I Miss You (Part 1)

A Day In B.A.P's Dorm
Requested By DaeJaeGyu 
 
I hope you like it^^ I have to split it into 2 parts(part 2 not up yet), this is part 1>.<
 
 
 
 
"Hyung!"
 
 
 "Yah Youngjae come here to umma-"
 
 
 "Hyung, you're hurting Daehyunnie-"
 
 
 "Baby don't worry about me-"
 
 
 "Aww, hey! I want to hug Youngjae too-"
 
 
 "Himchan please stop fighting with Daehyun for Youngjae" Yongguk said calmly, having enough of their loud yelling and gulped seeing Himchan turned look at him with his small angry eyes.
 
 
  He glanced at the equally raging Daehyun, boiling up as he glared at him, tightened his arms around his baby princess. The eldest of the three sighed, looking at Yongguk whose eyes seemed like they were begging for Himchan to stop tugging onto Daehyun's arm to make him let of his Youngjae baby. He took a step back for the couple grumpily, going to Yongguk. Himchan moved close to him, pouting as he watched Daehyun smiling at Youngjae, instantly  going back to your own fluffy world filled with cheesiness, kisses, hugs and adorable Youngjae goodness.
 
 
 "Oh well, at least I can watch them being all cute-"
 
 
Their door was slammed opened, getting the attention of everyone in the dorm. Manager Kang emerged, slowly walking in with style. Yongguk stood up, confused at why his manager just barged in trying to be cool I their dorm.
 
 
 "Hyung-"
 
 
 "Yongguk, Youngjae, Jongup, are you here?"
 
 
 "Yes Sir!" Jongup saluted jokingly at him.
 
 
 "Yeah hyung?" Youngjae answered politely, nodding his head at him as Daehyun looked at their manager,lifting an eyebrow at him. He always tried to look cool like them but well ,he is just a dork like them. But why was he here so suddenly?
 
 
 "I am here" Yongguk muttered and jumped back when their manager suddenly slammed a black book on the table infront of him.
 
 
 "Three of you, follow me, you have to attend a photoshoot wearing suits they only want you three to come" 
 
 "What?! And not me?" Himchan frowned at the manager shrugging at him.
 
 
 "Don't ask me, well hehe excuse me ..." He quickly grabbed Youngjae, Yongguk and Jongup with a little help from his security friends who had a hard time getting Youngjae away from Daehyun.
 
 
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 "Hey! No one is taking him away!"
 
 Yongguk was being escorted out by the men but was taken back when Himchan shouted, hugging him tightly with his legs wrapped around his waist.
 
 
 "No ,no, Yonggukie is not going anywhere!" Yongguk sighed sne smiled, petting the younger's head.
 
 
 "Himchan, I need to-"
 
 
 "No!!!!" Himchan pouted up at Yongguk, shaking his head at him.
 
 
 "No no no, you staying here with Himchannie!"
 
 
 "It's only for one day!"
 
 
 "Oh! Really?" Himchan grinned brightly at him as Yongguk nodded his head.
 
 
 "Will you miss me?" Yongguk asked jokingly with his pretty funny smile, hissing when he got a punch on his arm by the blushing Himchan who looked away from him.
 
 
 "Hmph, I won't" Yongguk nodded at his reply, his heart fluttering when Himchan who abruptly turned around and pecks his cheek.
 
 
 "I won't miss some guy called Yongguk...."Himchan muttered, sticking out his tongue at Yongguk before stomping off to the couch, casually glancing at the elder.
 
 
 Yongguk sighed- Who is it that this crazy Umma could be so cute around him and so energetic and insane around the fluffy couple. 
 
 
 "Well, guess that makes me special right Himchan-ah..."
 
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 "Hyung?" Zelo blinked at Jongup as the some strange man came to them, asking him to follow him out to the car. Zelo frowned, looking at Jongup who merely stared at them.
 
 
 "Jongup-shi, please follow me-"
 
 
 "Do you like Chris Brown?" Jongup asked out of the blue making the man startled and gaped at him.
 
 
 "I-I do..."
 
 
 "Oh cool!" Zelo clapped his hands as Jongup cheered, pulling the man to sit in between them.
 
 
 "We are looking at his music video!!!!" Jongup said, making the man watched Chris Brown's music video with him and Zelo. 
 
 
 "Oh! That move!"
 
 
 "Chris brown hyung is soo cute!"
 
 
 "Yeah-"
 
 
 "Ahem" The three looked up, seeing the manager lifting an eyebrow at them. The man sheepishly stood up, backing away from the two maknaes and ran away towards the door. Jongup waved at his manager, confused when he was being pulled  away by him.
 
