CHAPTER 12 - 'Finally...'

LOVE STORIES : “A Little White Lie”

  

Yoona tidy up her books after the ending bell was rang an hour and half ago. She after cleaned the class since she, Yuri, WonJung, and MyunAh was the persons who have a duty to cleaned the classroom now. WonJung and MyunAh was left her already and she back to her seat to tidy up her books. Yuri is absent for two days because of family matters in Busan, so she can’t attend the class today and tomorrow.

Yoona sighed when she remembered what happened last night. She still feeling guilty toward Kyuhyun of what she did. She even didn’t have any appetite to have dinner from last night and just bited a little of her breads this morning.

Yoona took out her phone from her pocket. She was switch off her phone during the class time and now she activated it again. After twenty second, there’s a message icon popped in her phone screen. She frowned. “Who’s the one send me a message?” she mumbled seeing the message icon popped there.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

Met me in the place you’re crying at three.

She frowned. Why we send me a message like this? She looked up at the class clock. It’s four thirty and she was late for and hour and half. She sighed and tidy up her books hurriedly. She walked lazily out from her class.

Yoona walked to the basketball field, but there’s no one there. The field was too quiet. She sighed and walked away. He maybe just want to pranked on her.

Yoona walked passed the library building and she stopped in front of the building. There’s a space that became Yoona’s favorite when she need to be alone and peaceful atmosphere. She then go upstairs to her favorite empty space and sat on the bench.

Her phone suddenly vibrated long on her vest pocket and she took it out. There’s a unidentification number. It’s more like a private number.

“Nuguseyo?”

“Ya, you’re late for an hour and half.” Said a voice there. Yoona stunned. She’s very familiar with this voice before.

“K-Kyuhyun?”

“How dare you make me wait for so long, huh? Don’t you still remember the place you’re crying? You just hold your tears on the basketball field, but you’re crying here, right?”

So, Yuri-unnie is right. Kyuhyun chased after me after he throw that ball to me that time. Yoona covered . Trying to not sobbing. She don’t know why she crying and sobbing like this. Her tears was flowed down her cheeks.

“Hey, don’t cry okay? I didn’t meant to mad at you. Jeongmalyo!”

“H-how could you know I’m cry?” Yoona asked and wiped her tears.

“I can see you from a far.” He said and Yoona smiled a bit. “If you’re cry, I won’t forgiving my self to make a girl that I love crying.”

Yoona looked stiffed after hearing his words. “What do you mean?”

Yoona can heard he took a deep breath and cleared his throat. “Because... I was fell in love with you.”

“Huh?” Yoona’s felt mixed up. She don’t how to react. In other side she was very happy, but her gulty still stayed there.

“Yeah, I was fell in love at you in our first meet in the basketball field. You may didn’t realize if I was saw you first before you’re saw me. Your face was in mad at that time and it make you looks very cute. And I was throwed that ball accidentally to you and make you cried. I don’t know what to feel. I felt so sad for you too. I was very hoped that we can know each other with a memorable impression in our first met, but the fate said another. We’re really have the bad impression at first and make you hate me at first.”

“Why you like me? I’m not a most beautiful girl in the school or the popular girl.”

“I don’t need a most beautiful girl in school or the popular girl. You’re beautiful just the way you are.”

Yoona was sobbed hard after heard Kyuhyun’s answered. She’s very touched with Kyuhyun’s words. “But, I was lied to you. You don’t get hurt?”

“Actually, I want to reveal something yesterday. But you’re left already.” Kyuhyun said. “I was know that Krystal is you from a far.”

Yoona jawdropped. “H-how you know that?”

“Just listen.” Said Kyuhyun and Yoona frowned. What he doing this time? She kept mumbled inside her heart. “Don’t reject the received call.” Said Kyuhyun. after wait for three minutes, she looked at her phone screen. There’s a call there and it was Kyuhyun’s number.

Hi, this is Yoona. She’s still busy with her activities and works. You can send a voice message to her after you pressed number one. Thank you.

She can heard her own voice in the phone connection with that private number and she chuckled. She didn’t changed her voice message.

“So that’s why you know that Krystal was me and didn’t told me?”

“Yep. If I told you, I’ll never know you for more.” He said and Yoona chuckled. “Now I have know everything about you. Your habbits, activities, favorite foods, and others.”

“How dare you,” Yoona giggled and wiped her dry tears. She finally felt happy if Kyuhyun didn’t mad at her and also he felt the same way as her.

“Oh, Yoong. Can you go to the basketball field? There’s a little surprise for you there.”

