CHAPTER 8 - 'The Date Continue'

LOVE STORIES : “A Little White Lie”

“Let’s go.” Kyuhyun come out, followed by Yoona then they run to the restaurant lobby. 

“You’re kidding me!” said Yoona.

“Why I should kidding you? Can you see this all real?” replied Kyuhyun and he chuckled.

“But, we can’t eat here. We should reservation first. This is a family restaurant.” She said and looking around. She looked amazed to the interior design on this restaurant.

“ I know,” Kyuhyun replied shortly.

“Then, why we still here?” Yoona asked in madly. Kyuhyun just ignored her and he walked first leaving Yoona behind.

“Hyung!” shouted a tall boy. Kyuhyun waved his hand and that boy approached Kyuhyun. “What are you doing here?” he asked and looked frowned when he looked at Yoona. “Your girlfriend?” He pointed at Yoona.

“No, she’s the girl who throw me that damn ball.” Kyuhyun replied and glanced at her. Yoona snorted and cursed him.

“By the way, why you’re here?” Minho, that tall boy asked.

“What did you think I came here?” Kyuhyun asked back to Minho.

Minho rolled his eyes. “Arasso, arasso. I know what you mean.” He said. “Kajja.” He called the two waiters to follow them and Minho bring them to the second floor. “Here your favorite seat.” He said and pointed at the place in corner.

“Good, boy.” Kyuhyun patted his head and Minho moved his hand from his hair then arrange his hair.

“What you want to order?” asked Minho and he called the two waiters to give the menu books.

“I called you if there something I want to order.” Said Kyuhyun and Minho nodded. Minho and the two waiters then leave them. But the waiters is waiting near the stairs.

Yoona still confused. “You know him?” she asked.

“Yeah, I know him. He’s my chilhood friend. Why?” Kyuhyun replied and his eyes looked at the menu list.

“Didn’t we should reservation first to come here?” she asked.

Kyuhyun looked up and found her confused face. He’s going to laugh when he saw that face, but he hold it. “His father was the owner of this restaurant, so that’s why I can come here without reservaton first. Because I was reservation this place for long time. No one will occupied thsi place except me.” He explain and Yoona’s mouth shaped ‘o’. “So what are you going to order?” he asked.

Yoona looked at the menu list. It’s all was delicious and she want eat it all. “Can I order a lot?” she asked in bright face. Kyuhyun was going to answer, but she cut off by called the two waiters and order a lot of food. After he order his menu, he give back the books to the waiters and they come down. Kyuhyun looked disbelief at Yoona.

Yoona, who was feeling happy can order those food turned her head to face Kyuhyun, but he was looked at her in disbelief. “Mwoya?” she asked uncomfortably.

Kyuhyun leaned foward and put his arms folded on the table. “You’re a shikshin,” he said shortly and still looking at her.

“Then? It’s a problem for you?” Yoona crossed her head and lifted a bit her head.

“No. I just found it’s a rare for a girl. Usually, they just eat a lot of vegetable and won’t eat fats, but you’re different. You eat a lot, but your body is so skinny.” He said.

“You want to say that I’m should be a fat girl that skinny girl because I ate a lot of food?”

“I’m not say that, you’re the one who say that.” Kyuhyun said and rest his back on the chair’s back.

“Whatever you thought.” Yoona rolled her eyes then looked outside. The rain become thinner and soon, it’ll stopped. She then sighed and bowed her head. Kyuhyun didn’t like a girl who eat a lot. It’s impossible if he liked me back. She then sighed again and changed her gaze to the waiters who bring their food. The smile appeared in her beauty face as she saw the waiters put a lot of food in front of her.

“Kamsahamnida,” she said politely and take her chopsticks. She take the her first plate and taste the food. “It’s delicious,” she said happily to herself. Kyuhyun looked up when he heard she said something and he just smile a bit when he saw her. She always beautiful even she eat a lot of food. He smiled then continue his food.

“Hey, can I taste that?” asked Kyuhyun and he pointed at the Yoona’s plate.

“No,” Yoona replied and continue munching her food.

“Please,” Kyuhyun begged her.

“That’s your fault didn’t order this food.” Yoona stuck out her tongue.

“Just a little bit,”

Yoona sighed. “Arasso, arasso. You take it yourself.”

