Zelo's Presents

A Day In B.A.P's Dorm

 

"Come here Youngjae-ah" Youngjae looked around, smiling brightly at his manager waiting for him amongst the huge crowd of fans. He blinked at him, wondering where were the other members and his Daehyunnie were. The manager chuckled at the cute Youngjae, looking so lost and gestured him to follow him. Youngjae nodded, gulping as the manager started to walk away from him. He bit his lips, not liking the idea of getting lost in the crowd especially without his Daehyun beside him followed the manager hesitantly. He bowed at the fans and accepted their gifts, smiling sheepishly at his frowning manager who was waiting for him.

"S-Sorry hyung!" Youngjae said and caught up to him, his manager casually extended his hand out to him.

"Come on, I know you would hold Daehyun's hand whenever you two lovebirds walk towards the van" Youngjae shook his head vigourously at his manager.

"Daehyun would be mad"

"Well, he would be mad too if you are not at the van with him, gosh that kid" Youngjae blinked, nodding at his words before holding onto the hand, looking at the smiling manager with a small smile

"Here, you won't get lost like this. The van is just a few metres away, everyone is waiting. Hurry, you don't want to lose the van right? Better not, Daehyun would be after me. You and your possessive Daehyun.." Youngjae giggled softly, nodding his head as he thought about how Daehyun would react if the van just left without him inside. He would be screaming to the driver and be looking at him with his murderous look, threatening to kill him if he didn't want to turn around.

The manager led the way to the blue van, with Youngjae closely behind holding onto the fan's gifts tightly on his free hand.

"Oh, the van is there hyung"

"Yeah, let's go there okay?"

Daehyun was sitting at the backseat, folding his arms and pursing his lips to himself as he looked around for his precious little baby princess to appear. He was getting worried about his princess, he couldn't stop looking out of the window and moving around to look outside to see him. He was annoying Himchan and Yongguk, who sat next to him and were listening to music, having to move away for him to look at the other window. Himchan frowned, looking at Yongguk who looked at s in the van- Himchan next to him, the two maknaes sleeping next to each other, Daehyun standing up and looking for something- oh ,one of them were missing.

Yongguk blinked, looking around for the cute chubby-cheeked member in the van before the driver spoke up.

"Hey, are we ready?"

"No, we are missing Youngjae and our manager" Yongguk replied."We can't leave without them"

"Youngjae? What? Oh no, where is my baby?" Himchan panicked as Daehyun kept looking around for his princess.

"Ah, but you guys are running late, we should go-"

"Excuse me?"Daehyun glared at the driver, making the man gulp in fear. "You are not driving us anywhere without my baby princess with me, you hear?

Yongguk glanced between the two, feeling scared seeing the grumpy and deadly Daehyun staring down at the poor driver. Daehyun could be very dangerous without his Youngjae with him. He stepped in, coughing to get their attention.

"We need to wait for our manager too, he may be with Youngjae. Youngjae was the last to come out of the building..."

"Why was Youngjae last? I thought he was behind me, he is always near me!" Yongguk gulped, forgetting something important that Youngjae had told him to keep it as a secret. He shook his head, smiling weakly at the angry Daehyun.

"Well...he was busy-"

"He should have told me if he stayed back! God, Youngjae-"

"Wait, before you get the wrong idea of Youngjae, he is actually a sweet person" Yongguk interrupted, trying to hint to Daehyun the reason why Youngjae didn't tell him he actually stayed a little longer there.

"Sweet?"

"I-I mean your princess is really a sweet person, you will see!" Yongguk muttered, getting Daehyun to lift an eyebrow at him before continuing to stare hard at the driver.

"Now you little-"

"Hey, isn't that Youngjae and the manager?" Himchan shouted as he looked out of the window, only to be shoved to the side by Daehyun. He gave Daehyun a evil eye before sitting at his seat.

Daehyun bit his lips, wondering why the manager and Youngjae were holding hands through the crowd and felt his anger building up again as he clenched his fist tightly. Himchan sighed, he actually thought it was cute of Youngjae to hold the manager's hand to the van and that Daehyun had seated down and began to sulk and pout about it inside the van. The two entered the van, with Youngjae entering with a huge smile.

"Hello hyung! I am sorry I am late! I..I had to do something" Yongguk and Himchan grinned at the cheery Youngjae but their smiles disappeared once they saw Youngjae staring sadly at Daehyun who ignored him. They looked at each other as Youngjae sat down, before turning to Daehyun who sat behind him.

"Hyung? Daehyunnie is mad at me?"Youngjae spoke softly to Daehyun, trying not to look at his glassy doe eyes boring into him.

"No" He replied curtly. The younger nodded slowly at him.

"Youngjae is sorry Youngjae was late Daehyunnie.."

Daehyun looked at his princess staring at him with his sad doe eyes, trying to resist hugging and kissing those plump lips pouting at him. Himchan and Yongguk laughed, watching how Daehyun tried hard to ignore his sweet princess who was trying to get his attention.

