I Miss You (Final)

A Day In B.A.P's Dorm

hehe the final chapter^^

I am open for requests:D

 

DaeJaeGyu hope you like it^^

 

 

Several Hours Later,
 
 Himchan was glaring at his phone, his arms folded as he tapped his feet impatiently. He sat back, his eyes glaring hard at the  road and he turned to face their driver, who was surprised to see Himchan looking so scary glaring at him. He startled in his seat, nodding as Himchan continued to stare at him. Daehyun and Zelo looked pitifully at the driver, gulping as Himchan silently watched the driver. They casted small smiles to him through the mirror, gesturing him to calm down and ignore Himchan.
 
 
 "Why are you driving so slowly?! Drive faster!" The driver nodded quickly, stepping on his accelerator. He looked over to Himchan, smiling sheepishly at him.
 
 
 "You do know it takes about 4 hours to reach there"
 
 
 "So? Step on it!"
 
 "Y-Yes sir!" Himchan sat back, happy that the car was moving faster than usual. He wasn't going to let those girls touch his man.
 
 Himchan looked at his phone, fighting down a blush as he read the text messages he had received from a certain gummy smiling person he knew of.
 
 
 "Yes Almighty Himchan umma! Come here quickly to see your babies Youngjae and Jonguppie"
 
 
 Himchan bit his lips, looking away as he thought of trying to hug Yongguk to death when he reach the photoshoot.
 
 
 "So... I am the appa right? Good then, the umma is coming soon right? Good, because I miss you<3
 
 
 "Yonggukie!!!!"
 
 
 Zelo was startled by Himchan's sudden outburst, giggling and smiling to himself. He turned to Daehyun, blinking as he saw the elder happily tapping on his phone. He leaned towards him, smirking when he saw Daehyun typing a message to his 'Princess YJ'.
 
 
 
 Zelo widened his eyes and opened his mouth to see what Youngjae had texted Daehyun to make him so giggly and happy like Himchan hyung.
 
 
 "Daehyunnie? Daehyunnie you're there?"
 
 
 "Yonggukie hyung says that umma is coming... So Daehyunnie is coming too right?"
 
 
 "... I would be able to meet Daehyunnie right? I miss you..."
 
 
 "Hmm? Daehyunnie? Come here faster? Why are the girls smiling and winking at me...they're coming over... Yongguk hyung ...."
 
 
 "Daehyunnie... I want to hug Daehyunnie.. Hyung..."
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
 
 
 "Himchan hyung!!!!!!" Daehyun shouted as Zelo gulped, looking at his phone to see Jongup texting him him and Youngjae were getting weird looks from the girls since Yongguk left them to go to the toilet.
 
 
 "Yes Daehyun?"
 
 
 "Some of the girls are flirting with my baby Youngjae!"
 
 
 "What?!" Himchan turned, seeing the angry look of Daehyun's fave, he knew it wasn't a joke. 
 
 
 "Youngjae needs me! He feels uncomfortable when he's around girls he doesn't know of! Hurry!!!!"
 
 
 "My baby is being harassed by some y girls?! DRIVER!"
 
 
 "YES SIR!!!"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 "Hey cutie..." Youngjae turned to the voice, seeing a girl winking and his lips at him. He looked away, holding tightly onto Jongup's hand.
 
 
 "Hey, you're shy? You're so cute you know..."
 
 
 "How about you, you got muscles~" Jongup looked at her, nodding before turning away to his phone. He was wondering when Zelo was going to reply him, he wanted to see the younger and hear his voice again.
 
 
 "Hey baby, speak to me..."
 
 
 "I-I am not your baby.."
 
 
 "Aww cute, whats your name and your gaming friend here?" She gestured to Jongup who was staring blankly at another girl talking to him.
 
 
 "I-I am  Youngjae... This is Jongup.... Please don't sit close to us..."
 
 
 "Why not?"
 
 
 "Daehyunnie doesn't like to see strangers talking to me... A-and I am sorry, I feel uncomfortable..."
 
