Visitors (Part 1)

A Day In B.A.P's Dorm

( My first time writing the Taehyung/Jin couple haha, hope you like it, this is part 1 though;-;)

 

Youngjae and Daehyun were left alone in the dorm since the rest of the members decided to have a day out with UmmaChan. Yongguk just wanted to spend his time with Himchan and maybe to let Daehyun and Youngjae have their private time together without the Himchan around to argue with Daehyun. Himchan pouted as he stepped outside of the dorm, looking up at Yongguk with his lovely puppy eyes. 
 
 
Jongup and Zelo happily jumped around, reminiscing their high jump event while they waited for Himchan. Yongguk shook his head at Himchan, pulling him away after giving him a small kiss on his cheeks- making Himchan all red and flustered as they waved goodbye to Daehyun and Youngjae.
 
"Youngjae, Daehyun we would be back! Take care okay?" 
 
 
"Okay hyung!" Youngjae replied cheerfully, the both of them waving goodbye at cute maknaes still jumping together and Himchan holding tightly onto Yongguk's hand. Daehyun smiled brightly at Youngjae pulling his hand as he dragged him to the kitchen, carefully opening the oven to reveal a creamy white cheesecake made specially for Daehyun.
 
 
"Daehyunnie! It's for you!" Youngjae giggled and handed the cake to Daehyun, not forgetting to give him a spoon to eat with as Daehyun gaped at him, surprised by the cheesecake Youngjae had made. 
 
 
He knew Youngjae could cook but he would never thought Youngjae would make him a cheesecake with the word 'Daehyunnie' on top it. He was pulled to sit down next to Youngjae, meeting with his eager eyes as he waited for him to taste his cheesecake he stayed up all night to make and had a hard time hiding the cake from his other members.
 
 
"Come Daehyunnie, eat it!" Youngjae blinked, pouting as Daehyun stared at his cheesecake, not making a move to eat it. He was confused, shouldn't Daehyunnie eat his precious cheesecake? It was his favourite food after all.
 
 
"Daehyunnie? Y-You don't want it?" Daehyun turned to his princess, he was quick to pull his baby princess into his arms as he shook his head.
 
 
"N-No, I was just so surprised.. W-Why did Youngie make me cheesecake?" Daehyun asked softly and Youngjae pursed his lips, snuggling into him.
 
 
"W-Well.. I just wanted to make Daehyunnie something... That's all... Or maybe it's because yesterday Himchan hyung forbid you to eat cheesecake since you ate his by accident...I thought you might miss and want cheesecake?"
 
Youngjae replied, his fingers twiddling around with each other as he slowly blinked up at Daehyun. Daehyun couldn't help but smile and carry Youngjae, twirling his princess around before kissing the life out of him.
 
"Aww my sweet Youngjae!!!" Daehyun shouted in his mind, he couldn't smiling atYoungjae giggling cutely as he placed kisses on his face.
 
"Daehyunnie!" Youngjae called out before he got a sweet kiss on his lips from Daehyun. He leaped into his arms, nuzzling his head to his chest as Daehyun casually his hair. They would always end up cuddling most of the time when they were alone, they loved having each other's presence with them. Daehyun simply just loved to wrap his arms around his baby princess, who ,in return, likes to get hugs from him.
 
 
"I will eat the cheesecake later since you make it-"
 
"Daehyun! Youngjae! Open the door!" A loud voice was heard, followed by several knockings  coming from the door. Youngjae and Daehyun turned to face the door, blinking at it before realizing they are supposed to open the door after hearing a hard loud knock from outside. Youngjae grabbed Daehyun's arm and rushed to the door, carefully opening it to find Manager Kang smiling at them.
 
"My boys! Youngjae and Daehyun!" The two blinked at the elder man, waving at him unwillingly.
 
"Hey hyung. What are you doing here?"
 
"To send you two visitors, here are the visitors! Please take care of them while I try to dance to your song in my room... or spy on Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup and Zelo..."
 
"Hyung...ah..." The manager left quickly leaving two smiling pretty boys behind. Youngjae lifted his eyebrows at them, recognizing them from the rookie band, Bangtan Boys, who debuted this year. He was smiling at them as Daehyun eyed them suspisiously. Why were they here?
 
