CHAPTER 11 - 'Revealing The Truth'

LOVE STORIES : “A Little White Lie”

Yoona’s POV

“That’s the story.” I decide to told Onew about the last night I cried. After I go home, Onew was wait in the living room and watching tv. So I take a bath and Onew walked inside my room after I take a bath. He then sat on my bed and asked me to told him about last night.

“You should told him soon.” That’s Onew’s words after I told him.

“B-but, it’s very hard. There’s a lot of risk.”

“It’s better then ke knew from other people, right?”

I silenced. Onew right. It’s better know from me, than other people. It’s okay if he mad because of me. I’m he one causing this all. I was lied to him.

Onew sighed and patted my shoulder. “Tell him, Noona. Or you may lose him.” his last word make me realize, that I did something wrong from the start.

“Now or never.” He said and left me.

I lying on my bed and hugged the white-creamy rilakuma doll. I should told him soon, but how?

~~~

(Still Yoona’s POV)

The bell rang and I tidy up my books. I felt my mood down since yesterday. How I told him? Should I met him, or tell him by short message?

“Yoong,”

I startled when Yuri-unnie touched my arm. “Huh?” I turned my head fast to her.

“What happened?” she asked and looking worried at my face.

“ N-nothing happened,” I said and laughe bitterly. Pretend that everything is alright.

“But, your face always sad since you came.”

“Uh-oh, Onew prank to me again.” I said and smiled to her. she narrowed her eyes and looked at me. She then nodded and tidy up her books.

We decided to go to canteen and have breakfast since I didn’t eat my breakfast mom served in front of me. I order a sandwich and a mineral water since I didn’t have any appetite to eat.

“What?” I asked Yuri-unnie when she looked disbelief at me.

“You’re different now,” she said and looking at me from top to the bottom.

“Different? What different? I don’t what you mean.” I frowned.

“What’s happened to you actually? You’re even didn’t have any appetite to food. You always enthusiastic whenever it’s related with food.”

“Nothing, Unnie. I just felt uneasy. That’s all. But, I’m totally fine.” I fake a smile to her.

“You know, Yoong. I’m here for you.” She said and patted my shoulder. I smiled a bit and she continue to eat. I sighed when I saw her. I was being dishonest to her. She was too kind and always there whenever I need her. Should I told her my problem? I’m afraid if she mad at me because of I’m like Kyuhyun then hated me.

“Yoona, Yuri!” Taeyeon-unnie come to us and bring her tray. Leeteuk-oppa was followed her and sat beside her. He throw his angel smile to me and Yuri-unnie. I just replied with a little smile.

“Ya, what happened to Yoongie?” asked Taeyeon-unnie.

“Nothing, Unnie. My brother pranked on me again.” I said and fake a smile to her.

“Aigoo, how can he pranked his cute and lovely sister?” she chuckled and same as I.

“Oppa, where’s your treat? You promised me to treat me, but I’m waiting you’re didn’t come to ask treat me.” Said Yuri-unnie and pouted. “You even treat Yoona without me. We’re twin you know! And we always have together!”

I giggled as I heard it. People thought we have the same face so that’s why they thought we’re twin, but if you look more closer we’re really different. Totally different. We’re from different surname and also family. She always used that ‘twin’ weapon to nagged to someone who treat me first without her.

“I’m sorry. At that time, we’re coicidentally met Yoona at stadium.” Leeteuk-oppa smiled.

I bited my sandwich and munching it. there was silence between us because we’re concentrated to our food. I can saw the love birds in frontof me we’re feeding each other. Too cheesy. I always hope that I comeday I could have a romantic boyfriend, but after seeing the love birds in front of me, I changed my mind. i just want a gentle boyfriend. That’s all.

“Hyung,” someone patted Leeteuk’s shoulder and Taeyeon-unnie stopped feeding him.

Leetek-oppa turned his head and saw the tall boy behind him. “Oh, Kyu!!” he shouted out loud and glancing at me. Why he glance at me? “Hey, Bro. What’s up? Is there something you’re wanna to talk?” he asked and Kyuhyun sit on the empty seat beside me.

I was very stunned and my body seems like was stiffed. I kept munched my food in slow. His back was facing me and he face Leeteuk-oppa.

“I’m going to tell you about the bet for the match tomorrow Sunday at stadium. They want you to join us. How about it? If we won, we’re going to get the money from that rich brat guys.”

“Hmm, interesting. I’ll think about it. I’ll texted you tonight, okay?”

