Help!

A Day In B.A.P's Dorm
 
Oh, you guys can request what scenario you want me to write  too^^
Pm me or comment below^^
 
 
 
 
"Oh Starlight! Oh Moonlight!"
 
 
 "Oh My Daehyun oh my Youngjae!!!!~"
 
 
 "H-Hyung...."
 
 
 Youngjae tugged on Daehyun's sleeves, making the elder tightened his arm around his little princess. He glared at Himchan and Zelo still dancing around the couch, suddenly singing their Secret sunbaenim's song while skipping happily around the couple like a tribal dance. Daehyun and Youngjae flinched when Himchan's face popped out next to them, surprising them with his creepy smile and psychotic eyes. Zelo went up next to him, smiling like a sweet innocent child next to Himchan.
 
 
 "Being so cute together~ oh my love~" Zelo and Himchan sang together, going away from the frightened couple. They skipped around in a circle for a whole before jumping to the seat beside Daehyun and Youngjae, staring at them excitedly.
 
 
 "Heheh, Zelo!! Look at them!" Himchan squealed at the Daehyun embracing his baby princess, holding the maknae's hands to contain his feelings.
 
 
 "They look so scared and are hugging each other!!!" Zelo and Himchan jumped on the couch as Yongguk sighed, still paying attention to Jongup playing with his Pokemon game.
 
 
 Youngjae huddled close to Daehyun, his arms were tightly wrapped around the elder and was hiding his face on Daehyun's shoulder. Honestly, Youngjae was terrified- well, he knew that Himchan hyung could be alittle hyper at times but not too hyper and squealing over him and Daehyunnie. And Zelo to join in with Himchan hyung.He nuzzled his nose into Daehyun's shoulder, smiling when he felt the elder kissing his forehead.
 
 
 "Baby princess are you alright?"
 
 
 "I-I am...but..." Youngjae got a shock when he saw Himchan and Zelo looking at them intensely , hiding his face under Daehyun's neck.
 
 
 "B-But... H-Himchan hyung and Z-Zelo... T-They..." Youngjae muttered softly and Daehyun did his best to calm his precious baby princess down, staring daggers at the two sitting next to him.
 
 
 "Hey, you're scaring my baby Jae!" He yelled, only to have Himchan squealing harder and  pinch his cheeks.
 
 
 "Aww my baby DaeDae protecting his baby JaeJae!! AHHH how cute!" Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows at him, Himchan the umma was not taking him seriously.
 
 
 "Hey hyung! My baby princess is really scared now!-"
 
 
 "Aww, Daehyunnie! Youngie is so cute being all scared!" Himchan cooed at Youngjae hugging Daehyun tightly while Zelo smiled, nodding at his words.
 
 
 "Hyung!-"
 
 
 "Here Youngie, my cute baby! Come to umma!"
 
 
 "No!" Daehyun held Youngjae possessively, not letting Himchan take his little princess away from him.
 
 
 "Don't touch him hyung" Himchan grumbled, rising an eyebrow at Daehyun.
 
 
 "Can you please share your baby princess with us? I want to hug my cute frightened Baby Youngie too!" 
 
 
 Daehyun went up to him,shaking his head dramatically as he spat the word.
 
 
 "N-O"
 
 
 "Jung Daehyun give him to me!!!"
 
 
 "Get your own princess! Youngjae baby is mine!!"
 
 
 "For your information, I, Kim Himchan, is a princess! I don't need to get my own-I have my own already~ Yah!I want hug my baby Youngie!!"
 
 
 "Me too! I wanna hug Youngjae hyung too!" The two elder men eyed Zelo, who was smiling away at Youngjae hyung. Youngjae gulped, curling himself into Daehyun- he never quite understand why Himchan and Daehyun would fight over him. He wanted to spend his day with his Daehyunnie, not to see his Daehyunnie fighting with the UmmaChan.
 
 
 "Zelo stay out of this!"
 
 
 "Zelo come here!" Yongguk pulled Zelo away from the two, watching Daehyun and Himchan shouting at each other and pitied Youngjae who was snuggling cutely into Daehyun's arms.
 
 
 "Aww my baby..." Daehyun muttered, nuzzling his nose into Youngjae's forehead pressing his lips gently on his lips.
 
 
 "Awww!!!"
 
 
  Yongguk sighed, he couldn't understand why Himchan would be squealing hard at the couple and in moment he would be arguing with Daehyun over Youngjae.
 
 
 "Hehe hyung" Youngjae poked Daehyun's cheek, chuckling  as Daehyun pouted cutely at him.
 
 
 "Princess!"
 
 
 "Daehyunnie!" Youngjae imitated Daehyun, giggling when Daehyun chuckled and his hair.
 
 
 "You are always so adorable baby princess, you are so precious Youngie- "
 
 
 "OMO please! This is so cute! Zelo!!! Did you see that! I want to squish Youngjae!!-"
 
 
 "Hyung no!"
 
 
 "What no! Give me him!"
 
 
 "Go away!!!"
 
 
 Yongguk wanted to give up on life and blinked at Zelo and Jongup laughing at the IPad.
 
 
 "What are you doing?"
 
 
 "Watching funny videos of us! Yongguk hyung is so funny in weekly idol!"
 
 
 Yongguk gulped and smiled, petting their heads.
 
 
 "Good good, so watch quietly okay?"
 
 
 "Yes sir!"
 
 
 He glared at the two men shouting at each other on the couch and took a deep breath.
 
 
 "It's okay, it's okay, be calm Yongguk..."
 
 
"GIVE ME YOUNGJAE!"
 
 
"I can't do it, I can't do it.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a short updates, hope you don't mind short updates from now on,>.<