CHAPTER 7 - 'The Date'

LOVE STORIES : “A Little White Lie”

Yoona’s POV

PIIP, PIIP, PIIP!!!

I grabbed my phone and opened the message.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

Hey, : )

I then smile sheepishly when I read it. It’s short but can warmed my heart.

“You’re like a crazy person, Noona.” Said Onew. He then peeked to me who sit beside him on the couch.

I just ignored him and typing the reply.

To : Kyuhyun Jerk

Hey, : )

What’s up? You seemed bored. : D

After send that message I put back my phone on the table in front of me and continue watching the film with Onew. I just rent some DVDs last afternoon after school with Yuri-unnie. My phone suddenly ringin and I grabbed it fastly.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

Kinda. What are you doing now?

I smile sheepishly read it. My heart raced and I can’t calmed it.

“Seriously, Noona! You make me afraid of you!” yelled Onew to me.

“What?!” I turned my head to him. I didn’t do anything wrong to him.

“You’re smiling like a crazy person. Are you have a mentality sick?” he asked.

“YA! How dare you said like that to your Noona!” I yelled at him. How can he said those words to his own siblings? If I had a mentality sick, he also had that too.

“You’re really scared, Noona. I might thought that you’re like the the Jigsaw on that film.” Said Onew and pointed at the film played on the tv. Oh my, how could he siad like that? I’m like that Jigsaw on ‘Saw’ film? How dare I killed people like that? Its too terrible.

I ignoring him and replied Kyuhyun’s message.

To : Kyuhyun Jerk

I just watched film. It’s a boring weekend.

I press the send ‘button’ and rested my back on couch’s back, then continue munching my chips snack. I felt so bored watching the film since morning with Onew. We didn’t have anything to do in home. Mom and Dad was going on vacation and leave us at home in this weekend. Mom told me to practice cook, but I refused it. Her lovely kitchen is goign to burn if I practice cook. I promised her I’ll practice cook if I had a boyfriend.

My phone ring and I opened the message.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

Yeah, it’s boring weekend.

Wanna go out? We’re promised to meet this day right? I forgot to asked you yesterday. So we meet this day?

I frozen when read that message. Meet? Now?

“Look, you’re frozen now. Is your plan to kill that people failed?” said Onew and giggled.

“Shut up.” I said to him and left him to go upstairs.

“You didn’t watch the film?” Onew asked and took my chips snacks.

“No.” I replied and run upstairs. I go to my room and closed the door.

Gosh! What should I reply? He may know the real me if I agreed. But, it will also made him suspicious. Oh God! What should I do? I bit my lips and walked back and forth in front of the door. Should I agree? Yeah, I think so. Just stalked behind him and don’t appear in front of him.

To : Kyuhyun Jerk

Okay. This evening? Tell me the place and time. I’ll be ready. ^^

I sighed and jumped lying to my bed. My mind is full of the thought of this day. My phone ringing and I wake up and grabbed it on the desk beside my bed.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

This evening at Apgujung Mall at six. I’ll wait you.

Shall we go to cinema?

Should we go to cinema? I heard the new film was released and I want to watch it.

To : Kyuhyun Jerk

I think so. I heard the new movie was released and I want to watch it.

Wanna join me? Kkkk~ ^^

I send that message and a minute later I got the replied.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

I’ll go with you then. That’s a good idea.

So, let’s meet on the Apgujung Mall cinema, okay? See you there! : ) ^^

I put back the phone and back lying the nhugged my bolster. My mind is so full of the meeting with Kyuhyun and it’s getting heavier. Finally I fell sleep and walked to my dreamland.

(Yoona’s Dream)

I paddled my bicycle to go to Apgujung mall. After take a shower a choose the beautiful clothes to wear, finally I’m ready to met Kyuhyun this evening. My heart beating faster see him. Even though, I just stalk him, but it’s okay. I just want see him.

This evening is so brightly. The wind is blow freezely and it’s really cool. I smiled when looked at the tree. The weather is beautiful. I like this kind of weather. It’s a breeze wind.

But, my view suddenly changed into the a lot of people around gathered around in the middle of street. I paddle my bicycle there and wondering whats happened. This way was the only way to go to Apgujung mall. Is there something? Is there an accident?

“Excuse me, Sir.” I called a man who was walked back with his friends.

“Yes?”

“Is there an accident?” I asked him.

“No,” he shooked his head.

“But, why people gather around here? Is the way blocked?”

