.

Jonghyun's POV

Why must streets here be so crowded? It's so hard for me to even know where I'm going.. But it's a good thing I wore something not Jonghyun would usually wear, or fangirls would make this place here more crowded.

"Takoyaki, takoyaki", my eyes were just focused on finding a takoyaki stall.

"Ah, there's one!".

"Hello, sir. May I help you?", the vendor asked me.

"Umm, one octopus takoyaki please.".

"Okay, that's all sir?".

"I think that's all", I spoke while handing some money to the vendor. Now, the waiting part.

I was so impatient while watching the vendor make the takoyaki. I mean, it's friggin' awesome.

After a few minutes, finally my takoyaki is ready~

Then I saw an empty bench and ate there. How convenient.

But suddenly I heard a very familiar laugh. The laugh that only someone I know would have. I don't know why, but I seriously sounded like Onew hyung. It couldn't be, right? As far as I know, he would never be laughing in public alone like a weirdo.

Onew's POV

Kibum just told us something hilarious! If I remembered it correctly, he told us that he saw a list of the most popular things searched on the Internet and the 5th one cracked me up. It said that people searched for 'how to kill a potato'.

...

BWAHAHAHA!

Like, like why would someone wanted to kill a potato?!

*continues laughing like a madman*

Jonghyun's POV

I turned my head around to see who it was and I was right. It was Onew, but I was also wrong. He wasn't laughing alone. He's with some other people.. Let me see.

I tried to see who the other people were without looking weird.

Key? Is that him? And, and G-Dragon? Why would they hang out together?

Is that.. Ara?

They look like they're having a good time.

BUT WAIT, WHY AM I BOTHERING ABOUT HER?

I don't like her. Nope. She's just a girl. A girl who constantly stares at me for no good reason. Yeah. Just a girl.

But why am I getting this weird feeling? When I look at them, I get this uneasy feel.

Just..

SNAP YOUR MIND OUT OF IT, KIM JONGHYUN.

 

Author's Note

My gosh this is the worst jealousy themed chapter I've ever read. I seriously at things like this.. ._. But hope you'll like it ^^; Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for another chapter, been so worked up with school! And let's welcome new subscribers~! Hellow, MaginInSlowMotion, Wonderfulheart, tine1222 and Myatthu! Mianhae if there are names that I didn't include or said twice <3 :D

(And also, this was a very short chapter, I know..)