“Okay. Just assured you’re join us. We’re need one more person to join with us.” He said.

“Arasso, arasso.” Leeteuk-oppa said. “Yoong?”

I startled and looked up. “Huh? What’s up, Oppa?” I asked him. Kyuhyun turned his body facing the table and his head turned to saw me. Everybody was looked at me.

“What happened? Your face look very stiff.” He said.

“Are you sick?” asked Kyuhyun. I can hear the worried tone inside his voice. Thruthfully, I’m going to crying if I remember my fault to him.

“Uh, yeah. My stomach was ached. I have my period.” I smiled to them and Kyuhyun nodded. I glanced to Yuri-unnie. She didn’t do anything as the Kyuhyun’s fangirls. She just stay there and eat her food peacefully. I wonder what happened to her.

“I’ll go first, Hyung. Don’t forget to text me, okay?” Kyuhyun said and patted Leeteuk-oppa’s head. He then left and walked away come out from the canteen.

“What a bad dongsaeng,” mumbled Leeteuk-oppa looked at Kyuhyun’s back.

“Oppa, I need to go back to class. I haven’t finished my history assignment yet,” said Taeyeon-unnie and Leeteuk-oppa nodded. “Girls, we’re going first okay?” she excused to us and we’re nodded. She then left with Leeteuk-oppa carrying their trays.

“Unnie,” I called Yuri-unnie when Taeyeon-unnie and Leeteuk-oppa was far from us.

“Hmm?” she raised her eyebrows.

“You’re mad at me?”

“Why should I mad at you?” Yuri-unnie frowned.

“You ignored me after five minutes ago. You’re disappoint of me for not being honest to you?”

Yuri-unnie sighed and looked at me. “I didn’t, Yoong. Trust me. I just being confused.”

“Confused of what?”

“Don’t shocked when I said this to you, okay?” I nodded. “So, last night Donghae confessed to me by texting me. I was very confused what I felt. I was thought he’s my enemy when we’re first met him in our first day at school and we’re joined the same club. But, after the school anniversary celebrate event, he’s different. And I don’t know what I felt now. I’m happy if finally we’re being friend, not more as enemy.”

“Umm, Unnie... Do you still like Kyuhyun?” I asked carefully to her.

“Why you asked that?” she narrowed her eyes.

“Umm, you said that you’re Kyuhyun’s girlfriend-to-be someday. So, when Donghae confessed to you, you should be answered what you feel if you’re still like Kyuhyun until now,”

Yuri-unnie put her chin on her palm. “I didn’t thought about Kyuhyun-oppa anymore.” She sighed. “I don’t know, I just adored at him. He looked very perfect in every girls eyes.” You’re right, Unnie! I said to my heart. “But, not like him in romantic view.”

“So?” I don’t know why I looked so happy if Yuri-unnie just like Kyuhyun of his perfectionist look, not in romantic view.

“So what? I’m really confused now!” she scratched her nape. Looking frustatingly.

“Thought in home. Listen to your heart. Okay, Unnie?” I patted her shoulder and she just looked at me. I just smiled. Finally!

End POV

***

Flashback

“So how?” asked Onew when Yoona arrived at home.

Yoona frowned. “What do you mean?”

“Did you told him or not?” Onew rolled his eyes of his sister stupidness.

“I didn’t.” She said weakly and sat on the couch.

“Then, when will you told him? Remember, Noona. As long as still there a chance, you have to told him soon. You want to make him wonder who is it Krystal and you two even didn’t ever met? Krystal would be mad if you used her name to fooled someone.”

“I didn’t fooled him!”

“Then, what it named? Make someone curious of you? Why you didn’t use your own name?” Onew shooked his head. Can’t understand why his sister hav to do that silly things.

“I don’t know. I just afraid if he didn’t like me. He’s the most perfectguy in school, and me? Our first met even didn’t make any impress to both of us.”

“He better know who you are. Just be who you are. You’re more beautiful if you be just the way you are.”

Yoona turned her head to Onew. “Jinjja?” she raised her eyebrows. She have a difficulties if she had to trust her own brother. Onew always played pranked and bullied her.

“Don’t ruin the moment, Noona. I’m trying to behonest here. You’re the prettiest woman after mom.” He tapped her shoulder and showed his sincere smile.

End flashback

Yoona sighed. She still played with her phone, don’t know what to do. She looked at the clock and it showed six o’clock. She looked again and finally write her text there.

~~~

Kyuhyun grabbed his phone after he heard it’s rang. He frowned when a message icon popped there.

From : Krystal

Hi, sorry if I interupt your activity. : )

Can we met this evening? At Rainbow Cafe one hour again? Thx : )

Tell me if you can’t attend.

Kyuhyun frowned. What’s happening? Why she suddenly asked to met?

