CHAPTER 3

LOVE STORIES : “A Little White Lie”

Yoona’s POV

This questions is very difficult. I still looking the answer inside my head. Did last night I read about this? Maybe no. My mind is full because of Kyuhyun. Geez, why he always running around in my mind? I even don’t know him well.

Jeone aldeon naega anya
Brand New Sound
Saerowojin nawa hamkke
One More Round

I giggled listening to that song. Who’s the one played that music in the middle of exam. It’s very terrible because Mr. Lee will canceled his/her exam and she got a zero point.

Dance Dance Dance
Till we run this town
Oppa oppa I'll be I'll be
Down Down Down Down

Hey oppa najom bwa nareul jom barabwa
Cheomiya ireon nae maltu Ha!
Meorido hago hwajangdo haetneunde
Wae neoman nareul moreuni

Dugeun dugeun gaseumi tteollyeowayo
Jakku jakku sangsangman haneun georyo
Eotteohge hana kotdae nopdeon naega
Malhago sipeo

Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae
Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae
Sujubeuni jebal utji mayo
Jinsim ini nollijido marayo
Tto babogateun mal ppunya

Really, who’s the one playd this song?! But, seems like I’m familiar with that song. I took out my phone from my vest pocket and like what I expected. It’s from my phone! I looked at the screen. 0856xxxxxxx. That’s Kyuhyun numbers! Oh my God!

“Im Yoona!!” I heard Mr. Lee shouted and he walked approach me. “Put your paper in my desk and bring your bag out from here.” he said.

“B-but, Sir.”

“No buts! Put it on my desk and leave.” He said emphatically.

I gulped and stand up. I put my paper on his desk in front of the class and left the class with my bag. What a bad day!!

I decided to go to library so the teacher won’t found me absent in the class time. I sit on the corner and let out a sighed. I took out my phone and saw Kyuhyun’s number on my missed call list. I edit it and give a name for it. Kyuhyun Jerk. I saved it and put back the phone on the pocket.

I hold my head with my palm and rested my elbow on the table. He’s really a jerk. How can he called me in the middle of exam? Did he crazy? I’ll get a red mark on my history subject and Dad will scold me again then I can’t go out for walking or hangout until the final exam end. So frustated!

I looked up and a pair of eyes were looking at me. She then smiled and continue what she did, reading. I stand up and walked approach her. She looked up when I stand beside the table.

“Are you staring at me?” I asked her.

“Uhm, yeah. “ Luna said shyly. “I just wondering why you’re here. Didn’t you have exam?” she asked.

“Uh-oh, I just finished my exam and Mr. Lee allowed me to left first.” I lied. I don’t wanna look so terrible in front of the smart student. “Why you’re here?” I asked back her. She should be on the class right now. It’s still class time.

“My teacher didn’t come to the class yet, so I’m here spending the time. My other classmates was played basketball in the field.” She said.

“Classmates?”

“Yeah, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae, Kangin, and other.” She said.

Luna is Kyuhyun’s classmate. So, if Luna said was truth, then Kyuhyun was out there playing basket with his friends.

“Oh, yeah. I see. They’re the basketball mania.” I said and left her walked to the out door.

I come out from the library and downstairs. I saw someone walked and dribble the basketball he bring. It’s Kyuhyun. I sighed and stepped my foot on the last stairs. Then, Luna is right. Their teacher can’t attend the class, so he played basket with is friends. But, where’s his friends? He just walked alone.

Kyuhyun then lifted his head and he saw me stand in the last stairs. I crossed my arms and stuck out my tongue to him. He then put his basketball on his hip and put his another hand on his another hip. He then frowned and looking at  me.

End POV

***

“Are you stuck out your tongue to me?” asked Kyuhyun.

“What are you talking about. I didn’t do it to you. Don’t be so self-confident.” Yoona said to him.

Kyuhyun turned his head behind him and around him, then facing Yoona. “But there just me here. Are you talking with the ghost or you have trouble with your mentality.” He said and maked Yoona put her hands on her hips.

“YA! Who are you judge me like that? Am I look like a crazy person?!” she shouted at him.

Yoona walked foward to him andstand right in front of him. “This is for you, weeekk~!!” she stuck out her tongue and left Kyuhyun in dumbfounded. Kyuhyun just a little startled when she do that to him, but he found it’s cute and adorable.

Yoona walked to the restroom. She want going inside but she was has trouble with her bag. She shouldn’t bring her bag, beside she will back to her class for another lesson.

“Need help?” asked a voice from behind her.

Yoona turned her body and found Kyuhyun was stood behind her. He still hold his basketball.

“What are you doing here?” she asked and stepped backward. She afraid he might will do something since the place is quite quiet and there just there them here.

“I want to go to restroom.”  He said coolly.

“Then why you don’t go there? The boys restroom just beside the girls restroom.”

“I looked you seems have a trouble with your bag. I can go to restroom later.” He answered. “Let me help you carry that.” He offered his right hand to her.

Yoona looked at him in disbelief. “Are you serious?” she asked.