The connection was ended. And Yoona frowned looked at her phone screen. Kyuhyun was ended the connection. She then stand up and walked to the basketball field. Yoona frowned when she found nothing there. The field still quiet like before. “There’s no one here,” she mumbled when she stand in the center of the field.

“Hey,” she felt someone was tapped her shoulder and turned her body fast to face that person. And she stunned when she saw that person. She can’t believe he was there with his smile to her.

“You’re daydreaming?” Kyuhyun moved his palm in front of Yoona’s face.

Yoona then startled and a little shocked. “Uh-umm, sorry...” she scratched her nape.

Kyuhyun just chuckled seeing Yoona’s expression. “Weird,” he said.

“Huh? Weird?” Yoona frowned.

“Yeah. We’re just know each other and we’re fall in love. You’re hate me at first,”

“I didn’t hate you.” Yoona cutted Kyuhyun’s word. “I just don’t like an arrogant people.”

“You think I’m like that?”

“At first, maybe. But, I don’t think you’re a person like that.”

Kyuhyun startled when he remembered something. A head was popped behind the tree far behind Yoona and he remember what should he do after this.

“Wait here and turned your body to the ring.” He command and turned her body faced the basketball ring.

“What are you going to do?” she asked, a little worried.

“Just do it. You’ll be save, don’t worry. I won’t do something bad to you, right?” he said and leave her. he run back to the building near the basketball field. In that building his preparation for this moment was completely ready.

Donghae winked his eyes when he give Kyuhyun a bouquet of white flower and a basketball. He mouthed ‘thank’s, Hyung’ to him and Donghae just blinked and give him a thumb up.

Yoona clasped her hand together in front of her chest. Her heart beating very faster and she’s going to be die if her heart beating more than this. Her foot shaking and her body shiver. She’s very waiting for what Kyuhyun going to do.

If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today

If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way

If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call

If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

I never know what the future brings

But I know your here with me now

We'll make it through, and I hope you are the one I share my life with

Yoona heard a soft voice come behind her. The angel voice come from paradise. She even hold her tears to not run down her cheeks.

I don't wanna run away but I can't take it I don't understand

If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am

Is there anyway that I could stay in your arms

Kyuhyun turned her body softly to face him. Yoona bowed her head. She can’t hold her tears to run down. Why she always being a crybaby girl when with him?

“Yoona-ya,” he called softly. “We completely know that we two didn’t know exactly each other. I was being rude to you at first. I’m sorry, for that time. To throw you the ball and make embarrassed in front of people twice. But, as long as you’re with me, I swear I’ll protect you from anything and won’t let people make laughed of you.” Yoona can felt her heart thumping faster than ever. “Let me be your knight, and be your boy, and your future.”

Yoona can’t say anything. She just let her heart beat fastr so he can hear she also want to be his girl, to be his princess, and his future.

“Be my girl?”

Yoona looking up and saw him on his eyes. It’s a sincere look, and she can feel the love and passion from his eyes. She smiled and nodded. Kyuhyun never felt this happy. He want to shout to everyone that the beautiful girl in front of him, is officially become his girlfriend.

“Uljimaa...” Kyuhyun wiped the tears run down her cheeks and her hair.

“Why I’m always be like a crybaby girl?” she mumbled and Kyuhyun just smiled.

Kyuhyun pulled her to his embrace and hide his face on her hair. He caressed her bac to soothed her. she still sobbing in his chest. Not, just sobbing, she also smiled in her crying.

“Are you okay, now?” asked Kyuhyun after Yoona a little calm. Yoona nodded. She still shy, even tough they’re officially now. Kyuhyun pulled his body and looking at Yoona who wiped her dry tears. Her eyes was swollen and her nose is reddened. “Don’t cry whenever I’m not around, arasso?” Yoona nodded.

“Here. This your favorite flower.” Kyuhyun give a white rose bouquet to her.

“Wow! This is beautiful. Thank you.” She smiled to him.

“You like it?” Yoona nodded and smelled the white rose scent.

“How you can know that I’m like white rose?” Yoona frowned and narrowed her eyes.

“Thanks to your bestfriend, Yuri. Donghae-hyung asked her what flower you like and she just said that you like white rose, so I bought it for you.”

“Yuri-unnie? Did she and Donghae...”

“Yup, Yuri finally admit him.”

“Jeongmal? She even didn’t told me her story about Donghae,” Yoona pouted and looking at the bouquet in her hand.

“Hey, don’t sad, okay.” Said Kyuhyun. “Then, let’s we celebrate it.”

“Celebration?”