***

Yoona took a deep breath in front of the cafe entrance. She hold the handle and push it. She looked around to find Kyuhyun and finally she found he was sat on the corner seemed like played with his PSP. She exhaled and walked approach him.

Kyuhyun looking up after he felt that there’s someone stood beside him. He saw a girl with white t-shirt and blue denim jeans with doe-eyes looking at him.

“H-hi!” she raised a bit her palm.

“Hi,” he replied and settled his sat position. He looking around. This person is not the one he want to meet today. “Why you’re here?” he asked.

“Uh-oh, K-Krystal have something urgent, so she told me to met you. I-I’m here behalf on Krystal.”

“Maybe you can sit first?” asked Kyuhyun. “It’s a little bit weird if we’re talk with you stand up like that.” Said Kyuhyun.

“Ah, okay.” Yoona scratched her nape. Her mind was blank because of her heart beating faster.

“What do you want to order?”

“No. I’ll just for while here.” She shooked her head.

“Okay, then. What do you want to talk about?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.

“S-so...... Umm, about you and Krystal texting each other.” Yoona more afraid tell him about this, but she had to do this. Now or never!

“Is there a problem with that?”

“Actually...”

“Yes?”

Yoona took a deep breath. “I am Krystal.”

“Huh? But you’re Im Yoona right? Not Jung Krystal.” Kyuhyun looking disbelief at her. He thought it was a joke.

“Not like that. Krystal is my cousin and she lived and Japan. People thought we’re twin because of we have same face.”

“Then, what the relation with you’re Krystal?” Kyuhyun more confused.

“I’m the one who replied your messages and I disguise my real identity then use Krystal’s name since people thought we’re twin.”

“How could you do that?” Kyuhyun asked in disbelef. How dare her do that?

“I-I eavesdropped you with the store assistant in the DVD rent shop when we’re met that day. I just want to revenge back at you because you’re throwing that ball to me and make me embarrassed in front of people twice. I want to sold your number since there’ no one know you number except your friend, Sungmin. But, I found another way and I missed called you for the first time and I acknowledge as Krystal.”

Kyuhyun sighed and rest his back on the couch’s back. He like he was fooled by her. Because of the throwing ball incident, she revenged on him like this? This is unfair!

“Why you’re fooled me? Am I looked like a fooled person?”

“I didn’t!” Yoona deny it. she never want to fooled someone, but everyone must be thought she was like that to him. “I just being irritated with you after you throw that ball to my face. I swear I didn’t did it.”

“How dare you do that?” he asked her in husky voice.

“I’m sorry,” she bowed her head deeply. She still hold her tears to not run down over her cheeks.

“Look what you have done to me.”

“I’m so sorry. I’m sorry for you,” she said in husky voice and stand up the walked away. Leaving him who didn’t complete his words.

Her tears flowing down her cheeks when she stand up. She walked away left him behind i dumbfounded and walked to find the exit. She unintetionally bumped into waiter who bring two glass of cola and the glass broken. She was fell down and her shirt wet because of the cola.

“Miss, you’re okay?” asked the waiter. She thought it was her fault.

“I-I’m okay, sorry.” She stand up and bowed the left. She even didn’t think about her wet t-shirt.

Kyuhyun want to helped her when she bumped nto the waiter but she left already. He grumbled why she’s so stubborn. He even didn’t completely his words before she left. He sighed and back to his seat. What should I do now?

***

Yoona closed her room’s door and she leaned on it. her tears kept flowed from her doe-eyes. She’s too wicked over him and make him hurt bcause of her. Because of a little incident and lie, it can make she and him hurt like this. Yoona think she don’t know how to stand when she met him on the school.

Kyuhyun looked at the boys around him who seemed like thinking harder how to solved this.

“You didn’t completely your words?” asked the older boy and Kyuhyun shooked his head.

“Did she cry?” asked Donghae.

Kyuhyun sighed. “I don’t think so. Seemed like she’s cry. She even covered when she walked to the exit door.” Kyuhyun streched up her back. “Hyungs, did she also felt hurt because of what she did?”

“Maybe. From what you’re told to us, she maybe felt very guilty after she lied to you. And maybe she was fell to you!” shouted Sungmin happily.

“How can you conclude like that?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Hey, Hyung. Don’t you remember my popularity in school?” Kyuhyun tapped Eunhyuk’s head with pillow he brought.

“Geez, I wonder what they looked from you. You’re just the evil and spoiled maknae.”

“But, you’re said that I’m cute maknae.” Kyuhyun pouted.

“Aish! Whatever you said then,” Eunhyuk snorted.

“So, Hyungs. Any idea how to confess?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.