The next day

Can I call you my own?

Hey guys~~ I'm back! Enjoy this chapter ^-^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perfect days that followed that perfect night, and hundreds of new meanings of the word love…

That night we arrived home really really late, and for my delight, Jiyoonie slept in my bed with me that night. We have slept together before, but that moment it had a new meaning… a new feeling…

The next day both maknaes noticed our proximity and both asked imprudently if we were dating already. Clearly Jiyoonie enjoyed that situation more than me. She joked about it and even told the girls how evident I was when I was checking on her. Me on the other side, tried to avoid any further comment and half of the time I eyed Jiyoonie for giving so many details…

‘The other day’ Jiyoonie started telling another of her stories about me… ‘…I was removing my makeup and Gayoonie was looking at my and legs like if she wanted to them’

The two maknaes laughed out loud and even NamG joined. I felt defeated. I couldn’t even defend myself properly because immediately one of them “remember one time” where I did something and they start laughing again. Though I have to admit that most of the things they said were true. I truly desire Jiyoon as much as they describe…

‘You were more discrete’ Sohyun commented while looking at Jiyoonie.

‘Yeah, maknae is right, I even thought you liked Junhyung-oppa’ Hyuna said with a teasing smile. I stiffened. I don’t particularly like Junhyung and Jiyoon’s relationship.

‘Nah, it was Gayoonie since the beginning’ Jiyoonie directed me a sweet smile and I blushed. I felt happy that she preferred me than him.

‘Though, I think oppa has a crush on you’ Sohyun spoke with precision. I have to admit that the kid was good at this stuff. To be honest, who cares if he has a crush on her? As long as she prefers me, I’m good.

‘You think?’ Jiyoonie asked almost mocking.

‘Yeah, the way he looks and talks to you is not the same as with us’

Jiyoonie giggled. ‘That’s not true’

‘Even if it is, he lost because Jiyoonie is mine’ I spoke before I could stop my tongue. All of them turned to look at me with shock.

‘So, you do speak’ maknae again… She was asking for me to bully her…

‘And you have no idea what I have to say…’ I eyed her. ‘You know you’ve just asked me to punish you, right?’

She grinned innocently. ‘No, I didn’t’

‘Yes, you did…’ I slowly stood up my chair. She jerked.

‘Jiyoonie…?’

‘You’re barking to the wrong tree, kid’ Jiyoonie laughed.

Sohyun turned her head to Hyuna but she received another negative.

‘Unnie…?’ she looked at NamG that giggled and opened her arms to welcome the silly maknae.

‘Thank you, unnie!’ Sohyun threw herself to NamG’s arms.

‘NOW!’ NamG held Sohyun with strength while I attacked her with tickles. Eventually, Hyuna and Jiyoonie joined me.

‘I trusted you, unnie…’ maknae said out of breath when we finished our torture. NamG snickered.

‘I’m sorry but this was really fun’

Sohyun wasn’t that amused but she couldn’t help a smile. ‘I’m gonna take revenge…’

‘Yeah, yeah’ I said grinning at her. ‘I wanna see you trying’

She eyed me and stuck out her tongue. I ruffled her hair.

‘Gotta go shower’ Jiyoonie said standing up her chair.

‘Me too’ I said immediately walking towards her. My three other members stared at me in shock. Even Jiyoonie seemed surprised. I knew I’ve spoken louder than I thought and that I just put myself in a more awkward situation than I already was. My cheeks turned warm but I decided not to fall in my own trap. ‘What?’ I asked faking incomprehension.

‘Oh my god…you guys…’ maknae seemed more disturbed than all of them.

‘That’s what couples do’ Hyuna came to save my and I thank her with my eyes.

‘Just don’t do too much noise, ok?’ NamG, as blatant as always, spoke her mind accompanied with an awkward smile.

‘Oh no, we’ll do a lot of noise, so you guys better shut your ears’ Jiyoonie joked again to ease my tension. Sohyun did a disgusted face.

‘Eww…’

Jiyoonie laughed and dragged me to the bathroom with her. Once inside, she turned to look at me.