Kyuhyun took a basketball near his feet and offered the ball to her. “Here, shoot this to the pole as the celebration ceremony.”

“What? Are you kidding me? Why should me? I’m not good a basketball.” Yoona shooed her head.

“Come on. I’m basketball best player in school and you’re my girl. At least, you can shoot this to the ring as the basic lesson.”

“I don’t think so I can do this.” Yoona take the ball and give the bouquet to Kyuhyun.

“Come on, I know you can. Just remember what I taught you last time and believe in yourself.” He said.

Yoona try to remembered what Kyuhyun said last time and positioned her self. She took a deep breath before she throw the ball. And she got it! The ball get in the ring and she shouted in happily.

“I told you, right?” Kyuhyun chuckled seeing her expression. And Yoona just nodded.

Yoona looked at her watch. It was five thirty and the sun was on the west. “Can we go home now? Mom will scolded me if I’m home late.” She said and Kyuhyun nodded.

“Kajja,” Kyuhyun reached her hand and gripped it. Yoona was a little surprised and stunned at first. But she then smile sheepishly and walked along with him. This is the best day ever!

***

“Thanks for drive me home.” she said shyly to Kyuhyun. “And thanks, for the flower. I’m very like it.”

“Don’t worry, if you like it. I can give you everyday.”

“No, no.” She said. “I mean. You don’t need to give me everyday. Dad is allergic to flower. He might be get sneezing if there’s a flower in his house. So that’s why Mom always put her garden far behind the house.”

Kyuhyun nodded. “I will go home then. Don’t forget. I’ll fetch you at six thirty. Don’t late, okay?” Yoona nodded. She still hugged the bouquet and bowed her head. She still shy looking at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looking at her. She’s so innocent and pure. He get closer and kissed her forehead. Yoona get surprise when he did it. They didn’t realize that there’s someone who giggled seeing them behind the tree in Yoona’s house.

“Noona, why don’t you come in?!” Onew pretend like from their garden behind the house and mae the couple stepback pulled theirself. Kyuhyun scratched his nape and Yooa cursed him to ruin their moment. Just wait and see, Jinki!!

“Oh! Who are you? Are you Noona’s boyfriend?” asked Onew and pointed at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just nodded. He’s very shamed toward Onew. Onew gap them doing their moment. “Jinjja? Are you Kyuhyun? The guy that Noona always texting? You now, Noona almost like a crazy person whenever she texting with you. Oh! And also, didn’t you know? In your school anniversary celebrate she got, ”

“YA! Onew-ah! Stop it!” yelled Yoona. She can’t stand anymore to her brother. “If you kepp going, I won’t share my food with you anymore.” She put her hands on her waist and glared at Onew.

“Okay, okay. I won’t,” said Onew and pouted.

“Aigoo, what happened here?” Mrs. Im come out and walked toward them. “Oh, who are you?” she looking at Kyuhyun. Look amazed.

“I’m,”

“He’s Kyuhyun, Omma. Noona’s boyfriend.” Said Onew cutted Kyuhyun’s word. Mrs. Im look very shocked and looking Kyuhyun from top to the bottom. “Jeongmal?”

“Are you surprised? Same as me then. I don’t what Noona’s spell to get a boyfriend like him.” said Onew and Yoona give him her death glare. Kyuhyun just smiled and chuckled seeing the relationship between Yoona and her brother.

“Aigoo, how dare you said like that, Jinki?” said their mother and pinching Onew’s arm. Onew pouted when she called him Jinki. He don’t like if somebody called him Jinki. Mrs. Im then looking back at Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun-ah, wanna have dinner here? Fortunately, I was cooked for the dinner. Yoona never told about boys before and I’m very surprised if she had a boyfriend. Dinner with us, and let us know the boy who make my daughter smiled in her dreams.” Said Mrs. Im and she chuckled.

“Mom~!” Yoona sulked and looked at her mother. She always too much exaggerating.

“I would love to, Madam.”

“Don’t call me Madam. Just call me Omma, okay?”

“Kajja, we’re go inside.” said Onew and they walked to get inside the house.

“Smiled in her dreams. Are you dreaming me every night?” teased Kyuhyun when they walked.

“It’s not like that. Don’t too confident.” Yoona pouted and puffed her cheeks. Kyuhyun chuckled and her hair. What a cute pose!

 

 

 

sorry for the weird story. i was stuck at the confession, so I'll make Kyuhyun just sang to Yoona. the song is was Daniel Beddingfield - If You're Not The One. i was confused what should song I used, so finally I used it. finally... it's official!!! kkkkk~!