"Hi-"
 
"Hello sunbaenims!!! I am V, also known as Taehyung, from BTS!! Hello Youngjae hyung!!!" V greeted enthusisiastically, bowing deeply at them
 
 
"Hello sunbaenims, I am Jin, also known as Seokjin, from BTS. I am honored to meet you Youngjae" Jin greeted with a smile, waving at them.
 
"W-What about Daehynnie- I mean Daehyun sunbaenim?"
 
"Ah Daehyun sunbaenim!  Hello! Ohh, I do look like you..."
 
"Hello sunbaenim"
 
"You look like V" Daehyun pouted, his eyebrow furrowed as he looked at the two of them, not liking how they were looking so excitedly at his baby princess. Were they here only to see his Youngjae?
 
"Why are you two here anyway?"
 
"To visit Youngjae sunbaenim!" Taehyung jumped, smiling brightly at Youngjae who was looking at his boyfriend next to him, his eyes burning staring at V and Jin in front of them.
 
"Really? I'm sorry but you two must go" Daehyun stepped in front of Youngjae, pointing them the way out of their dorm.
 
"You guys know how you get here, so you just go down there, there's alot of stairs you need use and if you are hungry later on, there is a shop below you can buy food there. So please, I'm sorry, you need to leave-"
 
"B-But... But we came here to visit Youngjae sunbaenim... C-Can we come in?" Taehyung asked, pouting cutely at Daehyun. Jin nodded, going next to Taehyung.
 
"Please?" Both of them put on the cute Puss in Boots face, eyes looking so pitifully up to Daehyun and Jin blinked at him, his hands were cupping his face.
 
"Please sunbaenim, bbuing bbuing?" Taehyung nodded, following what Jin was doing- bringing his clenched hand to his cheek and moving it and down as he attempted a aegyo upon the sunbaenim before them.
 
Daehyun gulped, looking to the side as he can't stand seeing cute aegyo from them to see Youngjae smiling up to him- asking him to give them a chance to let them in. He shook his head at him as Youngjae hugged his arm, his hand intertwining in his. Daehyun felt himself giving in as Youngjae whispered softly to him and nuzzling into his arm afterwards.
 
"Please let them in, look at them Daehyunnie. You will let them in right Daehyunnie? Please Hyunnie~"
 
"But Youngjae-"
 
 "I will still get to spend sometime with Daehyunnie please?" Youngjae pleaded again and tiptoed to give him a small kiss on his cheek, earning him some squeals from Taehyung and Jin, and was able to make Daehyun sighed in defeat, holding tightly onto Youngjae's hand.
 
 
........................................................
 
 
 "Fine you two can come in..."
 
"Yay!!!!" Daehyun held back a smile as Youngjae jumped happily and wrapped his arms around him tightly, saying 'Daehyunnie is the best' before kissing his lips sweetly.
 
"Thank you Daehyunnie~"
 
 
"Yes sunbaenim! Thank you!!!" Taehyung and Jin bowed at him and happily walked inside the dorm when Youngjae gestured them on and then dragging Daehyun inside with him.
 
 
"Oh this is your dorm sunbaenim?"
 
"Woah, it's clean sunbaenim!"
 
"I just cleaned it today, with Daehyun hyung" Youngjae replied, sitting down on the couch with the fuming Daehyun as Taehyung and Jin scurried to sit down next to him. Daehyun frowned, he didn't like that he was being pushed away by Taehyung and also, he didn't like how he wasn't with his baby princess, staring daggers at the two who were busy staring at his Youngjae.
 
 "Oh so you clean the room? No wonder it's so neat!"
 
 
 "Yeah hehe" Youngjae nodded slowly at them, glancing over to angry Daehyun and gave him a small smile before talking to the two boys.
 
 
 "I didn't do it alone, Daehyun hyung helped me, with Jonguppie and Zelo~~-"
 
 
 "Oh you call Jongup sunbaenim Jonguppie?"
 
 
 "And you call Zelo as Zelo~~"
 
 "W-What?" Youngjae blinked at them as Taehyung clapped happily and gazed at him, reaching out to touch his cheek. 
 
 "Oh, Youngjae hyung! Your cheek look so squishy! Hyung is so cute right!" Taehyung giggled as Jin nodded cheerfully, going next to Taehyung. He hugged Taehyung as both of them smiled brightly at Youngjae who looked worried about something.
 
