CHAPTER 13 - 'The Ending'

LOVE STORIES : “A Little White Lie”

Yoona’s POV

Oh my. Why they glared at me? Like I was did the worse mistake. Ah! Yeah! I did it. My worse mistake is accept Kyuhyun and make a lot of girls broken heart because of me. Just enjoy that broken heart face, Yoona. It’s very amused me.

“Why you pouted, then smiled yourself?” asked Kyuhyun. We’re walked across the main field and our hand clasped together with the gazes of each students around us.

“Huh?” I’m looked up and looking at him.

“Why you pouted, then suddenly smiled by yourself? It’s scary you know.” Kyuhyun said.

“Yeah. I’m kinda annoyed of the girl students. She looked at me like I was did the worse mistake. But, I think it’s useless. So, I’m trying to enjoy the broken heart face of the girls. It’s kinda fun.” I said and giggled.

“Yah, how dare you.” Said Kyuhyun. “You’re an evil, huh?”

“I’m not and evil. Can’t you see my face? My face didn’t suit to be an evil. You’re the one evil.” I said and pointed at him.

“Aigoo, why you can change in a night? You’re too shy yesterday and now, you like an ahjumma.” He said and I pouted. I know he was joked but still, I’m like make him annoyed.

“Just don’t mind them, okay?” said Kyuhyun and I nodded.

We’re walked to our class and stopped in front of my class. “I’ll be going inside, then.”

“Okay. I’ll come here at the break, okay?” I nodded and he left to his class. What a day! : )

I walked go inside the class and smiled sheepishly. I don’t care if my classmates we’re looking me with strange look or a death glare. I’m just enjoyed my life. I’m stopped smiling after Yuri-unnie looked at me so intently. even opened.

“What happened to you, Unnie?” I asked her.

She didn’t respond and I rolled my eyes. I take my seat beside hr and she following to gazed at me. “Unnie, what happened to you? Why you looking at me like that?”

“You owe an explanation, Yoong.” She said plainly and still looked at me in disbelief.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. “Okay, okay. I know, if this time will coming.” I said and going to told her the story, but the bell rang and Mr. Lee was walked to the teacher desk in front of the class. I closed my mouth and took out my notebook and history printed book.

***

(Still Yoona’s POV)

“Yah, Unnie. Why you didn’t tell me if you and Donghae is dating?” I sulked after the break bell was rang.

Yuri-unnie just giggled. “Sorry. You seemed like too busy with your own matter and also the school anniversary event. So I’ll tell you if your problems and matters were done.” She said. “And also, you even didn’t told me anything about Kyuhyun-oppa. How dare you.”

I was chuckled seeing her. “I’m sorry, Unnie. You know, I’m just going to get revenge on him at first, but it turned into something called love.”

“Aigoo, my Yoongie is have a boyfriend now. Don’t like act childish anymore, okay? Better you be a mature girl. Don’t too emotional, and talked in cold-head if you two have a problem.” Advice Yuri-unnie. She also should advice herself. Not just me.

“You too should advice yourself. Not just me. We both have a relationship now.” I said and nudged on her waist.

“Yeah, yeah. I know.” said Yuri-unnie. “Let’s go to canteen.” She offered her hand and helped me to stand up.

“Kajja,” I said we’re walked to the canteen together.

“I want order a hamburger and cola.” I said to Yuri-unnie.

“Wait here, arasso.” I nodded and she left. I should bring my phone at least. Waiting for food in this crowded siuation take time long. I looked at the canteen’s seller. The queue was so long and Yuri-unnie was on the back. Fortunately it’s lunch time. My stomach growled for food. I’m forgot to had breafast this morning because I’m late wake up and Kyuhyun was right in front of my house at six thirty. I put my arms on the table and put my chin on my folded arms. I looked at the long queue. I’m also forget why didn’t bring any snacks from home. Aigoo...

“Aigoo, why was my girl looked so sad, huh?” someone was patted my head and I looking up nd turned my head to saw that person. Actually, I was know him from his voice, but I’m just need for sure, so I looked at him.

