Visitors (Part 2)

A Day In B.A.P's Dorm

 

Jin sighed , looking at Taehyung who frowned at the door. They already waited for 30 minutes for Daehyun sunbaenim to let Youngjae sunbaenim out so that they could talk to him more. Their sole purpose to being here was too... Chat and get to know Youngjae sunbaenim more. However since Daehyun sunbaenim acted so strange and was holding Youngjae sunbaenim captive, there was nothing they could do....
 
 Or can they?
 
"Yah Taehyung-ah, we need to do something... We can't let Youngjae sunbaenim in there"
 
"What can we do anyway?"
 
"Taehyung? What is that?"
 
"Hmm? This? From the kitchen!"
 
"I-It's not yours Taehyung ah!"
 
"Of course not! It's Daehyun sunbaenim's! See the name?"
 
"T-Then.. Why are you holding it?!"
 
"O-Oh..." Taehyung smiled sheepishly at Jin.
 
"I-I was planning too..."
 
"Eat it?"
 
"N-No, no hyung! I am planning to give to Daehyun sunbaenim-"
 
"Oh come on Taehyung-ah, you want to eat right?" Jin smiled, chucking at the younger male who pouted at him.
 
"Yah, you know, Daehyun sunbaenim could be my father. Both of us look alike and we both have something in common!"
 
"What?"
 
"We like to eat!!"
 
"Like to eat..." Jin snapped his fingers, having an idea and hugged Taehyung tightly.
 
"Thank Taehyung-ah!! You're a genius! We can lure Daehyun sunbaenim and Youngjae sunbaemin out with the cheesecake!" Taehyung blinked, nodding slowly as he hugged the elder back. He blushed, it was one of the rare times that he was able to make the eldest hyung happy and think he was a genius. He liked it, it made him feel he was special to the eldest hyung.
 
"Taehyung-ah I love you!" Taehyung's heart raced at what he said ,standing still as he watched Jin knock on the door, with the cheesecake in hand. He bit his lips, trying to slow down his heart beat as he fiddled with his fingers. 
 
"Come on! You're V! You can't be so flustered just because Jin hyung said he love you..." He scolded himself inside and slapped his face.
 
"Pabo, pabo, pabo!"
 
"Taehyung?" Jin tilted his head, blinking at Taehyung who was acting weird.
 
"Are you alright?"
 
"Y-Yeah! I am fine..." Taehyung smiled as Jin nodded, resuming to knock on the door.
 
"Aish! You are really a pabo Taehyung-ah!! Jin hyung must be thinking you are crazy!!" Taehyung pouted, looking at Jin.
 
"Daehyun hyung this is ridiculous"
 
"No it's not"
 
"Daehyunnie~" Daehyun looked at Youngjae in his arms, frowning at him kissing his cheek.
 
"Youngjae-ah, if you're thinking that I would let you out there with them, you thought wrong"
 
"Daehyunnie, they are our guests"
 
"Yeah so?!"
 
"Come on, since when do we have visitors? Other than the pizza man or deliveries?"
 
"Youngjae~~"
 
"Daehyunnie~~"
 
"Yah..." Youngjae sighed, nuzzling into his neck.
 
"Please hyung? And you didn't even eat the cheesecake I made for you"
 
"I-I didn't eat it because I thought..." Daehyun swallowed his saliva, looking at Youngjae pursing his lips and gazing up at him.
 
"Thought what?"
 
"I wanted to share with you ... But Jin and Taehyung came in so... I waited to eat it with you..."
 
"Aww Daehyunnie!" Daehyun smiled, getting a kiss on his cheek and on his lips from his Youngjae.
 
"Daehyun sunbaenim!" Daehyun glared at the door, recognizing Jin's voice.
 
"...Yes"
 
"Come out and eat your cheesecake I have over here~~~"
 
"Cheesecake? What you mean it's from the kitchen?! You can't eat it! It's mine!"
 
"Oh! Taehyung would want to eat it right?" Taehyung nodded, shouting at the door.
 
"Yeah! Daehyun sunbaenim! I would eat it-"
 
The door suddenly bursted opened,revealing a angry Daehyun with a cute Youngjae behind him. Daehyun narrowed his gaze on Taehyung, grabbing the cheesecake and Youngjae's hand, dragging them to the living room before he started to eat his cheesecake.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
 
"Taehyung! Jin! Come here!"
 
"Youngjae sunbaenim... Are you sure we could sit down?"
 