 
 "Aww hyung? What's wrong?" Jin asked, earning a sigh and a small smile from Youngjae.
 
 
 "Nothing it's just that Daehyunnie-"
 
 
"Awww, Youngjae hyung is worried about Daehyun hyung? The one who looks like V and can sing high notes? Hehe... He looks really scary now hyung..." Jin and Taehyung gulped as Daehyun stood behind Youngjae, his eyes boring into their souls. He looked like he was ready to kill them, touching his Youngjae's cheeks so freely like that- no one is allowed to touch him ( except for the members if he was there and manager Kang and Youngjae's family).
 
 
"Hi hyung-" Taehyung smiled, only to hug Jin to get away from Daehyun's death glare. Jin blinked, not affected by Daehyun's glare and gave him the evil eye for scaring Taehyung. The two were having a staring contest with each other before Youngjae spoke up.
 
"Daehyunnie?" 
 
"Hmm?" Daehyun turned to Youngjae, grinning at his cute princess. Youngjae petted Taehyung's head, smiling weakly at Daehyun.
 
"Hyung, you're scaring him" Daehyun's smile disappeared as Youngjae tried to comfort Taehyung, giggling at how Jin was making funny faces and aegyo to him that ended up making Taehyung judged him and smiled, hitting the older hyung.
 
"Youngjae I-"
 
 "Youngjae hyung!" Daehyun looked away dejectedly, watching as Taehyung and Jin happily kept his baby princess occupied by talking about something about Himchan hyung being the umma like J-Hope and Yongguk hyung being alike to Rap Monster. He felt Youngjae didn't want him around to scare Taehyung and Jin, feeling his heart breaking at the thought Youngjae was caring for them more than him.
 
 It looked as though Youngjae didn't need him, since he had Taehyung and Jin to keep him company. Daehyun felt hurt but he knew Youngjae just wanted to entertain their guest and walked to the kitchen alone, slumping down on the chair as he took the fork, wanting to eat the cheesecake Youngjae had make for him.
 
 "Youngjae... Hmm..." Daehyun took a bite of the cheesecake, pouting when he realised he was supposed to share the cheesecake with his precious Youngjae.
 
 "B-But it's delicious..." He argued with himself but knowing how much he cared for Youngjae, he stopped eating and decided to eat the vanilla ice cream he brought from yesterday and entered the living room.
 
 
 His heart shattered when he heard laughter, seeing Youngjae getting tickled by Jin and Taehyung and he rushed to their shared room, not wanting to see more of them. He pouted as he say down, bring out Youngjae's laptop and ate his ice cream. He decided he should surf the internet, wanting to see what the fans thought of the Daehyun and Youngjae couple.
 
 
 He was grinning from ear to ear when he saw those comments on them, like ' how cute can they get' and ' awww Youngjae and Daehyun look so cute!'. He giggled and browsed through the search, the loud laughter outside reminded him about Taehyung and Jin were still with his Youngjae.
 
 
 
" AHHH my Youngjae!" He slammed his head to the bed, feeling the anger rushing up inside of him and typed violently onto the google search bar.
 
 
 "Taehyung, Jin and Youngjae"
 
 
 He pressed 'Enter' and widened his eyes when he saw a fanfic with the tags 'Youngjae', 'Daehyun' and 'Jinjae'.
 
"What the heck is Jinjae?'
 
He frowned and clicked the link, not wanting to read the whole story and scrolled down to the ending,feeling a bad feeling as he read the ending.
 
 
 
 "Youngjae I-"
 
 "Daehyun hyung, I found someone else, he isn't so possessive of me and he wouldn't be complaining about cheesecake so much , he loves food too and he knows how to cook.. He is a nice guy Daehyun, don't worry-"
 
 "But Youngjae-"
 
 "I'm sorry hyung..." Jin appeared behind Youngjae, smirking at Daehyun before wrapping his arms around him. Youngjae turned to smile at him before looking back at Daehyun.
 
 "Youngjae?"
 
 "Daehyun, meet Seokjin. My new boyfriend "
 
 "NOOO!" Daehyun let out a high-pitched scream,  going through a mental breakdown as he hugged Youngjae's pillow tightly. He took in the scent of Youngjae from the pillow,nuzzling into it as he muttered 'No, no it's not going to happen...' and sat down, looking into space.
 
