The First Phase

A Day In B.A.P's Dorm
"Yah Daehyunnie, you didn't have to do that to Himchan hyung" Youngjae muttered, looking at Daehyun who cupped his face. The older sighed, smiling as his thumb Youngjae's chubby cheeks. He tilted his head,  chuckling to himself when he saw the younger had his arms folded,eyebrows narrowing at him. Aww, his own princess was angry at him? How cute. 
 
 
 Youngjae looked at Daehyun, wondering if he felt bad for hurting their 'Ummachan'.
 
 
 "Hyung, Himchan hyung is hurt." Youngjae pursed his lips together, trying to make his Daehyunnie apologize to his Umma Chan. Seeing that his pouting only made Daehyun peck his lips, he sighed.
 
 
 "Please hyung? Just say a simple sorry to Himchan hyung?" Daehyun just stared at Youngjae,  knowing his baby princess meant well- he had to apologize to his so called Umma.
 
 
 "But-"
 
 
 "Please Daehyunnie..." Youngjae pleaded once more, giving him a soft smile that made Daehyun gave out a loud sigh. He nodded at his  baby princess, grinning brightly as Youngjae hugged him tightly.
 
 
 "Good! Let's go okay?"
 
 
 "You are coming with me right?" Youngjae nodded rapidly, holding Daehyun's hand tightly.
 
 
 "Yep!"
 
 
 "You're so cute baby-"
 
 
 "WOAH!" Daehyun paused, his lips almost touching Youngjae's forehead and turned his head, his eyes twitching at Himchan hyung who was jumping at the doorway.
 
 
 "Daehyunnie..."
 
 
 "YAH HIMCHAN HYUNG!"
 
 
 "Yah yah? Yah what? Hey my cute Youngie!" Himchan skipped towards Youngjae,petting his hair as the younger smiled weakly at him, his eyes glued onto Daehyun who was looking very pissed now.
 
 
 "Youngie~"
 
 
 "Er, Himchan hyung, I think-"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 "Hey hey" Yongguk appeared, lifted at eyebrow at the angry Daehyun before looking at Himchan and Youngjae. He nodded, knowing what was the problem and dragged Himchan out.
 
 
 "Yah Yonggukie! I want to play with Youngjae-"
 
 
"No"
 
 
Yes! Yongguk successfully got Himchan out of the fight!!!!
 
But the battle is still on when Himchan pouted at him, using his cute powers to convince Yongguk to allow him to be with the couple.
 
 
"Yonggukie~"
 
 
Luckily, Yongguk looked away, his powers were not affective! Yeah! Go Yongguk!
 
"No"
 
 
"Please~~~"
 
 
 "You go play with Zelo and Jongup!" Zelo and Jongup's ears perked at their names and turned to them, waving their hands violently.
 
 
 "Come join us umma!"
 
 
 "No Zelo-yah, I saw Daehyun being all sweet and soft for Youngjae!" Himchan spoke, smiling at Yongguk who was glared at him.
 
 
 "Really?"Zelo blinked, looking at the couple now seated next to Yongguk. Himchan leaned towards Zelo's ear and Yongguk bit his lips, looking to the side to see an angry Daehyun hugging onto his baby princess tightly. Yongguk gulped and shifted closer to Himchan, woah  did Daehyun look really angry right now.
 
 
 "Daehyunnie... You're scaring Yongguk hyung"
 
 
 "So what ? I still have you here baby princess" Youngjae blushed, opting to hiding his red face by nuzzling into his chest.
 
 
 "S-So?" Daehyun chcukled, kissing the top of Youngjae's head before his smooth hair, hearing he murmuring something like 'Daehyunnie you overprotective prince" and  "I won't give you cheesecake! B-but if you help me...".
 
 
 "You still need to apologize to Himchan hyung" Youngjae spoke, looking up at Daehyun.
 
 
 "Why should I? I forgive him by letting him touch you!"
 
 
 "But you are still angry..." Daehyun pouted, making his baby princess giggle.
 
 
 "I am not!"
 
 
 "Hehe you are!" Youngjae smiled as he pinched Daehyun's cheeks,making the older glare playfully at him.
 
 
 "I am not!"
 
 
 "Hehe, okay Daehyunnie.." Youngjae stopped laughing, pressing his lips against Daehyun's pouty ones. The older grinned, pulling the latter to lean his head on his chest.
 
 
 His baby princess always know how to make him feel better.
 
 
 "My baby princess is so cute"
 
 
 "Daehyunnie too!"
 
 
 "Omo!" Daehyun glanced at Himchan hyung, scowling when he saw going towards Youngjae.
 
 
 "Youngie!"
 
 
 "Er... Hyung..." Youngjae spoke, gulping seeing his boyfriend looking rather angry at the sudden interruption.
 
 
 "Can we talk later hyung? I, I wanted to spend some time with Daehyunnie..." Daehyun looked up, seeing Himchan nodding in understanding and smirking victoriously at him when Youngjae snuggled closer to him.
 
 
 "Looks like I win Himchan"
 
 
 "I am going to get you Jung Daehyun, your moments with your cute little baby princess, my Youngie!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
>.< an update