“I’m serious to help you here. give me your bag and I’ll wait here. I won’t do something bad on you.” He said keep offered his hand to her.

Yoona slowly give her bag on him. “Don’t dare you peek inside or I’ll kill you.” She warn him before she opened the girls restroom door.

“Arasso,” he replied.

She want to close the door, but she remember something important that she had to bring with her. “Oh, wait, wait. I’ll going to take my phone first.” She said and opened the zipped of her bag. She took out her phone and put it on her vest pocket.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “How about the wallet? You don’t want to bring it with you too?” he asked. “How if I take your wallet?”

“You’ve promised me you don’t do something bad.” Yoona said and eyeing him.

“Aigh, arasso, arasso. Just go there. I’ll wait here. Don’t be so long.” He said and Yoona closed the door. She the giggled inside the restroom. She don’t know why she likes Kyuhyun’s annoyed face. It’s really amuse her and he looks very cute. She then go to the cubicle and push the water button on the toilet.

“Kyuhyun-ah!” she shouted.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked from outside.

“Don’t opened my bag and do bad with it.” she said and giggled. Actually she just pretend to go to restroom. She just need a place who was no one people there since it’s still class time.

“I know! I won’t do.” Kyuhyun replied and looking at Yoona’s brown bag.

Yoona giggled inside the cubicle. She seems like to teasing him, made him feel annoyed to her.

“Kyuhyun-ah!”

“Mwoya?!”

“Don’t go near the door. You maybe peeking inside.” she said and successfully made him felt annoyed.

“Okay, okay.” Kyuhyun walked farther from the door and rested his back on the wall not far from the door.

Yoona giggled again inside. She now stand in front of the wash basin and she pretend like she washed her hand so she turn on the water tap.

“Kyuhyun-ah!” she giggled waiting for Kyuhyun’s answer. But, she didn’t hear any voice. She then stunned. “YA! Kyuhyun-ah! Are you there?!” she shouted in worried.

“What now?!” asnwered Kyuhyun.

“Nothing, just assured that you’re still around.”  She said in relieved. “Why you don’t answered me when I called you?”

“You told me to go far from the door.” Said Kyuhyun and Yoona giggled. She then decided to go out from the restroom. She arrange properly her uniform before she opened the door.

Kyuhyun streched his back when he saw Yoona was stood beside him. He offered her bag back to her. “Here,” he said coolly. “Why you bring your bag? It’s still class time.”

“That’s not your problem. It’s up to me whether I brought bag or not.” Yoona replied coldly. “And, by the way thanks.” she turned her body. She going to walked when Kyuhyun stop her.

“Wait, wait! Where are you going?”

Yoon turned her head to him. “What?”

Kyuhyun walked closer to her. Yoona gulped when she saw Kyuhyun was right in front of her. “Here, hold this for me.” He said and give his ball to Yoona. Kyuhyun turned his body and go to the boys restroom. Yoona just snorted when Kyuhyun go inside the restroom.

Yoona leaning her back on the wall and looking at Kyuhyun’s ball. Is this ball was hit me that time? She spinned the ball with her hands. She hen sighed and hugged the ball. She looked around. It’s so boring waiting to person.

Kyuhyun push the water button on the chamber as he looked outside. He just pretend to go to restroom. He then giggled inside the restroom. He just like . She looks more cute and adorable when she’s mad. “Yoona-ya!” he shouted.

“Mwoya?” Yoona shouted back.

“Don’t play with the ball. You will get hurt like before,” he said. “That ball was hit you last time.”

Yoona sighed and rolled her eyes. “Arasso, I won’t.” She replied plainly.

Kyuhyun giggled. He push the water button again and called her name. “Yoona-ya!”

“What?!” asked Yoona impatient.

“I heard that your class was got an history exam.” He said. “Did it difficult?”

“Ah, yeah! It’s tremendously difficult. So that’s why my paper is still blank without any mark on it.” she said emphasizing her each words.

Kyuhyun just giggled when he heard it. He know she may now is going to mad. He then opened the door and walked to Yoona. “Thanks,” he said plainly and took that ball from her. He then walked away leaving Yoona behind.

Yoona just jaw dropped when Kyuhyun took that ball from her. She was pretend punching him with her fist when he walked leaving her. But, she slipped and fell down. “Ahh!!” she moaned and rubbed her feet. “It’s so hurt!!” she yelled.

Kyuhyun turned his head and saw Yoona was sit on the floor and massaging his feet. He then running to her. “Hey, are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

“It’s hurt. I can’t walk.” She said and still massaging her feet.

“Wait, here. I’ll looking for the help.” He said and leaving his ball with Yoona.

Yoona just smirked when she saw Kyuhyun was stand and walked leaving her. She just pretend to slipped and fell. She then stand up and hold the ball. “Kyuhyun-ah!!” she shouted.

Kyuhyun who was in hurry, he turned his head and a black spot was came closer to him. Yoona throwing the ball when he turned his head to her. She then laughed when she success hit his face. “That’s my revenge for the last time!” she shouted and stuck out her tongue. She then leaving Kyuhyun who looked very suprised and he touch his nose.