 "But what if..." Daehyun pictured Jin and Youngjae being together and shook his head, huddling into Youngjae pillow. He bit his lips, feeling his heart falling into pieces as he imagined Youngjae in front of him
 
 "Daehyun, meet Seokjin. My new boyfriend"
 
 
 
 "No no no no, Youngjae..."
 
 
 "Hyung? Daehyunnie hyung?!" Daehyun didn't realize Youngjae was knocking on the door and rushed to the door, wiping away his tears as he looked at his worried baby princess with the curious-looking Taehyung and Jin.
 
 
 "What happened?" Jin asked, gulping when Daehyun stepped up and moved towards him.
 
 
 "You! You get away from my Youngjae!" Jin blinked, tilting his head at him as Taehyung held his hand, wondering what Daehyun was talking about. Youngjae pulled Daehyun to their room when the elder wanted to charge at Jin. Youngjae locked the door, confused as Daehyun crawled back to the bed, facing his back to Youngjae with his knees up to his chest and hugging his pillow tightly. Youngjae sat down next to him, surprised to find Daehyun sobbing quietly away from him.
 
 
 "Daehyunnie?"
 
 
 "Youngjae... I want to be alone-"
 
 
 "Daehyunnie..." Youngjae sat in front of him, cupping his teary face. He couldn't stop worrying about Daehyun when he left the living room, he knew Daehyun was upset when he paid more attention to Taehyung and Jin but they didn't come here often. He wanted to hit himself, how could he make his Daehyunnie so upset?
 
 
 "Daehyunnie? I'm sorry hyung..." Youngjae whispered, brushing away Daehyun's fringe to look at his pretty eyes and leaned in to peck his lips. Daehyun smiled, throwing the pillow aside and pulled Youngjae into his arms. He snuggled into him, he couldn't stop smiling at Youngjae who kept kissing his face and muttering 'I'm sorry Daehyunnie' to him. He nodded and sighed, his princess's hair. He couldn't resist his princess being so cute and sweet to him.
 
 
 "Why did you scream just now Daehyunnie?" Youngjae asked, puzzled seeing Daehyun pouting at his laptop and saw the elder shake his head at him. Youngjae giggled, poking his pout before kissing his lips and went to his laptop, surprised to see a fanfic on the page. He quietly read the the portion of the story that was seen on the screen and glanced at Daehyun who was looking at him anxiously.
 
 
 "Daehyunnie.... Did you read this? Is this why you shouted at Jin to get away from me?" Daehyun gave Youngjae a small nod, turning away from him to hide from his embarrassment. Youngjae laughed softly, hugging his Daehyunnie from behind. 
 
 
"Daehyunnie, it's just a story"
 
 
"It can be true."
 
 
"Daehyunnie..." Youngjae shifted himself to be able to face Daehyun and his cheek, making the elder look at him.
 
 
"Daehyunnie, I don't know Jin so well... And I don't love Jin hyung..." Youngjae spoke and Daehyun embraced him tightly, not wanting to let him go.
 
 
" So my princess loves me right?" Daehyun asked softly, getting a soft giggle from Youngjae.
 
 
"I do love my cute Daehyunnie" Youngjae replied, smiling sweetly at Daehyun before poking the elder's cheeks.
 
 
"Hehe Daehyunnie~ is so cute" Daehyun hugged Youngjae tightly, squishing him in his embrace before placing kisses all over his face.
 
 
"You are always cute Youngjae~ let me kiss you"
 
 
"Stop stop! Hehe,Daehyunnie-"
 
"Youngjae hyung?" Daehyun halted his actions, hearing the voice from the locked door. Youngjae blinked, recognized Taehyung's voice that was calling for him.
 
"Youngjae hyung? Can you come out now? Is Daehyun hyung alright?-"
 
 
"He is not coming out!" Youngjae sighed ,giggling softly as Daehyun held him possessively, glaring at the door. He snuggled into his Daehyun, his arms wrapped around his waist as Daehyun pecked his forehead.
 
 
"Daehyunnie, I told you I don't love him"
 
 
"I know ... But-"
 
 
"Youngjae sunbaenim?" Jin called out.
 
 
"YOUNGJAE SUNBAENIM  IS STAYING WITH ME"