"Hmm? Daehyun sunbaenim don't mind" Daehyun nodded, watching Jin sitting down next to Youngjae and Taehyung sitting next to him.
 
"Hello" He greeted Taehyung politely, getting a small smile from him.
 
"Hello sunbaenim! Sorry we didn't treat you well... It's just that... We wanted to see Youngjae sunbaenim, but Daehyun hyung is great too! Your high notes daebak!!!" Youngjae laughed, seeing Daehyun smiling at Taehyung imitating him sing. Jin watched Taehyung, chuckling at how cute he was imitating Daehyun sunbaenim.
 
"How cute"
 
Jin and Youngjae started talking about their schedules,getting to know each other better when Youngjae knew about Jin being the pink princess of the group. He laughed, saying that he liked his label name as 'Pink Princess' and saying that looked like one too. Jin laughed along, having a great time talking to his senior.
 
Taehyung stayed silent, watching Jin attentively smiling and laughing with Youngjae. Daehyun noticed this, smiling at him.
 
"Can I ask you something Taehyung?"
 
"Hmm?" Taehyung smiled up to Daehyun.
 
"Do you like Jin?"
 
"What? Jin hyung? Hyung? Me? Like him? No!" Taehyung shook his head, his smile was wiped away seeing Daehyun tilting his head at him, gesturing him to the two beside him talking to each other.
 
"You sure?" 
 
"Was I that obvious?" Taehyung asked softly, looking rather pitiful and got a pat on the shoulder from Daehyun.
 
"Yep~ it's okay Taehyung-ah,  just tell him okay?"
 
"Really? I mean.. What if he.. He doesn't like me?"
 
"Come on, you two are close!"
 
"O-Okay..."
 
"Come on! Be brave!"
 
"Okay hyung!"
 
"You can do this right!"
 
"Yes!"
 
Taehyung gulped and bravely stood up, looking at Jin and Youngjae smiling at him before dropping back down to his seat and shook his head at Daehyun. Daehyun sighed, hearing Jin and Youngjae laughing softly at Taehyung.  Taehyung pursed his lips together, ruffling his hair in furstration.
 
"I can't do it hyung"
 
"Yep, you stood up and sat back down.... come on Taehyung... I am rather angry that Jin is talking to my Youngjae... you better do it quick, I believe in you!"
 
"B-But-"
 
"You say that I am your father right? Go make your father proud!"
 
"B-But...O-Okay...I will try again"
 
Taehyung muttered, tiptoeing off the couch and stealthily made his way next to Jin who was busy chit chatting with Youngjae to notice he had taken a seat next to him. Daehyun watched him, taking pity on the poor guy as Taehyung sat stiffly next to Jin, looking at his back facing him.
 
"Aish..." Youngjae heard Daehyun sighing and smiled at him.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
Meanwhile, Taehyung was biting his lips, admiring Jin's beautiful side profile. He watched Jin turning his head to face him , looking at the pretty smile the elder had.
 
"Hello Taehyung, I didn't see you coming here...."
 
Taehyung gulped, he couldn't take his eyes off the pretty lips of the eldest in his group . He blinked, shaking his head before looking up into his lovely eyes. Taehyung watched Jin tilted his head at him, worry filling his eyes while Taehyung was thinking how cute his hyung was and how perfect he looked. His gaze went back to the lips that were only a few inches apart, wanting to know how it would feel having to kiss those plump lips.
 
"Taehyung?"
 
".....huh.."
 
"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Jin lifted an eyebrow, leaning away from Taehyung who puckered his lips at him. Taehyung blinked, realising he was trying to kiss his hyung and scooted away from Jin quickly, bowing at his hyung.
 
"S-Sorry hyung, I-I was day dreaming.."
 
"About what? kissing me?" Jin laughed and Taehyung forced himself to laugh along as well, even though he felt ashamed for dreaming about kissing his hyung..
 
"N-No, of course not! Haha..ha" Taehyung sighed, Daehyun overheard their conversation and looked at Youngjae.
 
Daehyun smiled before pulling his Youngjae in a big hug from behind and whispered softly into his ear. Jin tilted his head, wondering why Youngjae was suddenly being carried by Daehyun sunbaenim to the kitchen, along with their cheesecake. Jin smiled up to Taehyung who looked nervous, patting the spot next to him to invite him to sit there. Taehyung hastily scooted near Jin, looking at him frowning at the kitchen.
 
