Forget

Can I call you my own?

Her hands caressing my face, her arms holding mines, the sound of her calm breathing, the feeling of her body so close to mine and the sweet kisses she often steal from me when I’m unguarded… I love it, I love everything.

‘Why are you so perfect?’

She moved under the blankets and opened her eyes slowly meeting mines…

‘Morning, sunshine…’

‘Hi…’ her smile welcomed mine. I kissed her softly to remind her the taste of my lips…

Like usual, our soft kiss turned into a making out session with tons of caresses and love words whispered between kisses and giggles…

I can’t seem to get enough of her but I know we’re not alone in the house so we must control ourselves… and even more in the morning…

‘What time it is?’ she asked getting up the bed. I followed.

‘8 am’

She sighed and stretched her arms. ‘I have to go work…’

‘You’re so workaholic sometimes I get worried…’

She smiled and touched my cheek. ‘Don’t get too worried, I’ll be back early today’

I tried to smile too but she could see my sadness through it…

‘Hey…’ she cupped my face. ‘I promise not to work so much from now on, ok?’

I nodded knowing it probably be a lie…

‘I’ll be back at 6’ I saw her took her towel and put it on her shoulder. ‘Will you be here?’

‘Yeah…’ I answered heading to the door. ‘I have a photo shoot at 4 so I guess I’ll be back at 6’

‘Great’ she smiled at me and went out the room behind me. ‘I’m going to take a shower’ I nodded and saw her enter the bathroom. I sighed.

‘She doesn’t remember…’

Today is our first month together, but she doesn’t remember…

‘Good morning, unnie’

‘Morning, Hyuna’ I replied sitting on a chair trying to wear my best fake smile.

‘Is Jiyoonie late for work?’ she asked after she heard the sound of the shower.

‘I guess…’ I said in a monotone trying not to sulk in front of my friend…

‘Unnie, is everything alright?’

I stretched my arms and yawned pretending to be sleepy. ‘Yeah, no problem at all’

‘You sure?’

‘She knows me too well…’

‘Yeah’ I put up a smile. ‘I’m hungry, what it’s for breakfast?’

‘Fruit. Cereal is over’

‘Great…’ I said pouring a glass of milk and taking an apple to wash it.

I started eating in silence. Hyuna observed me closely. I knew she knew something wasn’t right but she didn’t say anything.

‘Morning, Hyuna’ Jiyoonie appeared in the kitchen with her hair still dripping water.

‘Morning, unnie’

‘Where are the others?’ she asked looking around.

‘Schedule’ replied Hyuna glancing at me.

‘I didn’t know they had schedule’

‘Yeah, maknae is in guitar lessons and NamG is in her drama thing’

‘Oh…’

I observed Jiyoonie going from one side to the other of the kitchen. She barely ate anything when she was already saying she was leaving. I couldn´t help but frown.

‘Don’t do that face, Gayoorie’ she said my name in her aegyo voice. ‘The sooner I go, the sooner I’ll be home’

She pecked my lips and waved her hand goodbye for Hyuna.

‘I’ll be back at 6, remember it, ok?’ I nodded and she smiled in return. ‘Bye then’

‘Bye…’ I replied halfhearted and she left…

‘Unnie…’ Hyuna called my name really soft. I didn’t reply. I simply stared at the door from where Jiyoonie disappeared. ‘Unnie…, I know something is not ok…’

I kept silent for a few seconds…then I turned to look at her. ‘Jiyoonie doesn’t remember today is the day we meet our first month together…’

Hyuna patted my back. ‘I’m sure she is not doing it on purpose…’

‘I know she doesn’t…’ I tightened my jaw. ‘But it still hurts…’

‘Why are you so sure she doesn’t remember?’

I smiled sadly. ‘I just know…’

‘Why don’t you do something for her to remember?’

‘Like what?’

‘Like cook her…oh, wait, you can’t cook…’

‘Hey!’ I slapped her arm. She giggled.

‘Take her to a nice restaurant or something’

I thought about it. ‘You know, maybe I will’

‘Yeah! Do it, unnie; don’t be sad anymore. Make it a good day today’

I smiled. ‘Thank you, Hyuna…’ I put my hand on her head. She smiled like a little girl.

‘You’re welcome, unnie’

‘Ok, I’ll go shower. Finish your breakfast’ I said before standing up the chair and heading to the bathroom.

‘Ok~~’

The whole morning I spent it in planning the night. I reserved in a fancy restaurant I found a few days ago.

‘She said she’ll be back at 6 so dinner at 8 is perfect…’

I went to my photoshoot and waited almost impatiently to be over. Manager-oppa noticed it and scolded me, but I didn’t pay attention, I had more important things to think of that day…

Returning home, I checked the hour in my phone.

‘5:45pm’

I noticed there was a message in KakaoTalk. I opened it. It was from Jiyoonie.

‘I’m heading home now. I can’t wait to see you!!! I love you~~~ <3<3<3’

I smiled. ‘That silly…’

I looked outside the window of the car. I saw couples walking hand to hand and I wished I could do that with Jiyoonie… I wished to be one of those couples that can show their love in public… I sighed and closed my eyes.

‘Don’t do this to you, Gayoon…’

‘Are you ok?’ manager-oppa asked glancing at me with worried eyes.

‘Yeah, I’m ok, just a little tired…’

He nodded and kept muttering the song in the radio. I giggled. ‘He’s cute in his own way’ I thought before returning my eyes to the streets.

I remembered a tweet Jiyoonie received from a Jiyoonizer… ‘Is that even the correct name?’ Anyway, the tweet mentioned me as her wife… I smiled at the memory. ‘4nias know more than we want to admit…’

Jiyoonie have showed me several tweets from 2yoon fans that say she and me are dating… ‘4nias are really something…’

‘Gayoon-ah, we’re here’ manager-oppa’s voice brought me back to reality. I looked around and saw our building in front.

‘Thank you, oppa’ I opened the door and took my purse in my hand. ‘Bye’

‘Bye, Gayoon-ah. See you tomorrow’

‘Sure’ I replied smiling. ‘Bye, oppa’

I closed the door and walked to the building with a smile in my face. I couldn’t wait to see Jiyoonie…and to go eat… I was starving.

When I entered the dorm it was very quiet. ‘No one is here…’

I walked to the kitchen and found a note on the fridge.

“We’re in Gina’s. Be back tomorrow. Take care. Love you. NamG”

‘We?’ I asked in my head. ‘Maknaes and her?’ I smirked… ‘This is getting interesting…’ I smiled at my own erted thoughts…

 

--TBC--