Kyuhyun was sat beside me and Donghae sat beside him. “I was looked for you in your class, but Hankyung-hyung said you were out with Yuri.” He said. “Didn’t you remember what I said this morning?”

“I’m sorry. I’m forget it.” I said and put back my chin on my folded arms.

“Where’s Yuri?” asked Donghae.

“She’s ordering for food.” I said weakly.

“Why you so weak?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Uh, nothing. I’m just hungry.” I said.

“Ya, tell the truth, Yoong.”

“I’m telling you the truth. I’m hungry, you know. My stomach growled for food since this morning.” I said and pouted. “But the queue is so long.” I added and looking sad at the queue.

He didn’t replied. But suddenly he was passed in front of me. I carry up my head and saw to the side beside me. There just Donghae there and chuckled seeing Kyuhyun was walked toward the queue.

“Why you chuckling?” I asked him. “What will he doing?”

“Don’t worry. He just do what he always do.” Donghae said without looing at me.

Kyuhyun was waled to the food counter and had a little chat there. The ahjumma seemed happy seeing him and hurriedly give him a tray with full of food. He was passed the students who stand beside him. All the students were jaw dropped seeing him walked with tray full of food back to me. What he just doing?

“Your food served.” He said and I just looking at him, then blinking. I gulped and looking at the food, then at him again. How can he just passed like that?

“Seems like youf girlfriend is very shcoked of what you did.” Said Donghae and he chuckled.

“How can you get this food fast?” I asked him. “You were passed the queue.”

“That’s a easy question.” He said and giggled. “The ahjumma liked me a lot and I was his regularly customer. So she always took my order fast whenever I stand on her counter.” He said calmly.

I’m still looked amazed. I never knew his popularity his high. I’m a little afraid of that.

“Ya, why you just silent? Go eat it. You said you’re hungry.” He said and I’m looking at the food. My stomach growled as I looked it. “Should I feed you?” Donghae was chuckled and I glared at him. You’re dead if you asked that thing again. Kyuhyun just chuckled seeing I’m glared at him. Did he found it’s funny? “Okay, okay. I won’t do that embarrassed thing again.” He said like he understand what I thought.

I take a hamburger and opened it. Ah! There’s double beef there! How lucky I am.

“OMO~! There was the double beef here!” she said and turning the hamburger to look it. “Aigoo... thank you, Kyuhyun-ah!” she said and nudge on Kyuhyun’s waist. Kyuhyun just can smiled widely.

“It’s so hot there.” Grumbled Yuri when she back and bring her tray. “YA! How dare you just passed like that!” she even pointed at Kyuhyun who mucnhing his food. “I have to wait fifteen minutes in the queue so the ahjumma can take my order. Even though you’re the popular guy, you can’t just passed like that.”

“Yuri-ah, don’t angry anymore, okay? I can order a lot of food for you.” Donghae said and patted her shoulder.

“Gwenchana, Donghae-ah. Yuri is in her period, so she’s a little bit sensitive these days.” Said Yoona and Donghae nodded. Kyuhyun was giggled seeing Yuri’s annoyed face becuse of him. Donghae seemed will be mad at him after school because he was made his girlfriend angry and even ignoring him. Yuri even canceled their first date because of the stomachache and her madness.

End POV

***

Yoona looked herself at the mirror and combed her hair. This Sunday, she will spend her day with Kyuhyun all day long. She giggled whenever she remember today. After she combed her hair, she looked herslef at the mirror again and turned to her right and left side for many times.

“Yoong! Your boyfriend is here!” shouted Mrs. Im and she hurriedly took her little bag and for once time again, she peek herself to the mirror. She then smiled and downstairs. She smiled sheepishly when she saw someone was sat on the couch and played game with Onew.

“Hey,” Yoona said and tapped his shoulder.

