The Battle Has Begun!

A Day In B.A.P's Dorm
Youngjae's eyes fluttered open, smiling seeing Daehyun still asleep next to him. He sat up, trying to figure out what time it was when someone suddenly pounced on him, shaking his shoulder to wake him up. Youngjae was wide awake, rubbing his eyes and saw Himchan hyung and Zelo before him with big smiles plastered on their faces. The vocalist gulped as the two kept staring at him, wondering what did they wanted from him.
 
 
 "Hyung, Zelo?"
 
 
 Youngjae called out but the two just stayed there staring at him and it was starting to creep him out. He was starting to get scared ,were they alright? Did they had some virus or they weren't Himchan hyung and Zelo? What if there were aliens and his Umma and Zelo were abducted by them?
 
 
 "H-Hyung?" Youngjae spoke softly and Himchan couldn't help but squealed and pinched his dear Youngjae's cheeks. Zelo just stared at his two hyungs, clapping his hands as he cooed over how cute Youngjae was when he was scared.
 
 
 "Awwie! My Youngjae is so cute! We scared you didn't we!" Youngjae pushed Himchan's hands away, folding his arms as he pursed his lips.
 
 
 "Why did you do that!" Himchan chuckled, ruffling Youngjae's hair as Zelo went to sit beside him, patting his back.
 
 
 "I-I was really scared..I thought something happen to you two.." Youngjae sighed and grinned at Daehyun who was still asleep. He turned to Himchan hyung, who pouted at him.
 
 
 "Sorry my baby Youngie! Come, umma give you a kissy to feel better okay?" Youngjae shook his head rapidly and tried his hardest to pry himself away from Himchan hyung. The older cupped his face and puckered his lips, trying to place a mommy's kiss on his Youngjae's cute cheeks.
 
 
 "No Himchan hyung!-"
 
 
 "Yah!" Himchan froze and turned to see a very grumpy looking Daehyun with disheveled hair, fully awake. He gulped seeing his eye twitching at him and noticed the pillow he was gripping onto tightly in his right hand. Zelo ducked down, hoping Daehyun didn't see him beside Youngjae.
 
 If you make Daehyun angry seeing you messing around with his baby princess means bad things are going to happen to you.
 
 
'”What are you doing to Youngie?” Daehyun spoke, noticing Zelo hiding from him.
 
 
 "Yah, I see you Zelo! Get out before I throw this pillow at you and beat the out of you two!" Daehyun shouted and glared at Himchan hyung.
 
 
“Yah,why can’t we play with Youngie?”Youngjae looked at Daehyun, his eyes begging him to calm down as Daehyun moved towards Himchan.
 
 
“Because he is mine” He lifted his pillow, giving Himchan a good smack on his arm.
 
 
“Ya! Ya! Fine, we are going! Sheesh...”
 
 
 Daehyun sighed, throwing his pillow away before wrapping his arms around his baby princess, nuzzling into his neck. Youngjae smiled, Daehyun's hair gently before pressing his lips on his forehead. He leaned his head against his, blushing when he felt Daehyun lifted his head and pecked his cheek.
 
 
 "Hey Youngie, you had a good rest?" Youngjae nodded and smiled brightly as Daehyun pulled away from him.
 
 
 "Daehyunnie had a nice sleep too?" Daehyun smiled and nodded at his cute Youngjae.
 
 
 "Yes Daehyunnie had a nice sleep..."
 
 
 "Hehe, that's good! I'll go make breakfast okay?-"
 
 
 "Okay...I help you?" Daehyun asked, holding Youngjae's hand tightly.
 
 
 "Okay, but you mustn't eat anything I cook yet."
 
 
 "But-"
 
 
 "If not, no kisses for Daehyunnie" Daehyun scowled and nodded defeatedly, looking at the excited Youngjae.
 
 
 "Okay, fine..."
 
 
 "Yay!" Youngjae pressed his lips against Daehyun's, giving him a gentle kiss before he pulled away,blushing. Daehyun stared at Youngjae ,being so cute blushing after giving him a kiss. He let himself get pulled away to the kitchen, his eyes glued onto Youngjae who was putting on  a pink apron with the words 'Daehyun's princess'.Daehyun bought for him on his birthday, muttering something along the lines that he made it himself and thought pink would suit Youngjae because it is like a princess-y colour.
 
 
 Daehyun smiled at the apron-well, it was saying the truth.
 
 
Youngjae is Daehyun’s princess and always will be.
 
 
 
Himchan smiled at the couple,feeling all warm and fuzzy inside seeing their cute interaction.
 
 
“Even though Daehyun is such a possessive bastard..Youngjae and Daehyun looked so cute together!!! EPP!” Himchan jumped and Zelo nodded beside him.
 
 
“We are going to see more of them Zelo yah” Himchan smiled, watching the couple going inside the kitchen.
 
 
 Yongguk went inside the kitchen, smiling goofily at the apron Youngjae was wearing. He wanted to laugh at how ridiculous Youngjae looked in that pink apron but he kept quiet, seeing Daehyun inside the kitchen as well. 
 