 
 "What!" Zelo looked up at  him with his cute puppy eyes.
 
 
 "I wanna play with Jongup hyung, you can't just take him away.." He muttered as Manager Kang gulped, trying to resist the cute little maknae looking at him so cutely, begging him to let Jongup go to go play with him, who could resist this adorable maknae?
 
 
 Well... Manager Kang could.
 
 
 "Sorry Zelo-yah!" Zelo pursed his lips together, watching as Jongup waved him goodbye.
 
 
 "But I wanna play with hyung.."
 
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 "Yah! My baby princess won't go for that photoshoot-"
 
 
 "Your baby princess would be in a y suit~" Daehyun paused for a moment, looking at his precious Youngjae and shook his head. 
 
 
 "Noo! I want my Young-"
 
 
 "Sorry" The man yanked Youngjae out of Daehyun's arms, running towards the door quickly. Daehyun stood up,running to get Youngjae back but the door was blocked by his manager smirking at him. 
 
 
 "Sorry, I choose them, buh bye!"
 
 
 "How can you let my Youngjae go without me?!"
 
 
 "Because I am a badman~~" He tried to do the cross dance cooly but ended up looking like a high drunken person.
 
 
 "Hyung no!!"
 
 
 " Oh if you guys don't know, they would be gone who two days" He shouted, quickly putting Youngjae in the car and waved at the furious three running after him.
 
 
 "Nooo! My baby princess!"
 
 
 "Jonguppie hyung?"
 
 
 "Yah! Yonggukie!!...You lied to me..." Himchan pouted to himself, watching the car slowly drove away from him.
 
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 After 2hours in the car,
 
 Youngjae bit his lips, fidgeting his hands around as he thought about Daehyun back at the dorm, wondering of he would be fine without him for two days. He sighed as he leaned against the window, instantly missing being hugging by his Daehyunnie.
 
 
 "Daehyun hyung..." He muttered quietly, writing his name with his index finger on the window. Youngjae drew a heart around the invisible name, pursing his lips as he leaned onto Yongguk's shoulder right beside him.
 
 
 "Daehyunnie..."
 
 
 Yongguk smiled down at Youngjae, he knew Daehyun and Youngjae were close, too close infact. They were always together and having seeing Youngjae snuggling into his shoulder and muttering his elder boyfriend's name over and over again- Youngjae was being adorable. 
 
 
 He chuckled to himself, starting to worry about his Himchan umma who would always make a ruckus with Daehyun over Youngjae. He knew Himchan wouldn't like to sleep without him at night and he hoped the umma was able to take care of Zelo and Daehyun( who is probably waiting and angry that his baby had to be separated from him.)
 
 
 He looked to Jongup, who was not playing on his IPad anymore and was listening to his music quietly, leaning his head on Yongguk's other shoulder.
 
 
 "Yongguk?" Jongup muttered.
 
 
 "Hmm?"
 
 
 "We would be back soon right? I will get to see Zelo soon?" Yongguk sighed, petting Jongup's head.
 
 
 "Maybe? It's two days" Jongup nodded and was suddenly looking at Youngjae, who was snoring softly. Yongguk panicked, blinking when he saw Youngjae's eyes closed, hugging onto his arm tightly.
 
 
 "Daehyun hyung.. Daehyunnie..." Youngjae muttered and the two couldn't help but smile at the adorable Youngjae sleeping soundly beside Yongguk.
 
 
 "We would be there in another 2 hours!" Yongguk frowned at the Manager in the front sit, eating noisily.
 
 
 "Yah hyung!!! Eat slowly!"
 
 
 "It's delicious !!"
 
 
 "Don't be like Daehyun!"
 
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
  Himchan sighed, hugging his pillow tightly as Zelo quietly played with his game console. The mood on the dorm had gone down big time. Himchan sighed, looking to the empty seat.
 
 
 He missed seeing Yongguk already and it was only two hours ago when he left. Himchan shook his head and banged his head onto the pillow he was holding.
 
 
 "Yah! Yongguk!... I miss you big pabo..."
 
 
 Zelo smiled when he saw Himchan banging his head on the pillow but he couldn't laugh, knowing that Jongup had gone away as well. He continued to play alone, he doesn't want to admit missing the smiley elder playing next to him.
 
 
 Himchan stood up and was about to take a cup of water for himself when he saw Daehyun with the tun of ice cream from the fridge in the kitchen alone.
 
 
 "YAH! DAEHYUN- oh..." Himchan gulped, seeing Daehyun poking the unopened ice cream tub. He looked bad, lifeless. His eyes were downcast,laying his head on the table.
 