‘What was that?’ she asked amused.

‘Nothing, I didn’t mean it like that’ I said knowing my face was all red.

‘You do desire me, huh?’

I looked at her eyes, then at her nose and finally at her lips…

‘I do desire you…’ I thought while I stare at her tongue passing slowly over her plum lips. I leaned over and give her a quick kiss. She smiled.

‘Come’ she pulled me to the bathtub and made me sit on the edge of it. She opened the faucet and the water started to pour out of it.

She stood in front of me. Her hands went up my face and caressed my cheeks and my hair slowly. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her.

‘I dreamt a thousand times a scenery like this…’ she said as she leaned and kiss my cheek. ‘Where your eyes are on me and my lips are on you…’ her kiss was lower this time, on the neck. The feeling was surreal…

Her hands came down and she removed my shirt. Slowly we undressed each other and went in the bathtub. The warm water and the feeling of our bodies making contact was one of the best things I ever experienced in my life…

When we went out, we went to dress immediately because we knew we had schedule in the afternoon.

NamG and Hyuna were watching TV while Sohyun played some games in her computer.

‘Oh, you’re out already’ Hyuna turned her attention to us.

‘Yeah, we can’t live in the bathroom, you know?’ Jiyoon talked back.

‘I didn’t hear strange sounds’ NamG commented with a grin. ‘You lied, Jiyoon-ah’

Jiyoonie chuckled. ‘You really think we’re that kind of people?’

‘Who knows’ NamG shrugged still grinning. I blushed remembering the happenings…

‘I bet that if you were alone you would have done it’ Sohyun’s voice sounded loud from her corner.

‘Yah! Stop thinking ert things, kid’ I shouted.

‘It’s Hyuna’s fault’ maknae replied.

‘What? Why is it my fault?’ Hyuna jumped off her seat surprised by the accusation.

‘You have showed me ’ Sohyun’s voice was so calmed when she said this that we couldn’t believe it. NamG, Jiyoonie and me froze.

‘What on earth have the maknaes been doing?’

‘WHAT?! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT SHOWED ME !’ Hyuna shouted her lungs out.

‘Don’t lie, you showed me first!’ Sohyun shouted back.

‘Oh my God…’ I heard NamG muttering in shock.

‘Guys, you really have been watching …?’ Jiyoonie’s voice sounded weak and hurt.

Both maknaes stopped arguing and stared at Jiyoonie in panic.

‘Ani!’ both shouted almost in unison.

‘Don’t lie…’

‘It was just one movie that was kinda like that but it wasn’t ’ Sohyun tried to explain.

‘What movie…?’ Jiyoonie’s expression was serious.

Hyuna and Sohyun exchanged looks. ‘Errr…’

‘What movie!’

‘…B-Babewatch…’

‘Where did you find it?’

‘In the internet…’ now maknae was starting to look at the floor.

‘Name of the website?’

Sohyun shook her head.

‘Sohyun-ah! Name of the website!’ Jiyoonie was getting pissed. She walked towards Sohyun and leaned closer to her. ‘The name, please’

Sohyun looked at her with teary eyes and whispered in her ear. Jiyoonie nodded.

‘Do not look that website or any other website again, ok?’ she pointed at Hyuna and Sohyun intermittently. Both kids nodded with their heads down.

‘Good’

Jiyoonie walked towards me still with her eyebrows furrowed. She walked pass me but dragged me and NamG with her. We both followed.

Once in the kitchen, Jiyoonie’s pissed expression was gone. She grinned widely instead. I didn’t understand.

‘Jihyun-ah, now you have a movie to watch with you know who’ she winked at her and leader blushed furiously.

‘Now we have a movie to watch’ she said to me also with a wink. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

‘You’re…’

‘I know; I’m the best actress’ she said snickering.

‘I can’t believe you lecture them and ask all that just to get all the info of the movie…’ I said surprised.

‘What can I say? I’m a genius’ she giggled and went out the kitchen.

‘Jiyoonie is really something…’ NamG commented before leaving me alone.

‘She really is…’ I thought still in shock.