“The Apgujung Mall was fired because of the short circuit electricity and police blocked this way. The fire extinguishers still try to extinguish the fire but it’s really terrible. I heard all of the people there was dead.” He explained clearly and I gasped when I head his last words. I looked at the far there and there was an orange light come from fire and smoke was blowed out mixed with the wind.

“K-kamsahamnida, Sir.” I said and he just nodded and walked away.

I parked my bicycle there and walked to go to the crowd. That news is stabbing my heart deeply and seems like my eyes going to teary. Kyuhyun...

I parted the crowd and tried to stand in the front of crowd. I wanna see that fire who burned the mall. Tears going to run over my cheeks. When I see it, I covered my mouth and I’m sobbing. It’s really terrible. Even the fire extinguishers was being overwhelmed to extinguish the fire. ‘I heard all of the people there was dead’. Those words stabbing my heart more and I felt my heart aching so much.

I walked foward but, the one of the police blocked my way. “I’m sorry, Miss. We can’t allow you go there.” He said in distinct tone.

“B-but, my friends was there..” I tried to struggle to go near, but that police blocked me.

“I’m sorry, Miss. But no one was survive from that fire burned. You can’t go near there.” He said.

I fell down and sit on the street. My hand still covered my mouth. I still can’t believe what I had saw and heard. No! It shouldn’t be end like this.

Now I’m realize that I was fell in love with him. What should I do now? He was gone and I can’t see him anymore. I sobbing harder when I realize that thought. He’s not the first, but he’s really something to me. I never fell in love to someone like this before.

