CHAPTER 5

LOVE STORIES : “A Little White Lie”

Yoona run hurriedly back to her class. Her friends were waiting for the paper and she just distributed it to her classmates. She sighed when she sit on her seat. Yuri seems like was finished her assignment.

“Why are you sweat?” asked Yuri.

“Huh? S-sweat?” Yoona wiped her forehead. “Oh, yeah. I was ran from the store to our class.” She said.

“Why you should run? You can walk instead.” Said Yuri. “But, your face is redden. What’s happening? You met Changmin-oppa?”

Yoona shooked her head and sighed. “Anii. I didn’t met him. I just bored with him. Bu luckily, he just found another girl to date and it’s been two days he didn’t texting me. I’m so happy after that.”

Yuri frowned and looking at her in disbelief. “You said you like him?”

“It’s not anymore, Unnie. After he break up with his girlfriend last time, he bombed me with a lot of messages every hour. He just like a protective boyfriend and I hate it.” Yoona explain and Yuri mouthed ‘o’ as a respond.

“Yeah. You just like him, not love him right?” Yuri said winking her eyes to Yoona.

“I don’t know what you mean, Unnie.” Said Yoona. She took out her phone from her bag and she stand up.

“Where will do you go?” Yuri asked.

“I need to go to restroom.” She replied and smiled to Yuri.

Yoona walked to the girls restroom and she peeking inside. She sighed in relieved when she found that it was quiet. Yoona closed the door and the took out her phone from her vest. She had 1 message there.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

Hey. Are you still in class time? : )

You know, someone has rude my mood today, but also giving it back. I just met, a rude girl in the stationery store. She’s really an annoying girl.

Hows your day? : D

Yoona jaw dropped. Rude girl? Met in the statinery store? It was her. How dare him say that I’m a rude girl! He’s the one that made me boiled up. She then press ‘reply’ button and start to typing.

To : Kyuhyun Jerk

Jinjja? Who’s that girl? I bet she’s really hate you. Your anti-fans was around, kkkk. I wonder why you got an anti-fans? Yoona-unnie told me that you’re pretty popular and every girls in her school like you. O.o

Yoona waiting for the reply. She sit on the was basin table and hung her feet. Not long after that, her phone vibrate on her pocket.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

My anti-fans? Who could it be? Is Yoona is one of my anti-fans? She’s really hate me, by the way. She hates me until she throwing that ball to my face. : (

Yoona felt aching was on her heart. Her shoulders shrugged down as she finish read that message. Who says I’m hate you? Do you think I am? She felt her eyes were teary. She try to hold the tears and reply the message.

To : Kyuhyun Jerk

You really think she hate you? What about you? You’re really really hate her?

Yoona press the ‘send’ button and sighed. Her foot swung in the air when she sat there. She felt her phone vibrates on her hand and she open the message.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

I do.

Yoona closed the message menu and turned off her phone. She crossed her arms and covered her face. She don’t knwo why her heart was so ached know him that he’s hated her so much. That’s words like stabbing her heart so sudden and breaks into piece. Why I cry? Did I start fall to him? I should not cry for that jerk guy. He’s totally a jerk! She shouted inside herself and let her tears falling down. She covered to not sobbing inside teh restroom, or the people out there will caught her crying.

Kyuhyun scratched his nape after he replied Krystal’s (a.k.a Yoona) message. He felt guilty after he replied that word. Did I really hate her? He opened his message who sent to Krystal.

To : Krystal

I do.

Kyuhyun staring blankly at his phone screen. His friends were playing basketball in the field and he just rested sit on the bench in the field-edge. He then sighed when he realize something. I do. I do start liking her. He thought and stand up. He walked entered the field and joining with his friends.

“Hyung, throw that ball to me!” he said to Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk throwing his ball to him.

“Why your face look gloomy?” asked Sungmin.

“Nothing, hyung.” Said Kyuhyun as he throw the ball to ring and he got success.

“You look weird,” mumbled Donghae when he saw Kyuhyun just dribble the ball and playing with himself, ignoring his friends.

