"Stuff"

Can I call you my own?

Hello guys~~ I'm here again to tell you that I already finished this story!! YAY!! That means, no more long waitings ^-^ Since there's a few chapters left, I'll be posting one per day starting today. Thank you guys for not abandon me this whole time. My sincere apologies for all the waitings. Now I'll shut up and let you read. Enjoy~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, in the followed days, our expressions of love increased exponentially and the members teased us more than before… Good thing Jiyoonie was always in the mood to joke about it. She always had the wit to take all the tease and turned it into her, or our, advantage. It was pretty fun to see all the efforts of the maknaes being owned by Jiyoonie. She was my little genius and I was more than proud of her.

‘You two have a lot to learn’ she tends to say when she wins an argument against the two maknaes. Both girls always pout like little kids.

Jiyoonie makes me happy in all possible ways.

‘Win an argument too’ she once said to me and I simply smiled.

‘I’m enjoying your winnings’

She giggled and kissed me playfully.

‘Pabo…’

Day by day I’m feeling more in love than before and the feeling is corresponded. I know Jiyoonie is loving me more and more…

‘Unnie’ Hyuna’s voice startled me.

‘Hmm?’ I turned to look at her. She was grinning. ‘What’

‘I told you the lyrics were for you’

I smiled and turned my face away. I was blushing and I didn’t want her to see it. She giggled amused.

‘Unnie, you’re too cute when you try to pretend you’re not blushing’

‘Yah! Stop it!’

She laughed out loud. ‘Unnie, are you happy?’

‘Very’ I said smiling wide. She returned me the smile.

‘I’m happy for you too’ she wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tight. I patted her back.

‘Thank you, Hyuna…’

‘For what?’ she tilted her head.

‘For being there’ I simply said ruffling her hair.

She giggled. ‘Always…’

‘Oh!’ Sohyun’s voice startled us. ‘Jiyoonie won’t like this’

I laughed. ‘Is not like we’re doing something illegal’

‘You’re hugging too tight’ maknae frowned hiding a smile.

‘The thing here is not about Jiyoonie, right?’ I .

Hyuna laughed and went to hug Sohyun. ‘Awww, are you jealous, Sohyun-ah?’

‘Ani!’ maknae tried to shook Hyuna away. I laughed at the scene.

I’m so glad they accepted us, Jiyoonie and me, as we are… They don’t judge us like surely other people do…

‘I’m home!’ Jiyoonie’s voice sounded loud from the entrance of the apartment. I smiled at the sound of her voice. ‘OMG! Maknaes are dating now?’ she said when she entered the living room.

‘Ani!’ both Sohyun and Hyuna shouted. Jiyoonie and I laughed amused by their faces.

I walked towards her and put a kiss on her cheek. ‘Hi there…’

‘Did you miss me?’ she asked doing aegyo. I couldn’t stop smiling.

‘I did’ I replied caressing her hair. She grinned.

‘I knew it!’

‘Don’t get too cocky’ I tickled her and she giggled.

She hugged me by the waist and brought me closer to her…our lips almost touched…

‘Get a room!’ Sohyun shouted loud interrupting our kiss.

I turned to glare at her.

‘What?’ she asked challenging. ‘Just go to the room or something; it’s disturbing seeing you two do stuff…’

‘Stuff?’ Jiyoon lifted an eyebrow. ‘What “stuff” are you talking about?’

Sohyun turned her face away puffing her cheeks.

‘Are you watching again?’ I asked half smiling.

‘No!’ suddenly she yelled blushing. Jiyoonie, Hyuna and I laughed.

‘Then tell us what “stuff” you are talking about’

She didn’t reply so Jiyoonie until she thought it was enough for the day. I joined eventually. It was fun to bully maknae. Hyuna stayed out of the game, she knew we would too so she was more clever.

When Jiyoonie and I went finally to the room, she pulled me to a long kiss…

‘I’m so addicted to you…’ she said sniffing my hair and burying her face in it. I pecked her neck and enjoyed when she shivered under my touch.

‘You should sleep with me tonight…’ she whispered in my ear. My heart stopped.

‘B-But…’ I tried to say something but her sassy smile muted me. I grinned. ‘Alright, then…’

That was the start.

We started sleeping in one bed and shortly after, Sohyun expressed her discomfort of having to sleep in the same room with us when “we clearly wanted to be alone”. The members decided that we should exchange rooms. Hyuna, Jihyun and Sohyun in one room, and Jiyoonie and I, in the other. Not that I complained but it was embarrassing that the members think we really needed that kind of privacy. I never thought they would do it for real, but they did so...

‘You know… We finally have the room for ourselves tonight…’ Jiyoonie’s husky voice sounded so y in my ears…

I could control myself that night…

That night and then the night after and the night after and so on…, we explored each other’s bodies and learned to love us in new ways…

‘I guess we needed “that” kind of privacy after all…’