The policemen stepped forward and I got stuck there. I can’t stand up anymore and the crowd behind me is trying to go foward. I was stuck between them. I felt my body can’t moved even for an inch. The crowd behind me bumped me and I got fell then faint.

~~~~~

I get up and gasped. What was that dream? That’s the terrible. I still catching the breath and grabbed my phone. I looked at the screen and my eyes get wider. It’s five thirty and I didn’t get ready yet. I stand up and walked to the bathroom. I should be there on time.

After wash up I back to my room and opened my clothes closet. What should I wear? Should I wear a skirt? No, no. I’m going to riding my bicycle there and it’s impossible to wear a skirt. Beside, the peverted is around. The last choice, I took my black denim jeans and my yellow shirt. It’s pretty suit me. It’s going to be a long night.

 I walked to the make up table and mirror. I combed my hair and clipped my hair with deer hairpin. I add some powder and perfume. I looked my self at the mirror. Wow! I’m really gorgeous! Even the make-up just simple. I grabbed my little brown bag and walked out my room to downstairs.

Onew still watched the film and now the film is changed with the romantic one. Usually, he won’t watched those films I didn’t forced him to accompany me. But, now?

“Why you suddenly watched those film?” I asked and downstairs.

Onew turned his head and looked shocked when he saw me. “Noona, you shocking me!” He yelled and hold his chest. “But, where are you going? You look pretty this evening.” He said and frowned.

“I’ll going out.” I replied.

“It’s not your usually going out alone without Yuri-noona.” Onew narrowed his eyes. “Are you on date? But, if you’re on date, you won’t wear those clothes.”

“I’m not going date! I’m going out. With Yuri-unnie. She wait me in the mall.” I said and crossed my arms. How could he know I’m going to be on date?

“Okay then, don’t home late.” He said and looking back at the tv screen. He continue watched the film.

“YA! Don’t forget to wash up and locked the door, arasso?” I remembering him before leave.

I took my bicycle and walked out the gate. I ride it and peddling through the street. It’s a bad weather. The sun was on the west, but it’s not sunken yet. It’s going the black cloud goign to blocked the sun. I looked at my watch. It’s five fifty, I should there in ten minutes or I’ll be late. I peddling my bicycle more faster and through the street on my dream. I sighed in relieved that I didn’t saw what I see in my dream. It’s very horrible.

I parked my bicycle on the parking lot and walked inside the mall building. I go to the elevator and going to the second floor. I looked at my watch. Two more minutes, he should be here. The cinema was on second floors and I trying to find the best place to hide.

I turned my head to peeking to the elevator and I found he was appeared there. I jaw dropped when saw him.  He looks handsome with white t-shirt and black-purple jacket. I gulped as I saw him stepped his feet on the floor. Yuri-unnie right, he’s really handsome.

I then realize that I should find place to hide. I looked around and scratched my nape. What should I do? If I didn’t hide, he might saw me here. Then I walke to the nearest empy bench and sit facing back him. My mind is blank what should I do now.

Kyuhyun was sat on the waiting bench in front of the cinema. He took out his phone and seems like he texted someone. I felt my phone vibrate on my right jeans pocket. I took it out secretly and peeking him who was sat facing back me.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

I was here and I didn’t see you. Are still on the way?

I bit my lips and peeking behind. He still there. Didn’t move even a bit. My fingers start to typing.

To : Kyuhyun Jerk

I’ll be there. just wait me a little bit. Sorry, I’m going to be late. Mom want me to help her. : )

I press ‘send’ button and peeking behind me. Looking at him again. Not long, he took out his phone and read it. I looked he typed then put back his phone on his jeans pocket. My phone suddenly vibrated on my grip and I hurriedly opened it.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

I’ll be wait you. Hurry up, I want to see you ASAP. : )

I bit my lips and looking at him behind me. I’m feeling guilty lied to him. I put back my phone on my jeans pocket and waiting. I felt strange inside me. I’m peeking him behind me for many times. My heart beating faster. Oh my God, what with me now?

It’s been one hour I sat there not comfortably and I make every people who sat beside me felt weird then go away to find another bench. I peeking to Kyuhyun who still silence sit there. He even enjoyed playing with his phone. Oh, yeah. He’s the gamemania after all.

A middle-aged man was sat beside me. He make suspicious. I peeking to him then peeking again to Kyuhyun. Oh my, I felt weird about this man beside me. He uses a sunglasses and black jacket, also a black hat. He uses all was black. Who is this man actually.

“Waiting for someone, Miss?” he asked.

I turned my head to that man. “Huh? Oh, yeah. I-I wait for my friend.” I answer then looking around pretend that I was waiting for my friend even tough my friend was waiting there.

I keep to not looking at him. He make me suspicious until made felt weird. I gulped and bit my lips many times, then my hand shaking. The cold sweat was flowing down from my forehead to the temple area. I glanced at him, and he looked at me. Not, at my face, but my body! Oh my! He’s a ert?!

I tried to clamed myself. It’s a public place, so if he doing ert to me, everybody will know and the security is around. So just don’t panic, Yoona. I glanced at him again, and he almost drooling looking at my body. He’s really a ert.

“How long have you wait?” he asked and still looking at my body. How dare him!

“O-one hour.” I said without looking at him.

“Seems like your friend is didn’t come.” He said and I turned my head to him, didn’t know what he mean. I widen my eyes when he moved his body closer to me.

“Ahjussi, what are you doing?” I asked with little voice. The fear creep into my body.

“Yoona?” I turned my head to the voice, and also that ert man. I saw Kyuhyun was stand beside me with frowned eyebrows.

I hurriedly stand up and went beside him. That ert man then snorted and glanced to me.

“Can I help you, Sir?” ask Kyuhyun politely.

“Huh, nothing.” He replied and go away. Find another victims.

I sighed in relieved and sit back on my place. My world will end if I that ert man touch me. I’ll beat him until faint he dare touch me. I’m really thankful to Kyuhyun.