Kyuhyun turned his head and saw Yoona was stand beside him. He looked surprise when he saw his girl. He know Yoona was beautiful, but she look more beautiful when it like this. She never showed her beauty in the school, and just showed who is she. Her truly who she is. Yoona was wore a black denim jeans and blue-white strips shirt. Her brunette hair was tailed up and her bangs clipped with a white bow hairpin. Over all, she look georgeous. Simply, but beauty.

“YA! Why you looked at me like that.” Yoona said and pinching Kyuhyun’s arm.

“Aw! It’s hurt, Yoona-ya.” He pretend like her pinch was hard and it’s hurt.

“Don’t tease me,” she said and pouted. Onew and Kyuhyun was laughed seeing ehr pouted like that.

“Okay, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun said after he can control his laugh. “Should we go now?” he asked and Yoona nodded.

“Mom, I’ll be going.” Yoona shouted and her mother come out and used an apron.

“You’re going already? Aigoo, actually I want to ask Kyuhyun for stay for a while to have snack, but seemed you two is rushed to have a date.” She said happily and clasped her hands together. “Don’t come home late, okay? You should be home at seven or your dad will mad.” Yoona nodded and also Kyuhyun. Yoona’s father still not allowed Yoona out more than seven o’clock since she get a boyfriend. At first, her Dad was not allowed Yoona to have boyfriend first. She was on the juniro grade and he will afraid if Yoona’s marks going to down. But, Kyuhyun promised him to teach Yoona well, and her motehr also support of what Kyuhyun doing. So he doesn’t have another choice finally he let them to have a relationship and just allowed Yoona to go out when weekend.

“Oh, Kyuhyun-ah. Would you have dinner with us again?”

“Mom, why you always ask him to have dinner with us? We’re jsut have dinenr a week ago.” Yoona said and folded her arms.

“Aigoo, Yoong. Why you sulked like that. Kyuhyun is never mind about that. And also, Kyuhyun will know how Dad look like. Since he’s too cold with Kyuhyun in our first met. Maybe you can take his heart to allowed you two right?”

Yoona rolled her eyes and sighed. “I know. But, ”

“It’s okay, Mom. I’m very glad if we can have dinner again.” Kyuhyun cut off Yoona’s words and Yooan just sighed.

“Look, even Kyuhyun was happy he can dinner with us again.” Said Mrs. Im, make Yoona more annoyed.

“Then, we’ll be going. Anneyong.” Kyuhyun said and bowed.

“I’m going,” Yoona said and kissed her Mom’s cheeks. She then following Kyuhyun who was first headed to the door.

They walked to Kyuhyun’s car who parked across Yoona’s house. They got into the car and Kyuhyun start the engine and the moved.

“Mom is too much exaggerating,” mumbled Yoona and Kyuhyun turned his head to her.

“Why? I think your mother is cool. It’s means she cared a lot with you.” He said and back his gaze to the road.

“I know. But she’s too much.”

“But your mother is right, Yoong. Maybe I can close with your father and he finally allowed me to dating you.”

Yoona sighed and looked at the road. “Yeah. I hope approve us.” She mumbled and looing blankly at the road.

Their first destination was the amusement park. Yoona was begged to asked him to go here. She want go here, with her boyfriend someday. And now she did it. She always went here with her family, especially Onew. And she really know Onew is her little brat brother.

“Why we should go here?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Come on, Kyu. It’s going be fun.” Yoona said and dragged Kyuhyun to enter the entrance. She looked around to saw the games there. “How if we ride the roller coaster, first? It’s going fun!”Yoona dragged him to the roller coaster queue and they finally got seat in front of the train.

“Let’s we bet.”

“What bet?” Kyuhyun frowned.

“Let’s bet. Who’s the one didn’t screamed until the train stopped. Since you never ride like this before, I’m very sure you’ll lost against me.” She said and stuck out her tounge.

“Who said, weirdo? You think I’ll let you win?” Kyuhyun said and smirked.

“Let’s see that!” Yoona turned her body to the in front of her. The train started to moved after the staff checking the safety.

