One night alone

Can I call you my own?

The moment we got into the building, she we had almost stopped laughing.

‘Good evening’ Jiyoonie greeted happily to the receptionist. He seemed pleased and greeted too. I did the same and we both passed by, to the elevator hall.

At that hour of the night no one was there and I was glad.

Jiyoonie had pressed the call button for the elevator, and when the doors opened, she flashed me an evil grin. I couldn’t even understand it when I felt a pull and suddenly, I was inside the elevator, pinned against a wall being kissed roughly by my girlfriend.

I got surprised for a second but then I followed her roughness with my own. I hardly noticed that the elevator hasn’t move since we got in, so I stretched my hand and half opening one of my eyes, I pressed the button of our floor.

The ride was too short and I wished I didn’t press the button…

Jiyoonie growled a little when the doors opened.

‘Come, let’s finish this inside’ she said pulling me again out of the elevator and inside our dorm.

As expected, the apartment was empty and dark, and we didn’t bother in turning the lights on.

The heat was already high in the elevator, but here…it was hotter…

Our shoes and purses had flown somewhere in the dark and now our clothes were flying too…

Like Jiyoonie wanted, we did it in the kitchen…

I was lying on the kitchen table only covered by own hands. Jiyoonie was sitting on a chair staring at me with that smile she does only to me.

‘What are you thinking?’ I asked moving my head a little.

‘You’re so beautiful…’ she said leaning in to peck my lips. I smiled sheepishly.

‘I know’

She scoffed and leaned back. ‘You’re way too cocky’

I chuckled. ‘Can I tell you a secret?’ she nodded. ‘Promise you won’t tell?’ she nodded again. ‘I think you’re more beautiful…’

She giggled like a little kid. ‘I don’t buy it’

‘I’m telling the truth’ I said turning my head and body to her side. ‘Why don’t you believe me?’

‘You may be the only one that thinks it’ her smile faded a bit.

‘Hey…’ I reached for her hand. ‘Your fans write you every day telling you how beautiful you are… They don’t do that to me…’

‘It’s because you don’t have a twitter’

‘It’s because you’re more beautiful’

She looked at me in silence for a second and then, she smiled again. ‘Thank you…’

‘For what?’

‘For everything…’

I smiled back and put a kiss on the back of her hand.

‘I have a surprise for you, don’t move’ she suddenly said standing up the chair and disappearing in the darkness.

‘Where are you going?’

‘Don’t move!’ I heard her voice from I think it was the living room.

I sighed and stared at the ceiling while I waited. I closed my eyes thinking in all the moments we shared and how happy she makes me.

‘Don’t sleep yet’. Her voice made me open my eyes. ‘Sit’. She helped me incorporate. A sudden breeze passed and I shivered. I started to feel cold. ‘Here’ she put me her jacket over my shoulders. I thanked her.

‘What is the surprise?’ I asked looking at the things she had in her hands. She put some papers on the table and handed me her MP3 player. I looked at her, puzzled. She smiled and signaled me to put in the headphones. I did, still puzzled.

‘Press “Play”’

I obeyed…

Her voice sounded soft in the headphones and a melody of a guitar followed. I looked at her for answers. She nodded.

‘I finished the song…’

On the table, under her hand, there were the complete lyrics she started a few weeks ago. I took them and read them while I listened to the song…

(A/N: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUcMuSqlCJ4)


Low heat, your look
low heat, it’s you or nothing
we're forging this madness
with the force of the wind and the warmth of tenderness

Follow the path of courtship
low heat, old fire
I keep enliven our flame
with everything I love you and how much you love me

Low heat you make me water
with you I have my soul in love
you fill me, you empty me, you disarm me
Oh! Oh! My love when you love me

Low heat, unruly
caresses that look like butterflies
slipping under the clothes
and letting only the feeling
love forged in low heat

Low heat, my waist
low heat and with impudence
we're plotting this riot
with the dance of the seas and the taste of the piecemeal

I follow the path of the courtship
low heat, old fire
I keep enliven our flame
as many days as dreams
so many dreams that they do not end


‘Amazing…’ I thought as I put the lyrics down. It’s incredible how she can condensate our relationship so magnificently.

‘I finished it today at work… That’s why I was so eager to go this morning. I had to-’

I didn’t let her finish the sentence. I pulled her in for a long kiss. She giggled a bit.

‘You really liked it, huh?’

I looked into her brown eyes and I could read behind them the meaning of the song…her love towards me, her sincerity, the way she sees our relationship… That meant the world to me. I couldn’t be happier with another person…

‘It’s even better than I imagined it would be’

She smiled widely. ‘Really? Did you like it?’

‘I loved it!’ I said also smiling wide.

Her smile looked so innocent…, but I couldn’t control myself at the moment, so I kissed her. Passionately. Strong. I wanted her to feel my love too. I wasn’t good with words, but I was good at kissing. And kissing her was my favorite thing in the whole world. So I kissed her. I hugged her. I touched her like never before…

We made love again in the kitchen, and then in the living room, and on the floor… We filled the whole apartment with our love. We made the other scream and shout our names repeatedly until our bodies couldn’t move anymore. We loved each other so many times that night and in so many places that if our members knew, they would never enter the house again…

My last view that night was her… Her face…, flushed and visibly tired, but at the same time relaxed and somehow happy. My thoughts were getting shut by my own tiredness; I slowly closed my eyes and everything disappeared...

 

---THE END---(?)