"Daehyunnie?"

Youngjae called his name, eyes turning glassy when Daehyun suddenly to put on his earpiece and listen to his Ipod. To Youngjae's dismay, Daehyun managed to look away from his princess until Youngjae decided Daehyun wasn't going to talk to him anymore. Youngjae sighed and dejectedly returned to his seat with his head down. He played with his fingers, casting a side glance at the two maknaes sleeping beside each other. He smiled warmly, looking at the cute boys sleeping next to him made him feel better.

"I got a surprise for you two"

Youngjae leaned back in his seat, smiling at the manager beside the driver before feeling his eyes seeing close, drifting slowly to sleep. He didn't notice Daehyun ,without his earpiece ,was watching Youngjae from behind, noticing his little sweet princess tilting his head slightly to the left.

" Youngjae sweetie?"

He his lips and leaned forward, wrapping his arms around his neck and nuzzled his nose into his hair. He suspected his princess have fallen asleep and smiled softly against his cheek before giving him a quick peck on his lips.

"Hmm, Daehyunnie is not angry at Youngjae anymore" He whispered into his ear softly, not wanting to wake his princess up.

"But Daehyunnie want to know why Youngie didn't tell Daehyun Youngie went off?"

"Himchan, please" Yongguk covered Himchan's mouth, holding him back from squealing and shouting out loud from seeing Daehyun being all cuddly with his sleeping princess. Himchan squirmed in place, how could he resist Daehyun being so mushy with his princess,beside his two sleeping babies?

"Hey could you wake up the maknae line? We are here !"

"Youngie?" Daehyun called out softly, smiling to see Youngjae stirring from his sleep and turned to face him with his eyes shut.

"Hmm?"

"Princess?"

"Daehyunnie?" Youngjae fluttered his eyes opened, rubbing his eyes with his right hand as he turned to Daehyun behind him. The elder smiled softly at his cute princess, giving him a small peck on his nose. His princess giggled softly at him before pursing him lips and his eyes downcast. Daehyun frowned, wondering why Youngjae was looking so sad.

"Youngie?"

"Youngjae is very very very very extremely very sorry! Youngjae didn't mean to not tell Daehyunnnie, it was a secret for Zelo!" Youngjae apologized to Daehyun, keeping his head down as he waited for Daehyun to reply. He heard the elder's soft chuckle and looked up daringly, to see Daehyun smiling down at him. Youngjae blinked at him, feeling a hand caressing his hair gently.

"My sweet princess, don't need to apologize okay? Just tell me what you did before you came out after our Music Bank performance" Youngjae gulped, looking at the sleeping Zelo in Jongup's arms before whispering softly to Daehyun.

"I-I was wrapping Zelo's gift, it's his birthday today right? T-Then I was having some trouble wrapping his cherry tomatoes and his new skateboard together inside the box so I put them in my bag...." Youngjae mumbled and got Daehyun to cup his face and plant kisses all over his face.

"My baby princess! You are so sweet!"

"Yes! I will cherry tomatoes and a brand new skateboard from Youngjae hyung!!!" Youngjae looked to Zelo, gasping when he realised Jongup and him was awake.

"Zelo, I-It was suppose to be a surprise!"

"Huh? Oh!" Zelo nodded, smiling at Jongup before turning to Youngjae. " Error error, erasing memory of Youngjae hyung 's gift to Zelo~"

"Haha" Jongup laughed at Zelo laying in his arms, with his eyes shut. Yongguk and Himchan joined them, poking Zelo's cheek.

"Zelo Zelo, I got a tigger for you"

"Zelo~ Umma got you cake and cookies~"

"I got you cheesecake.... but I accidentally ate it while we were having lunch hahaha"  Youngjae frowned at him before smiling brightly at the maknae who sulked at the elder vocalist.

"Daehyun would be getting cherry tomatoes for you don't worry!"

"I thought hyung already got me-"

"Well, you will get cherry tomatoes from Daehyunnie and a brand new skateboard from me" Zelo nodded, lifting his arms to hug Youngjae but he didn't, pouting at Daehyun who glared at him.

"You ain't hugging my princess"

"Daehyunnie, it's his birthday..." Daehyun sighed, nodding slowly at Youngjae and watched Zelo intensely as he hugged his princess.

"Yah! I love hyung-"

"Okay that's enough, Zelo. Youngie!" Zelo sighed, watching Youngjae grinning at his Daehyunnie before kissing his grumpy looking boyfriend. Daehyun instantly smiled at his princess, his cheek turning red as Youngjae nuzzled his nose into his shoulder.

"Daehyunnie is cute~"

"My baby princess is cuter~"

Zelo smiled, squealing at the cuteness of the couple.  He was happy to receive some cute Daehyun and Youngjae moments on his birthday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Note: It is suppose to be uploaded on Zelo's birthday;-;

hehe, inspired by the picture of Manager Kang and Youngjae^^ hahah

hope you guys like it^^