They were silent when the train start to moved. When the train start to moved fast with full acceleration, they keep calm and Yoona even laughed to the other passengers who screamed in frightened behind them.

“Look at them they’re really funny.” She said and pointed at behind them.

“You’re really evil!” Kyuhyun said and pinched her nose.

“Of course! I’m Miss Evil by the way. And we’re the Evil Couple.” She said and chuckled.

The train back to the station and the passengers started to moved from the train. Their face was pale, it’s different from the Evil Couple. They just looked calmed like it’s just a little game.

“So, who’s won?” asked Kyuhyun when they walked from train.

“Of course me!” she said and Kyuhyun just raised his eyebrows with ‘what-do-you-mean’ look. “I was won. Because you just looked calmed without any expression.”

“Why it changed like that? Didn’t we bet, who’s the one didn’t screamed when the train is moved?”

“Don’t you remember it’s my game, and I’m the one who can decide it. Even if the rules changed, it should I’m the one changed it, because it’s my game. Don’t you remember.” Yoona succeded to make Kyuhyun annoyed.

“Okay, okay. What do you want now?”

“I want that ice cream. Buy me the large one.” Yoona said and pointed at the ice cream stand near them.

“Aish! You always thought about food.” Kyuhyun said and he go to the stand. Yoona sat on the bench near her, and wait for Kyuhyun. Not for long, he back and bring her a box full of ice cream. It’s the large box.

Yoona’s eyes sparked when she saw what Kyuhyun bring. She hurriedly offered her hand to asked Kyuhyun for give the ice cream box to her. Kyuhyun shooked his head when he saw Yoona asked for the ice cream. He sat beside her and put the ice cream box beside him, so Yoona can’t reach it.

“YA! What are you want now?” asked Yoona frustatingly. She’s really want that ice cream.

“Promise me you will grant my wish.” Said Kyuhyun.

“YA! I’m the winner and you’re the one should grant my wishes.” Yoona roleld her eyes. “Come on, Kyuhyun-ah. I’m very hungry.” She said and reached for the ice cream.

Kyuhyun pouted. He’s finally gave that ice cream to Yoona. “Here,” he said and handed the box to Yoona.

“Aigoo, why you’re pouted like that?” Yoona said and chuckled. “Okay, I know what’s problem. I’m promise grant your wish after we finished our date.” She said and scoop the ice cream with spoon.

“Jeongmal?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.

Yoona nodded. She’s too focus with her food. “But you have to finished your duty to grant my wishes first, then you can asked what you want.” She said without looking at him.

Kyuhyun just grinning. Seems like his plan going to be worked.

***

“I’m too full!!” said Yoona and she caressed her stomach.

“Of course you have to felt full. You eat for four-five people meals.” Added Kyuhyun.

Yoona pouted and wear the safety belt. “Where are we going now?” she asked and looking at Kyuhyun.

“I have a place for us.” Kyuhyun said and grinning.

“You’re very suspicious.” Mumbled Yoona and she decide to looked at the road. The time showed five sixty, and they going to finish their trip date on Kyuhyun’s secret place. He said it’s a beautiful place to see sunset, and since it’s difficult to find a place that can see sunset beautifully in Korea, so it must be a rare place. We should go to the hill or high place to see sunset.

Twenty minutes later, they arrived at Kyuhyun’s secret place. She turned her head to Kyuhyun when she just saw a park, a flower park.

“What are we going here?” she asked and narrowed her eyes.

“You’ll know.” he said and smirking then get outside the car. He approached Yoona who stand near the car door and still looked puzzled.

“You said we can see sunset here? But the park looked plain.”

Kyuhyun took out black cloth and showed it in front of Yoona. She looked more puzzled with that. “What’s that?” she asked and pointed at the cloth.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. He then turned Yoona, so her back was facing him and used the black cloth to covered Yoona’s eyes.

“Why you should do this?” she asked when Kyuhyun tie up the cloth.

“You’ll be know, Dear. Just wait it.” he said and helped her walk to their place.

