Jealousy

Can I call you my own?

Hello guys, I'M BACK!!! :D I hope you're not that mad at me for taking this long to update. Please enjoy this chapter~~~

Love you~♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Remember all this FF is Gayoon's POV)

 

When breakfast was over, we all went to Cube building to start our day.

In the van, NamJi started a casual conversation with Jiyoonie and I could only stare…

‘Unnie, you’re drooling’ Sohyun whispered in my ear. I turned immediately to look at her and she was with the same amused expression as when we bumped in the room that morning. I frowned.

‘What are you talking about?’ I asked rather cold.

She didn’t reply, she gave me a big smile and returned to her side of the van.

‘Honestly Gayoon, you need to stop being so evident!’ I cursed to my insides and directed my eyes to the window beside me.

The rest of the way to Cube I stared at the nothing outside, thinking in nothing and feeling nothing…

‘We’re here’ Hyuna shook my shoulder. I nodded and went out the van following my friends that were walking lazily to the entrance of the building.

‘Here we go again…’ I muttered to myself before start my work.

Hours had passed in the practice room and I couldn’t feel worst. I kept making mistakes and I my mood wasn’t the best. I even earned some glares of my bandmates because of my bad timing or confusion of steps during the songs we practiced…

‘Ok, this isn’t working’ Jihyun-unnie said stopping the music. She turned to me and then to the others. ‘Let’s take five…’

I sighed and went to drink water. I wasn’t even thirsty, but I needed to escape their looks…

‘Are you ok?’ Jiyoonie had followed me to the corner where the drinks were. I took my time to reply, I took a bottle of water, I opened it and took a sip of the liquid before turn to her.

‘Yeah, I just… I guess this is not my day…’ I tried to smile. She looked at me with a neutral expression.

‘You know you can’t lie to me, right?’ she said almost lifting an eyebrow. I gulped. ‘You can tell me anything… I’m your best friend, come on, talk to me’

‘Ok, break is over!’ leader’s voice interrupted out chat.

‘Thank God!’

‘Let’s talk later’ I said to Jiyoonie before heading to the center of the room. When I got there, Sohyun flashed me a smile. I frowned.

‘What?’ I asked annoyed.

‘Nothing’ she said still smiling.

‘UGH!’

I shot her a glare and the music started again.

‘The hell is wrong with that kid?!’

I took a deep inhale and tried to concentrate in the dance, it didn’t work though, my attention was dispersing…

Jihyun-unnie stopped the music again.

‘Gayoon-ah…’ she started but I interrupted.

‘I know, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, can we practice tomorrow? I just can’t seem concentrate today’ I said feeling terrible for make my friends to lose their time and effort. She sighed.

‘Fine… This wasn’t working anyway…’ she turned her back and removed the CD from the player.

‘Thanks…’ I muttered and glanced apologetic at the rest of the members. They started to pick up their things lazily. ‘I’m sorry…’ I muttered again hoping they hear.

‘Don’t worry, unnie’ Hyuna said with a smile. ‘We’ll work extra hard tomorrow’

‘Yeah…’ I said trying my best to smile too.

When we went out the practice room, exhausted and kinda in a bad mood, we went to eat in our favorite cafe, Cube Café, to relax a bit.

‘Unnie, you’re strange today’ Hyuna looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. ‘Are you sure you’re ok?’ she asked as we sat on a free table.

I glanced at her and faked a smile. ‘Yeah, don’t worry, I just stepped out the wrong side of the bed today… this is not my day’

My smile only lasted until I felt a weight on my leg.

‘What are you going to eat?’

Jiyoonie’s hand traveled to my thigh and I felt shivers.

I turned to look at her and noticed how close she was from me. Nervousness took me unguarded.

‘The usual…’ I said avoiding her eyes and looking away before she notices my blush. Hyuna did though…

‘Like I said, I’m fine’ again I faked a smile and fanned myself a bit. Hyuna knows me too well, she knew I was lying and she knew something was wrong, but she didn’t ask again, she simply nodded and turned her attention to Sohyun.

‘Hey’ again Jiyoonie’s hand on my thigh…I think it never left… ‘Why are you so strange with me today?’ her question was innocent, I could see it in her eyes.

‘I am?’ I asked a bit too high. ‘I’m sorry about this morning’ I was trying desperately to go out that situation so I looked at her hand on the table. ‘Is your finger ok?’

‘Yes, it is’ she said without moving her hands or her eyes from their spots. ‘Can I ask for your honesty?’

I got nervous again. Her eyes were burning mines.

‘Always…’ I said in a string of voice repenting the second I said it. I didn’t want to lie again, hiding my feeling were enough things to hide from her; I didn’t want to hide more…

‘Last night…’ she made a pause to organize her thoughts. My heart started beating faster. ‘Why you looked into my things?’

‘I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, I honestly have never done that before, please don’t think I always look in to your personal stuff…’ I excused myself immediately.

‘I know you don’t do that, that’s why I’m asking why you did it last night’

I remained silent for a moment. ‘I was curious about what you said about…the lyrics…’ I confessed feeling rather stupid.

She observed me for a second. ‘…And…?’

‘What?’ I asked not understanding her question.

‘And, what you think of the lyrics now that you read them?’

I panicked, but for my salvation, the food arrived. I almost hugged the waiter for came in such a good timing.

‘Let’s talk about this later, ok?’ I said with a grin in my face. Jiyoonie stared at me in silence for a second and then she turned to her food. Her hand slid softly and tortuously slow through my thigh until she lifted it and put it on the table.

I lived hell in those seconds… I even had to cross my legs to control my exaltation. ‘Breathe…’

After that I couldn’t really enjoy my meal, my head kept repeating the sensation on my thigh.

‘!’ I cursed for the 10th time in my head. ‘I can’t believe I’m this gay…ugh’

‘Do we have more schedules today?’ Sohyun asked Jihyun-unnie that was across the table.

I finally could put my attention to something else than my gayness…

‘Not really, we’re free the rest of the afternoon’ NamG answered glancing at all of us.

‘Yay!’ both maknaes celebrated. ‘I need a hundred years to sleep!’ Sohyun shouted and Hyuna nodded agreeing.

‘Unnie, are you coming to the house too?’ maknae asked Jiyoonie with a smile. She shook her head.

‘Nah, I’m going to the office to finish some lyrics’ she answered glancing at me for a brief second. I looked away.

‘Workaholic’ muttered Hyuna.

‘Look who’s talking’ Jiyoonie smiled almost amused.

‘Need any help?’ asked Hyuna stretching her arm to touch Jiyoonie’s hand. I disliked it…

‘Sure, we’re a good team after all’ Jiyoonie replied putting her hand over Hyuna’s. ‘Workaholic…’ both giggled. I felt an urge to punch them both in their faces…

‘What are you going to do?’ a slight touch on my thigh brought my attention to Jiyoonie.

‘I’m going home’ I said removing her hand from my thigh. She looked at me surprised and a bit hurt. I looked away.

Silence…

‘Ok, I think we should go now’ Jihyun-unnie broke the tense atmosphere.

We all stood up, and after paying, we went out the café.

‘Don’t come home too late, ok?’ Nam-leader said to Jiyoon and Hyuna. They both nodded.

‘Bye’ they said waving their hands. Hyuna entwined her arm with Jiyoonie’s… I felt anger again. Jiyoon pinned her eyes on me a brief second before turning her head to get away.

‘Dumb…’ whispered Sohyun beside me. I turned to look at her but she was already walking ahead of us. I didn’t know if she was saying that to me or not…

‘I think I’m really dumb…’

I sighed and followed maknae home…

 

-TBC-