 
 "Hey... Do you want to eat that?"
 
 
 "No... I am waiting for Youngjae to come back so we can eat together.." Himchan sighed, taking a seat next to him.
 
 
 "Hey, how about I cook you something to eat-"
 
 
 "I'm not hungry"
 
 
 "Daehyun"
 
 
 "I want Youngjae to cook for me, I want him back now!" Daehyun shouted, tears welling up in his eyes threatening to fall and Himchan quickly grabbed the ice cream, placing it in the fridge before trying to comfort the elder.
 
 
 "Daehyun, it's just two hours-"
 
 
 "Two hours? Youngjae would be sleeping in the car now! My baby princess!" Daehyun looked at Himchan, running off to grab Youngjae's pillow and held it tightly on the couch. Himchan sighed, sitting next to Daehyun.
 
 
 "Daehyun-"
 
 
 "I wanna hug my baby Jae..." Daehyun muttered , snuggling into the pillow.
 
 
 "Hey, I missed Youngjae too-"
 
 
 "So? Do you know he loves to get hugs from me, he loves it when he sleeps with my arms around him..."
 
 
 "Hey, it's only been two hours!!"
 
 
 "So what! I still miss him"
 
 
 "Hey I missed you two being cute with each other okay!"
 
 
 "Hmph"Daehyun replied, leaning onto Himchan.
 
 
 "I miss Youngjae..." Himchan nodded, his hair.
 
 
 "I know I know..."
 
 
 "Princess" Daehyun sniffed, sinking his face into the pillow.
 
 
 "Come back and let me hug you"
 
 
 "Hey don't cry..." Himchan sobbed softly,petting Daeyhun's hair. The younger just reminded him that Yongguk was not here anymore- that big pabo of his.
 
 
 "I-I miss Youngjae too..A-and Yonggukkie...."
 
 
 Zelo sighed , smiling weakly as he brought his IPad to record the the hyungs crying over their boyfriends.
 
 
 "I missed them!!!" Himchan shouted, shaking the crying Daehyun.
 
 
 "I missed Jonguppie, Yonggukie my baby Youngie!!"
 
 
 Zelo blinked at them, dropping his IPad and hugged the two men on the couch.
 
 "I missed them too! Jonguppie hyung!"
 
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 "WE'RE HERE!" Manager Kang smiled at them, going out of the car.
 
 "Wake Youngie and Jonguppie up okay?"
 
 Yongguk sighed, trying to wake the sleeping Jongup and Youngjae. He chuckled, not wanting to wake them up just yet-  they looked too cute sleeping leaning onto his shoulders. He bit his lips, taking out his handphone from his pocket. He held the rectangular device in front of him, making sure it was able to capture both Youngjae and Jongup beside him.
 
 Yongguk giggled softly at the picture, making sure he sent it to Himchan's emergency handphone  before waking the two up.
 
 Hopefully Himchan would check his handphone...
 
 
 
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Himchan stomped into his room, tempted to reach out to his emergency handphone to call Yongguk. He gulped, opening his cupboard and scrambled finding his handphone. He pulled the device out, putting it on the bed as he sat next to him.
 
 He contemplated whether to use it or not and jumped when the handphone suddenly vibrated. He picked up the handphone, daringly unlocking it and screamed his lungs off.
 
 
 "OMO DAEHYUN, ZELO THIS IS SOOO CUTE!"
 
 Himchan jumped up, running off to see Daehyun who was wallowing his sorrow in hamburgers and Zelo silently eating ice-cream beside him. He showed them the picture, they dropped their spoons and were fighting for the phone.
 
 "My princess is sleeping!!"
 
 
 
 "Hyung is sleeping!"
 
 
 
"My Yonggukie is smiling hehhe!"
 
 
 Daehyun sighed, pouting to himself.
 
 "My princess was hugging Yongguk's arm..." Himchan and Zelo gulped, feeling a dark aura coming from him. They blinked, seeing the vocalist's eye twitching.
 
 
 "Daehyun?"
 
 
 "Give. Me.The.Phone."
 
 
 "Why?"
 
 
 "My princess was holding his arm!"
 
 
 "So?! This phone is for emergencies only"
 
 
 "It is an emergency! Give it to me!"
 
 
 "Oh, so your princess hugging my Yongguk's muscular arm is an emergency?"
 
 
 "Give it to me... Before I go Super Saiyan"
 
 
 "You're not Youngjae!"
 
 
 
"I'm his boyfriend and he taught me how"
 
 
 "Wait Daehyun Noo!"
 
 
 "THE POWER!!!  SPARTA!!!"
 
 
 "Noo Daehyun!!"