This is for the fifth time Yoona was fell because her feet knocked into big stone. Fortunately, she used long pants so her foot won’t bruises.

“I’m sorry, we’re gonna arrive.” Said Kyuhyun and they continue walked.

“YA! Where we will going?” Yoona sulked.

“Just be patient, okay? Five more meters we’re arrive.” Kyuhyun keep help her to walk.

Then, he suddenly stopped, make Yoona also stopped. He removed his hands from her shoulder and going at her back. “So, are you ready?” he asked softly, make Yoona shiver in his voice.

“I am,” she answered.

“I’ll count on three, and you will opened your eyes, arasso?”

“Arasso,”

Kyuhyun release the tie knot and slowly removed the cloth form Yoona’s eyes. She still closed her eyes. Kyuhyun looked at his digital watch. It’s thirty second before the sunset.

“You know, I’m not a romantic guy. This was my first time to have a love relationship with someone. You’re not my first love, but I hope we can last forever if God destinied us to be together.” Kyuhyun said and Yoona touched. At first, she really want have a romatic boyfriend, but after seeing Leeteuk with his cheesyness, she need a gentleman boyfriend. Always protect her and be there for her.

“One...” Kyuhyun started to count. “Two... three. Open your eyes,”

Yoona slowly open her eyes and look the most beautiful scenery in front of her. The orange color was decorated around her. Kyuhyun walk and stand beside her.

“So, this is my secret place, and now being our secret place.” He said and Yoona looking at him. She never look this side of him.

“You know, at first I just thought that you’re an arrogant person, or something like that, since the popular persons always shows their arrogance. But, after you hit me and Yuri-unnie told me you’re chase after me, I don’t know why my mind changed all so sudden about you. It was thirty minutes after I thought you’re arrogant,” she giggled and Kyuhyun still looked at her.

“Since that day, my mind always thought you’re an arrogant, but my heart said another. And I realize that I have a feeling to you. I don’t know why I was cried when I see you with a girl in our school celebrate. And I blamed myself for have a feeling to a someone boyfriend. Always like that. Even my first love was my bestfriend boyfriend, and I’m feeling very happy know that you’re still single.

“At first, I hope I can have a romatic boyfriend, but after seeing Leetuk-oppa and his cheesyness, I think I’ll choose a gentleman boyfriend who always protect me and be there all the time for me.” She looked up and saw his soft gaze to her.

“I don’t care if I should be the second, or the third, or the nth love. I just want we’re together for forever, if God destinied us,” Yoona can feel her cheeks were blushed.

Kyuhyun streched his arms and reached Yoona to his embrace. He hide his face on her silk hair and Yoona giggled. She can heard Kyuhyun’s heart beat faster and she giggled. She hugged him back more tightly and hide her face deep in Kyuhyun’s chest. They don’t need words for this time. Just let the heart beat in the same rythm and fuse the feels become one.

“I love you,” Yoona said shyly.

“I love you more,” Kyuhyun replied and smile sheepishly.

Kyuhyun break the hug and looked at those doe-eyes. There’s no more beautiful face except his mother, sister, and his only girl. He leaned closer and kissed those pink lips of her. She was stunned when she felt a lips on hers. But, finally she closed her eyes and replied back. It’s her first and her beautiful kiss she ever had.

Yoona lingering her arms on Kyuhyun’s neck and Kyuhyun hugged her waist tightly. Their heart beating faster and make a beautiful rythm to hear. With the beautiful scenery of the sunset, their beautiful love merge become one and no one can expect that their love happened in weird condition.

 

 

~THE END~

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my! I was how to end this story. Finally it’s end!!! :D But I think it’s a bad ending. I don’t know how to end the story. Mianhae if you don’t like it. : ) please support me to make a good story and give suggestion how to make a good story. Should I make a sequel? :-/

If you agree, tell me how should the story okay? Give me the inspiration and I’ll improve your imagination. Please support me! Don’t forget to comment okay? Thank you for my subscribe and comments. : )