“Shireo, I can’t.” Kyuhyun said make Yoona frowned.

“You just need to take it and moved to your plate. Is it too difficult?” she said and munching.

“Feed me,”

“Are you crazy?!” she shouted. “We’re not a couple yet!”

“Yet?” Kyuhyun chuckled.

“I mean, people will looked at us. I don’t want they looked at me.” Yoona said and Kyuhyun still chuckled. “Stop tease me and continue your food!” she shouted and snorted. How can he like that. Look now, her face was redden.

“Feed me, then I will stop.”

Yoona took the food with her chopstick and she streched her arm. “Here,” she said in irritated tone. Her heart was beating faster and she try to looked mad at him.

“It’s delicious. I should order it when comeback here,” Kyuhyun said and munching the food Yoona’s feed.

Yoona rested her back on the chair’s back and she caressed her belly. “Ah! I’m so full! Its very delicious!” she said.

“How can you didn’t full if your meal was enough for four-five people.” Kyuhyun shooked his head.

“Is the rain stop?” Yoona looked out from the window. “Finally it’s stop! You should drive me back to the mall.” She said and looking at Kyuhyun.

“Okay, okay. I still remember.” Replied Kyuhyun. He then stand up and looking Yoona. “Let’s go.” He said and Yoona stand up following him downstairs.

“Are you done, Hyung?” asked Minho who was sat in the cashier table.

Kyuhyun took out his wallet and offered his credit card. “Here,” he said and give it to Minho.

“By the way, is that a girl you’re talking about?” Minho glances at Yoona who was waiting in the lobby door.

“Just done that thing first,” he said and pointed at his credit card.

“AISH, arasso.” Said Minho and he rub Kyuhyun’s credit card in credit card machine. “Sign it here,” Kyuhyun sign it and put back his credit card on his wallet.

“I’m going first,” said Kyuhyun.

“Hyung, you still owe an explanation. And don’t forget tell Sulli she get a regards from her lovely boyfriend.” Said Minho and he giggle.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and walked approach Yoona. “Kajja,” he said and pulled Yoona hand to his car in parking lot.

Yoona looked surprised when he pulled her hand. She kept looking at their clasped hand when they walked to the parking lot. It feel warm on her and she smile sheepishly. But a thought was popped on her mind. He may fell in love with Krystal, not me. I’m lied to him.

Kyuhyun drive Yoona back to the mall after the raining stop. Yoona come out from Kyuhyun’s car and closed the door followed Kyuhyun who was go out first.

“Mmm, thanks for the treat and drive.” She said shyly and Kyuhyun just nodded. “I-I’ll go first. See you in school.” she said and turned her body to the parking lot where her bicycle was parked. She clasped her hands in front of her chest and she smile sheepishly. Is this people called date? She thought.

Kyuhyun looking at her until she dissappeared from his sight. He smile wider and get in car. Hope I can have a beautiful tonight. He hoped and the car started moved leaving the mall.

Yoona parked her bicycle on her garage. She looked at her wrist, it’s nine thirty, and Onew should must be sleep now. She opened the door with her spare key since her mother was always go to their Grandma house to take care of her after she recovered from her heart attack.

Yoona closed the door and locked, then she run upstairs. She go to her room and she closed the door. She smile sheepishly and bit her lips as her back was leaned into the door. She jumped to her bed and lying there. She took the white-creamy rillakuma doll and put it on her belly. She found that things was on her front door four months ago, after Kyuhyun’s incident throw the ball to Yoona accidentally. She look at it.

“Is this called date by the people?” she asked the doll and chuckled. “I never experience it because I never have a date before. This my first date.”

She hug it tightly. “I think I start to love him right? I never felt like this before.” she smiled. “But,” she said in sad tone. “I lied to him. And maybe he like Krystal, not me.” She said and hugged it more tightly. She fell asleep after she got tired mumbled to herself.

***

Yoona’s POV

“Yoona, can you work with that one?” Taeyeon-unnie pointed at bunch of paper in the corner of the room.

“Okay,” I replied and took it. I bring it into the table and start to stamped it.

“Hey, hey, hey.” Teuk-oppa come entered the room and bring a big scroll of paper. He then sit beside Taeyeon-unnie because there’s no chair beside me.