"I wonder what they are doing, they look really cute together"
 
"Yeah haha , they do.." Taehyung nervously laughed, eyeing Jin who was ruffling his hair. Jin noticed Taehyung looking at him and chuckled at the younger blinking at him.
 
"What's wrong Taehyung-ah? You don't want me to touch your hair?"
 
"N-No! Not that... it's just....I-I want to say something!"
 
"Ow? What is it?"
 
"I...I....I...I!" Taehyung stammered, looking at Jin who was waiting for him to continue his sentence. He bit his lips and pointed at his Jin hyung.
 
"Hyung!" Jin looked at the finger pointing towards him and pointed to himself.
 
"Me, Taehyung-ah?"
 
"I like hyung!" Taehyung shouted, his cheeks turning red when he realised he just confessed out loudly to Jin hyung. Jin blinked, watching Taehyung putting his finger down and looked away from him.
 
"You like me, Taehyung?"
 
"Erm.. hmm.... Y-Yeah"
 
"That's all? You were being weird because you like me?"
 
"H-Huh?" Taehyung looked up to Jin with his wide puppy eyes. 
 
"A-Am I n-not suppose too?" Jin laughed softly, covering his mouth as Taehyung watched him with a confused expression. He sighed after laughing at the still confused Taehyung  before petting his head, giving him a small smile.
 
"Taehyung-ah, you're are so cute haha" Jin said the truth, to him, he found him rather adorable goofing off or just being strange, well, that's just how Taehyung is, not that he is complaining. He knew his dongseng could be 4D-ish sometimes, but he could be really cute when chatting together with him or other members.
 
"You're precious "Taehyung was still blinking at him, blushing hard when Jin suddenly wrapped his arms around him tightly. He smiled, happy to know that his hyung likes him and thought he was precious. He saw Daehyun and Youngjae peeping at them from the kitchen and waved at them.
 
"They hugged each other!!"
 
"Good, good... you're not going to be with Jin-"
 
"Daehyunnie! Can you get that story out of your head!"
 
"But Youngie..... what if.."Youngjae laughed at Daehyun,pinching his cheeks before kissing his pursed lips.
 
"I love Daehyunnie!"
 
"Hehe... I know~, I just want you to hug me!" 
 
"Daehyun sunbaenim- I mean, father!" Daehyun frowned at him as Youngjae giggled softly at Daehyun  who shook his head at Taehyung. Jin blinked,smirking at the cute Taehyung running to Daehyun sunbaenim.
 
"Yah, I am not your father!"
 
"I did it!~" Taehyung whispered, smiling brightly at his 'father' before giving him a thumbs up. Youngjae cooed at how cute Taehyung was being, Daehyun trying hard not to smile at his adorable 'son'. Jin stood up slowly making his way next to Taehyung.
 
"So what happens?"
 
"H-He told me I am precious!"
 
"Yeah, he is precious isn't he?" Jin interrupted, smiling down at the blushing Taehyung.
 
"Hmm!" Youngjae nodded, agreeing with him and looked at Daehyun, seeing him nod slowly at his 'son'.
 
Suddenly, the door brusted opened. 
 
"So... does hyung like me?"
 
"Taehyung, I-"
 
"Taehyung! Jin hyung! " They both turned to see Namjoon and Hoseok looking at them.
 
"Leader?-"
 
"You two, why are you here?"
 
"To see sunbaenim"
 
"Aish, let's go back hyung and Taehyung!"
 
"Let's stay a little longer-"
 
"You could" Yongguk smiled at them.
 
"Please, please do, Himchan could use your company!"
 
"Erm.... maybe we could sunbaenim? All of us are here anyway.."
 
"Wait, all of us are here?!" Jin and Taehyung exclaimed. Wow, they just dragged their group to B.A.P's dorm.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"My Daehyun baby!My Youngjae baby! Where are you!" Himchan shouted, running into the kitchen to hug the couple.
 
"H-Hyung-"
 
"We met up with Bangtan Boys, they said about Jin and V coming here!"
 
"Hyung! We can take care of ourselves!"
 
"I am worried about you two!"
 
"You don't need to worry"
 
"What if Youngjae gets kidnapped by them?"
 
"I WILL HUNT JIN AND TAEHYUNG DOWN I TELL YOU!"
 
"You do know all of them are here-"
 
"NOO!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
sorry this took long >.<
hope you like it^^
 
youngjae_heart.gif