 
 "Aww sweetie...Daehyunnie is not here..." The girl leaned in, placing a hand on his chest as Youngjae shook his head, scooting away from her.
 
 
 "Please, I-"
 
 
 "Come on sweetie, I don't bite..."
 
 
 "Hey Yonggukie?" Yongguk blinked, turning to a tanned black haired girl. He moved away from her and was surprised to see a girl trying to touch Youngjae and a girl leaning closely over to Jongup to watch his game.
 
 
 "Don't touch them!"
 
 
 "Hey, you're too close" Jongup stated, smiling at the skinny girl next to him in apology.
 
 
 "Why ?Can't I see you play?"
 
 
 "Well, I only let Zelo or Youngjae hyung see me play.... "
 
 
 "Zelo? You mean your maknae?"
 
 
 "Yeah, he's my best friend"
 
 
 "The cute maknae?"
 
 
 "Why are you asking me about him?" Jongup lifted his eyebrow, sighing when he realized he was getting angry for her mentioning Zelo. It reminded him he missed the cute tall maknae alot.
 
 
 "Well nothing..." The girl smirked, she liked seeing a muscular cute guy getting angry.
 
 
 
"Good..." Jongup muttered, looking down from his IPad.
 
 
 "I miss Zelo..."
 
 
 "Please d-don't... Or I call Daehyunnie!" Youngjae whispered, pushing the girl away as the girl tried to place her hands on his chest,leaning in to kiss his cheek. Youngjae shifted away quickly, blinking at her eyes burning with lust.
 
 
 "Aww baby, I know about your Daehyunnie~ pass me your phone sweetie let me talk to him-"
 
 
 "No ! no! " The girl dialed the number, smiling when he heard a 'Hello' from the other line.
 
 
 "Hello is this Daehyunnie?"
 
 
 "Huh? Who are you? Where's my Youngjae? Why are you-"
 
 
 "I am here to tell you I have your baby Youngjae, this impossibly cute little sweetie and guess what? He's mine now"
 
 
 "Daehyunnie hyung!!" 
 
 
 "Shh Youngjae" The girl pressed a finger on Youngjae's lips.
 
 
 "He's mine Daehyunnie, he's with me now" With that the girl hang up, Youngjae wanting to cry after the girl handed his phone back.
 
 
 "Y-You shouldn't do that! Daehyunnie-"
 
 
 "I should, because it means you can be with me~" Youngjae gulped as the girl sat on his lap, his hand holding his shoulder. He bit his lips, praying for Daehyun to come as the girl hugged him.
 
 
 "Daehyunnie...."
 
 
 "What about you y beast..." Yongguk gulped, feeling arms wrapping around his neck and saw the girl from earlier, smirking at him.
 
 
 "Please I-"
 
 
 "You what? You're are so handsome Huh Gukkie?"
 
 
 "What go away-"
 
 
 "Aww come baby, your members are having fun too... Why don't we.." Yongguk stood stiffly, leaning away as the girl tried to kiss him.
 
 
 "You know the more you resist, the more I want to kiss you~"
 
 
 "I-"
 
 
The door burst opened, revealing two seething young man raging with anger and made their way towards their boyfriends as Zelo stood there, knowing his two older members were able to handle the girl situation here.
 
 
 "Hands off of him!" Himchan shoved the girl away, hugging his Yongguk tightly.
 
 
 "He's mine" Yongguk smiled, petting on Himchan's head.
 
 
 "Yep, umma, appa is here"
 
 
 "Hey Yongguk can be-"
 
 
 "Hand off my man girl" Himchan spoke, planting a kiss on Yongguk's cheek as the elder man smirked victoriously at her.
 
 
 "He's mine, I'm his, sorry" Yongguk waved her off, making the girl walked away dejectedly.
 
 
 "Which one of you is the one who was touching my Youngjae..." The girls backed away from the scary looking Daehyun, feeling the dark aura surrounding him. He glared at the girl next to Youngjae, who rolled her eyes at him. He suddenly sang his high note, making the girls running away from the photo shoot.
 