***

Yoona’s POV

It’s been four months I started texting message with Kyuhyun. And the exam month was passed a month ago. I can breathed happily now. I’m happy because my report was good at all. I can’t believe it I can entered the best five in my class. And, about Mr. Lee’s history exam last time, I was talking with him and I can repeat the exam with the other students who got bad score and must to do the remedial test.

“Hey, you’re daydreaming.” Sooyoung nudge my waist and I’m a little startled. Sooyoung is my friends from other class. We’re joined the student organization and now we’re attend the meeting for celebrate 100th years SM High School was built. We’re going on expo, bazar, and the Art show performance. It’s going to be great!

The coordinator was Yunho-sunbae, the comittee leader was Junsu-sunbae and the vice was Yoochun-sunbae. We’re divided into a lot of group section and I choose as the promotion group with Leeteuk-oppa and Taeyeon-unnie. I clapped my hand when I heard it. I turned my head to Leeteuk-oppa who sat beside me and raised my arm to him then mouthed ‘fighting!’. He just snorted and turn to other side. He just put his chin on his palm and put his elbow on the table.

“Come on, Oppa! You have cheer up!” I said to him with a cheerful voice. Leeteuk-oppa just rolled his eyes and looking at other direction.

“I think, this is enough. We can start our work from now.” said Junsu-sunbae. “If you had problem, you can talked with Yunho or me.”

“Yes!” said the students in unison.

“Let’s meet a week again and we discuss about the work plan and arranged the Art Show Performance.” He said before walked out from the room.

It’s going to be a great event! It’s was held from morning until midnight and we have to one-night stand waiting in the school. And luckily it will held on Saturday! Yay! I can sleep more longer and I won’t let Onew disturbing my sleep time.

“It’s going to be great.” said Sooyoung.

“Yeah, I’m really wait it.” I added. “YA! Sooyoung-ah, you should order the delicious food, arasso?”

“Aish, arasso, arasso.” Sooyung said and we giggled. Sooyoung was on the Comsumtion Group and their job is to control the comsumtion for the committee members. Since she’s the shikshin among students, she choose to be in the group. At first, Junsu-sunbae not allowed Sooyoung to join that group, but at least he give up and warn Sooyoung to not eat all the food.

I saw Leeteuk-oppa and Taeyeon-unnie walked together and I excuse to Sooyoung then run to them.

“Oppa, Unnie!” I patted Taeyeon-unnie shoulder. And she just smile widely to me. Teuk-Oppa just smile a bit then his face become gloomy again like before. What’s going with him? I didn’t d something wrong to him.

“Hey, Yoong.” Said Taeyeon-unnie. “Do you wanna ask something?”

