My Dear Oppa

Me & U.

Your POV

"Wow, it's really big..", I said in fascination of the beautiful YG building. There were studios everywhere! And I even got to meet the 2NE1 noonas practicing in their studio. Anyways, my true reason of being here is to visit my dear brother, Ji Yong.. AKA G-Dragon. He's my typical annoying yet caring brother. According to his schedule, which I happen to know, he's supposed to be free today so I'm currently looking for him all around the building. Then I stumbled upon a room. It's looks like more of a studio than a room, especially if large mirrors replace concrete walls. And by large, I mean gigantic. Suddenly, a group consisting of 5 boys walked into my direction. Then one of the members greeted me and it was Jiyong. I can already tell by his voice. "Ara~!", he said while spreading his arms wide for a hug. I just simply walked into the hug then Jiyong squeezed me to death. Literally, to death. "C.. can't.. breathe.", I said suffacating into the hug. "Oh, mianhe.. eheh", he said releasing the hug the scratching the back of his head. "Hyung, who's the girl?", said a boy AKA the maknae. "Oh, let me introduce her. This is Kwon Ara, my little younger sister!", he said, ruffling my hair at the same time. "Yah, I'm not that little anymore, oppa. Like, I'm already 17 years old..", I said, pouting while fixing my hair. "Aigoo, you are so cute!", Jiyong said while pinching my cheeks until they were red. "Ouch!", I yelled, obviously in pain. Then, as usual, he said sorry. "Aish.." First he messed up my hair, a second later he's hurting my cheeks. See what I mean about annoying? "Arasso, arasso. How about I treat us and Ara to a cafe? Sounds good?", oppa suggested! "Woah!", Seungri suddenly said? "Why? What's so shocking, Seungri? You've never been to a cafe before?", Jiyong asked him. "Aniya, it's just that you've never treated us before. But all of a sudden when Ara came, you gladly suggested that. Yah, Jiyong hyung's sister, come here often, will you?", Seungri spoke to me. "Yah! You're basically planning to rip off all the money on me, aren't you?", oppa jokingly fought back. "Okay, that's enough. No playing around anymore. Let's just hurry up to the cafe and eat.", T.O.P oppa said. We then got into Jiyong oppa's car, which my father gave it to him as a birthday present, and drove off. The journey to the cafe just took a couple of minutes. We then chose our place and order some food. I wasn't that hungry so I just ordered some finger sandwiches and the cafe's most delicious thing, the almighty dessert cake! Not to mention that it's also the most expensive thing on the menu :)

WAIT.

Speaking of almighty, why don't I visit my old friend, Key tomorrow? Yeah, I'll make it a suprise. Maybe I can even bring him his most favourite dessert that he once told me about, scones :)

Yeah, that should be perfect. But for now, let's pay attention to BIGBANG, shall we? Well, because oppa said that he would be paying for all the things we ordered, Seungri decided to order the whole menu. Literally, the WHOLE menu. "Yah! You're gonna eat all of that?!", I heard oppa suddenly yelled. Aish, this is gonna be a very bittersweet day..

And by the way, the reason that I know the BIGBANG members while they don't know me.. Oppa once showed me pictures of them and introduced me to each and single one of the members. Just so that you know.

 

Author's Note

So.. how did you like my 1st ever chapter for this story? I already have 1 subbie for the fic and it's *drumroll* bigbangteentopfan! Gomawo~! I hope to gain some more subscribers from this story and also from my 'Forever And Ever?' story :) Will do my best in updating!