 
 "You out now" The girl next to Youngjae nodded quickly, getting chills from Daehyun's creepy face and loud voice.She ran away with the rest of the girls, not forgetting to coo over how cute Zelo was and how they would get the cute Youngjae again.
 
 
 "Daehyunnie!!" Daehyun turned back at Youngjae who was hugging him tightly.
 
 
 "Youngie-ah..." Daehyun sat down, nuzzling his nose into Youngjae's neck. They both cuddled together, happy to be in each other arms. 
 
 
 "Youngjae.."
 
 
 "I'm sorry Daehyunnie, she wouldn't listen to me, I missed you, I'm sorry..."
 
 
 "Baby it's okay" He kissed his cheek, hugging him tightly.
 
 
 "As long you're alright and safe baby, I'm fine. I know my princess would never go close to some girl he just met.." Youngjae nodded, biting his lips.
 
 
 "Daehyunnie... I miss Daehyunnie alot..." Daehyun chuckled, smiling non-stop at the blushing Youngjae fiddling with his fingers. Youngjae was so cute!
 
 
 "I miss you too Youngie.." Youngjae smiled up to him,planting a quick kiss on his lips before nuzzling into his shoulder.
 
 
 "I love Daehyunnie..." Daehyun squealed inside, squishing his princess.
 
 
 "I love my cute princess too!"
 
 
 "Jonguppie hyung?"
 
 
 "Zelo!" The two maknaes hugged each other, giggling over how they had their phones and started to talk, with Zelo sitting on Jongup's lap.
 
 
 "So what happened?"
 
 
 "Nothing much. I just miss you " Jongup said, smiling at Zelo.
 
 
 "I miss you too hyung!"
 
 
 "So... Where are the girls?"
 
 
 "Out"
 
 
 "Out only? Himchan! We needed them-"
 
 
 "Don't worry, you have all 6 of us, we will pose for you"
 
 
 "Alright then, hurry change and come on the shoot!"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 "Aww, our babies are sleeping"
 
 
 "Have you seen the pictures? Shh, Jongup and Zelo is sleeping in our arms remember..."
 
 
 "Aww my Jonguppie and Zelo are so cute! And the photo, you look y Yongguk-ah~"
 
 
 "Hey!" The two turned to Daehyun who was busying whispering sweet nothing to Youngjae as the younger stirred in his sleep, snuggling closer to him. He smiled down at his little princess, nuzzling his nose into Youngjae before placing a soft kiss on his forehead.
 
 
 "Sleep well baby..."
 
 
 "Aww Daehyun~"
 
 
 "Shh, my princess is sleeping" Himchan scoffed, smiling down at the sleeping Jongup in his arms.
 
 
 "Jonguppie too!"
 
 
 "Zelo too!" Yongguk added, ruffling Zelo's hair as he slept peacefully in his arms.
 
 
 "Okay fine, now shush..." Daehyun muttered, admiring his Youngjae's cute face. He smiled to himself, Youngjae's hair gently.
 
 
 "Aww he's so cute, our maknaes are too..."
 
 
 "Yep, you're right Daehyun-ah~"
 
 
 "Who would have guess they would be sleeping right after the photoshoot"
 
 
 "Zelo?" Jongup spoke, Himchan chuckling at the cute calling of Zelo name.
 
 
 "Jonguppie hyung?" Zelo muttered, Yongguk looking at Himchan with a small smile.
 
 
 "They are dreaming of each other I guess, they are so cute.."
 
 
 "Daehyunnie hyung?" They both turned to Youngjae, biting back their smiles as Daehyun held him tightly,snuggling into his sleeping princess.
 
 
 "Hmm princess?"
 
 
 "L-Love D-Daehyunnie..." Daehyun blushed, hearing the soft muttering from Youngjae and bit his lips,placing a peck on his nose.
 
 
 "Aww baby"
 
 
 "Awww Daehyun and Youngjae~~~"
 
 
 "Hey Shh! "
 
 
 "So cute!"
 
 
 "Himchan hyun!"
 
 
 "Oh no..." Yongguk gulped and watched over the maknaes as he sat in between the two, well, the silence was gone and the arguing was back again.