 
 "Hey Yongukkie- Oh Youngjae! That's a very pretty apron!" Himchan exclaimed and petted the confused Youngjae.
 
 
 "Hyung, don't touch him" Himchan lifted an eyebrow at Daehyun and folded his arms. Yongguk gulped and wanted to pull Youngjae away, this could lead to a very bad war against the two.
 
 
 "Why not? He's not yours-"
 
 
 "He is, read the apron" Himchan blinked, reading the words imprinted and scoffed at Daehyun.
 
 
 "He's my Youngjae-"
 
 
 "Youngjae's my princess"  Both of them were glaring at each other, ready to start a fight until Youngjae popped up next to Daehyun,tugging on his sleeves.
 
 
 "Daehyunnie, can you help me?" Daehyun instantly nodded at the innocent-looking Youngjae.
 
 
 "Of course princess"He gave Himchan a smirk before he went to help Youngjae. Himchan glared at the vocalist, being so possessive of Youngjae.
 
 
 "One day, you will suffer Jung Daehyun!"Himchan muttered but he couldn’t deny it was adorable to see Youngjae wearing that pink apron.
 
 
“Youngjae look so cute!!! Must. Follow. The. Cute. Couple” Himchan thought, looking at the two making some pancakes together.
 
 
 
Youngjae apparently had some trouble trying to flip the pancake on the frying pan and looked apologetically to Jongup, eager to eat his breakfast.
 
 
 
“Jonguppie, we have some error-”
 
 
 
“Let me do it baby princess” Youngjae blinked as Daehyun took hold of the frying pan, able to flip the pancake and served it to the happy Jongup. Youngjae smiled up to Daehyun,holding his hand tightly.
 
 
 
“Thank Daehyunnie!” Daehyun ruffled his Youngjae’s hair, placing a soft kiss on his lips.
 
 
 
“I promise to help my baby Youngie right?” Youngjae nodded and Daehyun couldn’t resist kissing the reddening cheeks- his baby princess was looking so adorable and cute. And with his pink apron.
 
 
 
“My baby is so cute-”
 
 
 
“OHHH MYYY GOSH!” Himchan squealed,jumping up and down while Yongguk looked at him with a weak smile. Zelo clapped his hands rapidly turning to Jongup who was smiling at the couple. Daehyun frowned at Himchan, can’t he be affectionate with Youngjae without anyone screaming about it? Youngjae bit his lips, knowing his boyfriend was rather angry now.
 
 
 
“Yah, Kim Himchan-”
 
 
 
“Daehyunnie” Daehyun smiled down at his baby princess, liking how innocent he look with his big doe eyes and his beautiful smile. He forgotten he was angry for a while, Youngjae was able to calm him down at times when he was in rage or when he needed someone to support him. His baby princess was always there for him.
 
 
“Let’s eat?”
 
 
“Okay!” Daehyun replied cheerfully,happy to see Youngjae getting excited to eat.
 
 
“Okay, let’s go!”
 
 
“Let’s eat together Youngie! Umma wants to eat with you two!!!!” Himchan spoke and threw an arm around Youngjae.
 
 
“Okay?” Daehyun glared at Himchan hyung.
 
 
There was not way he was going to let Youngjae be with Himchan. And there was no way they are going to eat with him, that fanboying Himchan hyung.
 
 
“ Me too! Let’s eat together!” Zelo and Jongup cut in and Yongguk shrugged, it wouldn’t hurt to eat together as B.A.P?
 
 
Daehyun’s eye twitched when he was seated between Zelo and Jongup, watching his Youngjae sitting next to that Himchan hyung and Yongguk hyung.
 
 
He watched as Himchan hyung talked to his precious Youngie, feeling a need to protect Youngjae when Himchan pinched his cheeks, seeing Youngjae’s face filled with pain.
 
 
“Hyung it hurts!!!'”
 
 
Daehyun stood up.
 
 
Nobody hurts his Yoo Youngjae.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"AH!!!!!!"
 
 
Himchan whelped on the couch, holding his arm that was painfully smack by Daehyun. Yongguk sighed, packing an ice pack against the injury while Zelo and Jongup watched the television beside him.
 
 
“Gah, yah, I told you not to mess with Youngjae, now see what happen?” Himchan pouted and turned to the vocalists’ room.
 
 
“Hey are they in their rooms?” Yongguk nodded and Himchan smiled brightly at him.
 
 
“Let’s go see what they are up to okay?”
 
 
"Are you crazy! You guys already had a small fight this morning!"
 
 
"It's Daehyun fault! Let's go!" Yongguk sighed.
 
 
He was prepared  for the battle,Ummachan versus Possessive Daehyun. Well, he wasn't sure who would win though.
 
 
"YAH HIMCHAN HYUNG!"
 
 
The battle has begun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hehe hello^^ an update ^^
hope you like it, up next it's the battleXD