“Ah, yeah. I want to asked your number, Oppa since you’re the leader.” I said and Leeteuk-oppa just snorted the mumbled something that I can’t heard. I took out my phone and give it to him. He typing fast and give my phone back to me. I nodded and smile. “Thanks, Oppa.” I said and walked back to my class. I don’t asked Taeyeon-unnie phone number because I can ask Yuri for her number. She’s Yuri’s cousin and my first friend in my first day here of course after Yuri. We’re bestfriend since junior high until this time.

~~~~~

(Still Yoonas’ POV)

“Noona, did you eat my cassava chips in the refrigerator?”

I turned my head and saw Onew popped his head into my room. I sighed and rolled my eyes. “Come on, Onew! Don’t this time. I’m busy you know!”

“But, Noona! It’s my favorite chips! How dare you eat it!” shouted Onew.

Oh my! My ears will get hurt if I let Onew shouted again. “I didn’t, Onew!” I yelled at him. Really! My brother is always made boiled up everytime. “Now, get out and let me alone. I have a lot of work.”

I heard Onew snorted and closed the door harsly. He always blamed when his food are lost. Since I’m the shikshin my family always blamed when they lost the food and anything about food.

I heard my phone rang and vibrated. I took it and looked at the screen. I widen my eyes when I saw who’s the one send this message.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

Hey, are you study? But, I don’t think so, we’re just passed the exam month. Kkkkk~!

Btw, what are you doing? I’m really bored at home.

I smile sheepishly when looking at his message. I’m really stressed about the promotion posters and brochures, also Leeteuk-oppa who didn’t reply my messages to him. Did he really give me a wrong number?

To : Kyuhyun Jerk

I’m not doing anything. Just waiting for someone message.

I’m really stressed about my work for school 100th celebrate anniversary. It’s going to be a big event!

I press ‘send’ button and put in on my table. I just wait and read some novel that I borrow from Yuri-unnie. I’m really, don’t care if Teuk-oppa do it or not. I’ll blame him tomorrow if he didn’t do it. My phone ringing and vibrating and I fastly took it then press ‘open’ button.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

Someone message? It could be me? Just kidding!

Jinjja? Then same as me. My school will celebrate the 100th anniversary too. Are you a member of committee?

I press ‘reply’ button and typing my message. I don’t know why his messages always made my mood up. I’m not felt stressed anymore.

To : Kyuhyun Jerk

Yes, I’m one of the committee member. I’m in promotion group.

Btw, you said you’re bored? Why you don’t play your games? You’re the gamemania. :D

I wait for the reply. My heart beating faster and I can’t concentrate my mind on the novel I read, also I always peeking to my phone. I’m changed a lot since I know him. Finally, he reply it.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

My Dad still awake and I’ll got scolded. Actually it’s fine, because I’m just passed the exam month, but I’m too bored with Starcraft. Anything suggest for another game? -_^

I lifted my head up. Suggest for another game? How about Call of Duty? Point Blank? Counter Strike? Underground? Resident evil?

To : Kyuhyun Jerk

How about Call of Duty? Point Blank? Counter Strike? Underground? Resident evil?

I like Resident Evil. It’s made me strain if I saw zombies there. It’s terrible!

I press the ‘send’ button and lifted my head. I remember when first Onew instaled that game on our computer. At first I don’t know anything and at first play was Onew. I just sit beside him and looking at the computer screen. He was knew it from his friends and he look calm when he play it. I always covered my eyes with my hands because of the zombie is suddenly appeared in front of Onew’s player. That’s why I hate if a guy asked me to watched horror movie. I’ll absolutely will reject it and ignored him.

My phone ringing and made me startled. I fastly took it and open the message.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

I have all that game. And Resident Evil? Really? You said you hated horror. It’s okay. Btw, if you want to asked for other Resident Evil version, I have it all.

Umm, can I ask you something? : )

I frowned when I read his last message. My heart raced and I can’t controlled it. What did he want ask to me?

To : Kyuhyun Jerk

You want ask me something? What’s that? : )

I kept hold my phone and closed the book. I walked back and forth in front of the bed and bit my lips. When my phone ringing and vibrate, I hurriedly open it.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

Since we haven’t met yet, I want to ask your photos. Can I? We’ve just know each other but we didn’t how how my face or yours. :)

But, if you get objection then don’t send your photos.

DEG! I gulped when I read it. Really? My phone vibrate again and I saw who’s send me message again? 1 Multimedia Message. I frowned and opened it and my jaw dropped when I saw it.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

Here my photo : )

I gasped when I saw it. OH MY GOD!!!! He’s sooooooooooo handsome!! I gulped and my hand shaking. My heart beat faster and I bit my lips. What should I do? I didn’t have any of Krystal’s photos. I just have her photo with me. But, I can’t crop it, even it’s cropped there was me there. I took a deep breath and strat to typing.

To : Kyuhyun Jerk

I’m really sorry I can’t. I’m not objection, but my MMS had a problem with it so I can’t send it to you. Mianhae. : )

I exhaled and sit on the bed. Oh my! It’s almost! My phone vibrate and I opened the message.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

Arasso. It’s okay. Let’s we met someday.

 How about this Saturday? I haven’t any basketball practice.

This guy is going to forced me?

To : Kyuhyun Jerk

Let me think about it and I’ll give you the answer on Friday. I’m really busy with the school big event. : )

I sighed and lying on the bed. My eyes felt so heavy and I hugged my bolster. My phone ringing and vibrate.

From : Kyuhyun Jerk

I’ll wait it. : )

I’m sorry we can’t continue about this. My Mom called me and she asked me to fetch her on her friends house. Mianhae. : )

I nodded and put in on the bed then closed my eyes. My body is aching so much since this morning. We’ve worked hard for the school event.

End POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if the story is a little bit different. I just poured my imagination here, so the story is different from the original. But the point is still the same. ^^

Love KyuNa~!