“What are you doing here?” asked Kyuhyun and sat beside me. He sat on that ert man place before.

“I-I’m waiting my friend.” I replied and still settle my breath. My heart beating faster when he beside me. Did I will still keep alive if he always around me? My heart beat like crazy hell! “By the way, thanks.”

He turned his head to me and frowned. “For what?”

“Thanks for save me from that ert man.” I said and bowed my head. My face seems like redden and I bit my lips.

End POV

***

Kyuhyun felt bored with his phone, so he put back his phone to the jeans pocket and streched his arms. He felt bored waiting for Krystal, seems like she didn’t come. He then turned his head around and a girl with yellow shirt was catched on his eyes.

He narrowed his eyes to looked clearly to that girl. Beside her was a man who wore black clothes and black hat also jacket was looked at her body. Kyuhyun was familiar with that girl face. He stand up and walked closer to see who’s that girl. Even tough that girl is not he know, he’ll save that girl from that ert man eyes.

Kyuhyun saw that man was moved closer to that girl and that girl is tried to moved her body away but got stuck because she was sat on the tip of the bench. He then know who’s that girl from her voice she asked to that man.

It’s Yoona?! He shouted inside him and felt something bad going to her when he saw that ert man. He stand beside her. “Yoona?”

Yoona lifted up her head and felt grateful because of Kyuhyun’s appeared that ert man won’t doing bad to her. Yoona hurriedly stand up and went to Kyuhyun’s side. Kyuhyun looked at that man.

“Can I help you , Sir?” he asked politely.

“Uh, nothing.” The ert man replied and leave them away.

Yoona breath in relieved after that ert man go away. She sit on her place before. She hold her chest to settle her breath and also calmed her heart.

“What are you doing here?” asked Kyuhyun and he sat beside her, on the ert man place before.

“I-I’m waiting for my friend.” She replied stummered. She can’t calmed her heart who raced crazily inside her chest. Can you calmed down?! He might hear you! She shouted inside her, but her heart was beating more faster like hell. “By the way, thanks.”

Kyuhyun turned his head to her. “For what?” he frowned.

“Thanks for save me from that ert man.” She said and bowed her head. Her face was red and she bit her lips.

Kyuhyun just chuckled inside him seeing that girl looked shamed to him. he foudn it’s cute and really adorable. He also won’t let that ert man touch her. He’ll beat him if he see his dirty hand on her. “It’s okay. It’s coicidentally right.” he replied. “By the way, who’s are you waiting?”

“M-my friend. Y-Yuri-unnie.” Yoona replied in stuttered. “How about you?” she glances looked at him.

“I also waiting for my friend, but seems like she’s not coming.” Kyuhyun answered and he remembered something. “Oh, did you know where’s Krystal’s house?” he suddenly asked.

“K-Krystal?” Yoona asked instuttered. “Oh, yeah. I-I know where is it. But, she doesn’t like her friends came to her house. She always used my house. Since, her parent working hard, she leave alone by her parent and that’s why she won’t everybody know her house.” Yoona explain to make Kyuhyun didn’t asked for more.

“You know that we’re texting each other?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Y-yeah. She always called me every day in morning and night to know about you.” Yoona replied a little sad. It’s me who you’re texting, not Krystal!! She sighed.

Yoona looked at her wrist. It’s almost eight and she didn’t come home yet. Onew will destroy the home if he leave him alone for long.

“I-I’m going to leave first. Yuri-unnie seems like didn’t coming.” She said and stand up.

“Wait, wait.” But Kyuhyun stopped her. She looked at her with raised eyebrows. “Did you bring umbrella? It’s raining outside.”

“Raining?” she asked and Kyuhyun nodded.

Yoona seems panic now. She don’t want trapped here with Kyuhyun. But, she must go home. She don’t care if she had to be caught in rain and got sick. She’s better like than have to trapped with Kyuhyun here until night.

Kyuhyun followed Yoona go to the Mall lobby. He followed Yoona who was stand up in front of the mall and looking at sky.

Oh, my why it should rain right now? She said looking at the sky. It’s raining heavily so it’s impossible if she want to go home in rain.

“See, I told you right.” said Kyuhyun. He put his hand on his pocket.

“Seems like I have to wait.” Yoona replied weakly and her shoulders shrugged down. They stand there with other people who was wait for rain. Yoona bit her lips when her stomach squaled for food. She didn’t eat since morning until this night. She passed her breakfast, lunch and dinner time. Onew must be eat all of food in their home. Yoona caressed her belly in pitiful look and unlucky, Kyuhyun saw it.

“Are you hungry?” he asked and Yoona lifted her head.

“Huh? N-no, I-I’m not hungry.” She deny it. She bit her lips when her stomach squaled more. She’ll be faint suddenly if she didn’t eat. She touched her belly to calmed her stomach. Don’t this time, please!

Kyuhyun looked at her and he chuckled. “I know you’re hungry.” He said and chuckled.

“Huh? What are you talking about? I didn’t hungry.” She replied and looked to another way. She bit her lips when her stomach squaled.

“Don’t deny it. You’re hungry, don’t you? Just be honest.” He said and Yoona sighed.

“Okay, I’m hungry. Are you satisfied?” she replied and snorted. This guy make her crazy, but also made her angry.

“Kajja,” he pulled her arm.

“What?” Yoona replied in protective tone. He want to ert me? “Where are we going?”

“We have to find food, arasso?”

“But, it’s rain.” She answered and looked at the rain. “And how about my bicycle?”

“Just left it here, I’ll bring you back here if the rain stop.”

Kyuhyun removed his jacket and covered their head. Yoona gulped and her hand secretly hold her left chest. She try to calmed her heart.

“Kajja,” he said and they running through the rain to Kyuhyun’s car in parking lot. Kyuhyun opened the car door for Yoona then he run to the driver side. After he hopped into the car, he put his jacket in the seat behind him.

“Where are we going?” Yoona asked.

“I know where the properly place.” He said and start the engine.

After thirty minutes they on the raining and through the Seoul jam traffic, Kyuhyun finally stopped his car in front of the building. Yoona jaw dropped when she look at the building. “No way,” she whispered.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

sorry if the story is kinda weird and different. : )