“What’s that, Oppa?” asked Taeyeon-unnie and pointed at the scrool of paper. I thought they’re more closer now.

“Look this.” Teuk-oppa opened the scroll of paper that obviously a big poster of our 100th celebrate bazar and show. “What did you two think?” he asked with proudly tone. He seems like think that I will praise his work. Just let it see.

“It’s amazing, Oppa! Good job!” said Taeyeon-unnie exaggerated and she give him a thumbs up.

“Cool,” I just said that word. I don’t want praised him like Taeyeon-unnie. She’s too much.

“Why you just say that word?” asked Teuk-oppa.

“Then, what should I say? That poster is really cool and eye-catched. People will attracted by that poster. Right, Unnie?” I looked at Taeyeon-unnie and she nodded.

“Yoong is right, Oppa. That poster is amazing and you do a great job. A lot of people will come to our event.” She said and I cheering inside myself for Taeyeon-unnie supported me.

“You think so? Then I will order for more poster and we paste it on the street and other place, okay?” He raised his eyebrows. I just nodded without looking at him. i’m very busy with this bunch of paper. Taeyeon-unnie nodded and looking at him and they staring each other.

“Hmm,” I cleared my throat and keep stamped this damn paper. “I’ll buy drink.” I said and stand up. “You want something?” I asked them.

“Just give me a cold water.” Said Teuk-oppa.

“Me too,” added Taeyeon-unnie and she nodded.

“Okay.” I replied. “Oppa, take over my job okay? I’ll go for a while.” I walked outside and left those love bird in their lovey-dovey time.

What a nice weather! I looked outside and the leaves start change their color to yellow. It’s a beautiful scenery. Usually, in weekend I will go to the park and get some great scenery from there. Children was played around and the old-couple will walked around with their hand clasped. Ah, how sweet! I should go there this weekend. I miss it yesterday because of a ‘date’.

I start to smile sheepishly remember that date. Onew even walked far from me wheneven I smiling alone. He thought I’m a little bit crazy.

“Sir, three cold water here.” I said to the one of the canteen seller.

“Here,” he offered me three cold water and I give my money.

“Sir, a cold water please,” said a boy voice. I turned my head to him and he also do the same.

He’s here! Oh my God! What should I do? My heart beating faster and I still wait for the change returned.

He then turned hs head to the the side and he saw me. he looked surprised I'm here. “Why you’re here?” he asked.

“Uh-oh, I-I’m just bought cold waters.” I answered and showed the cold water I brought.

“Here, the pay back.” The canteen seller give me my change returned money.

“Thank you, Sir.” I replied and looking at him. “I’m going first.” I said to him and walked leave him behind. I smile sheepishly. Finally I met him on our second day after that weekend night.

“Why you’re smiling like that?” asked Teuk-oppa when I entered the room and sit in my place.

“Huh? Wh-what are you talking about?” I asked and pretend like nothing happened.

“Seems like you’re in good mood.” Said Teuk-oppa. “What happened?” he kept asked and drinking.

“N-nothing happened.” I answered and continue my work.

“Come on, Yoong. Seems like you’re hiding something from us.” Said Taeyeon-unnie. Should I tell this? No!

“Nothing, unnie. Just met someone.” I said and smile a bit.

“Oh my, Yoong is fall in love again?” asked Taeyeon-unnie in surprise. “Yuri told me that you don’t like Changmin-oppa anymore, and now you’re find another guy? In that fast?”

“Unnie, it’s not fast! We’re passed the exam month.” I said.

“I know, but if you’re falling in love again, it’s mean that someone has do something to you, right? What did he do?” asked Taeyeon-unnie.

Yeah, he did something to me. He throw that damn ball to my face and make me feeling embarrassed in front of people twice. But he also make me smile in my sleep after that weekend night. “He didn’t do something.” I said lied.

“Jinjja?” Taeyeon-unnie raised her eyebrows and I nodded.

Then I continue my work and not noticed those two persons. Teuk-oppa and Taeyeon-unnie talked, laughed and giggled together even Teuk-opap use me as his joke, but i just let him to make Taeyeon-unnie happy. She seemed so stressed these days for working hard for this. Next week, we’re going to held this event and I invited Onew to come here with his friends.

End POV

 

________________________________________________________________________

hope you like it.... : )

thx for comment and subscribe.