Toddlers

A Day In B.A.P's Dorm
 

Summary: A shy toddler Daehyun meets the friendly and innocent toddler Youngjae who wants to makes friends

 

 

 

 

“Everyone!” The teacher shouted to the children in the playroom. She clapped her hands, smiling when she got all the cute little toddlers’ attention. They stopped playing with their toys and ran to the teacher standing at the centre of the class. The children looked up at her and bowed.

“Hello Ms Song!”

“Hello children!” She greeted back happily. “Ah everyone, do you know we have a new boy in school?”

“Oh! A new boy?” One of them exclaimed, blinking at the teacher who nodded at her.

“Eh hmm! Do you all want to meet him?”

“Yes!!” The children shouted and watched Ms Song gesturing to someone outside of the playroom to come in. The little children watched in anticipation as the new boy came into the room slowly with his eyes glued to the ground. They blinked at him- the new boy was a little taller than all of them and looked scared and shy as he went behind Ms Song.

“This” Ms Song gestured to the boy. “Is Jung Daehyun from Busan!”

“Ohhh! Busan? Hello Jung Daehyun!!!”

 “H-Hello” Daehyun shyly bowed at them before going to Ms Song.

“Be nice to him, he is shy alright? Make friends with him!”

“Yes Ms Song!” Ms Song chuckled before turning to Daehyun who was staring at the floor.

“Daehyun-ah” The boy looked up to his new teacher and forced a small smile. “ Don’t be shy here, everyone here is very friendly”

“Okay…”

 “Ms Song!” They both turned to see a cute-looking toddler blinking at Daehyun before smiling brightly to Ms Song.

“Can I talk to Daehyun-shii?”

“Of course you can, Youngjae” Ms Song patted his head and nodded before turning to Daehyun.

“I will go and leave you two alone okay,Youngjae is a nice guy, he always wants to make new friends. Don’t worry” Daehyun nodded and watched Ms Song leave, sighing before looking to Youngjae. He blinked at the cute smiley boy, who was standing close to him. Youngjae waved at him as Daehyun merely blinked back, holding his hand up slowly to wave back at him.

“Hello! I am Yoo Youngjae! Nice to meet you Daehyun-shii!!!!”

“H-Hello-“

“Come with Youngjae!” Daehyun blushed when Youngjae grabbed his hand and pulled him to a table. He pointed to the bunny sitting alone on the table and grinned at Daehyun.

“It’s Youngjae’s bunny! Joko! My favouritest toy in the world!”

“Oh”Daehyun smiled softly at him. “You like bunnies?”

“Bunnies are cute!” Youngjae spoke, taking his bunny and showed it to Daehyun.”Like Daehyun-shii!”

“H-Huh?” Daehyun blinked, feeling his face heating up as Youngjae wrapped his small arms around him, giving him a small hug.

“Hehe, Daehyun-shii is cute like a bunny!” Daehyun chuckled, hugging the slightly shorter boy back.

“T-Thank you Youngjae-shii”

“Hehe, oh!” Youngjae pulled away, smiling at Daehyun.

“Can we be friends Daehyun-shii?” Daehyun looked at the happy boy before him and nodded, getting another big hug from Youngjae.

“Yay! I have a new friend! Everyone!” Youngjae shouted to all the children in the room. “Daehyun-shii is now my friend!!! My cutest friend from Busan!!!!”

Daehyun laughed as Youngjae jumped around and pulled him around to meet his other friends. Daehyun smiled at the excited adorable toddler holding his hand.

“You are also my cutest friend Youngjae-shii”

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 


“Daehyun!!!! Daehyun!!!!’

“Youngjae!”

“Daehyun!” Youngjae ran to Daehyun and hugged him tightly. Daehyun looked down at him worriedly, wondering why his new friend was suddenly crying.

“Youngjae what’s wrong?”

“Joko is gone, I can’t find Joko, I miss him!!!” Youngjae sobbed, rubbing his eyes as Daehyun patted his head. “I..I can’t find Joko anywhere! I search the toilet, the room and ask Ms Song and everyone! Joko is gone! Huwah!!!!”

“Youngjae, Youngjae don’t cry” Youngjae wailed louder as Daehyun bit his lips-he didn’t like it when the happy-go-lucky boy he met a few days ago was suddenly so upset. He thought of how to make Youngjae stopped crying and suddenly got an idea.

Youngjae felt hands holding his face and stopped crying, looking up to see Daehyun smiling at him.

“Pretty boy don’t cry~” Youngjae sniffed.

“H-Huh?”

“Don’t cry Youngjae~Don’t cry~” Youngjae nodded, rubbing his eyes.

“B-But Joko-“

“I love Youngjae-shii”

“Huh?” Daehyun pressed his lips against Youngjae’s forehead for a brief moment. Youngjae’s face turned a bright red as Daehyun pulled away with a small smile/

“My dad do this to me when I cry to make me stop crying so I thought Youngjae-shii would stop crying too! And it work” Youngjae pursed his lips at Daehyun before holding his hand tightly.

“B-But Joko-“

“It’s okay Youngjae, you still have me” Daehyun said. “ I am cute like a bunny right?”

“Yes! Daehyun admitted it! Yay!” Youngjae giggled. “B-But Joko…”

“I will help Youngjae search for it tomorrow okay?” Youngjae nodded enthusiastically and hugged Daehyun tightly.

“Yay! Daehyun is the  bestest best friend ever!!!!!”

“Haha” Daehyun chuckled, smiling to his friend.

“Youngjae is my cutest best friend ever”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

having a bad time now so I hope writing fluff would be able to cheer me up;-;

hope you like it;-;