CHAPTER 1

LOVE STORIES : “A Little White Lie”

Yoona’s POV

I looked my self on the mirror and turned my body. This uniform is really suit well with me. I turned around many times and still smiling to my reflect on mirror. I sighed and leaned foward to the mirror. My family and my friends said that I’m pretty beauty to be a girl, but why Changmin-oppa won’t looked at me. We’ve texting each other, but I hide my identity. I use another name to hide who I am.

Keep smile, Yoona. You’ll be prettier if you’re smile and being a cheerful girl. I combed my bangs and clipped it with my lovely brown deer hairpin. Onew, my little brother give me this thing and I wonder how he know this such thing? I bet Key, his bestfriend helped him to find this hairpin. Key is really fashionable, and he should being a girl, not a boy.

“Yoona!!” shouted Mom from downstairs.

“I’m come!” I shouted back and combed my hair again. I grabbed my bags and my shoes the running downstairs to have breakfast with my family.

“Morning, everyone.” I greeted them and smile always appeared in my face.

“Morning, Dear.” Said Mom and Dad together.

“Morning, Noona.” Said Onew. He’s munching his food without looking at me. How dare him.

I took a seat beside Onew and turned my plate. I took a bread and also my favorite jam flavor, Strawberry. Its look yummy in my eyes.

“Noona, why you look so different today?” asked Onew.

“Why? Is there something wrong in me? I think I’m still the same Im Yoona, your bigger sister.” I said to Onew without looking at him.

“You seemed look happy today and, oh! I know that. You’re going on diet?”

I laughed when he said the word ‘diet’. I don’t need any diet. My body is so skinny though I eat a lot of food. My father even shooked his head whenever he saw me eats a lot. All of the food in refrigerator will empty in a day because of me. So, now Mom won’t bought another snack or food. If she buy it, she will keep in the storage that I don’t know where is it.

“Oh! I’m going late! I’ll go first!” I said and run straight to the door. “I’m going, Mom, Dad!” I shouted and leaving the house.

After took fifteen minutes from my house until the school by bus, I steeped my foot in the gate. I took a deep breath and walked easily entered the school. What a nice day today.

“Yoona!”

I turned my head and saw Yuri-unnie was running toward me. I waved my hand and she replied waved her hand too.

“You’re so early today.” She said.

“Yeah, I’ve just got a little boring in home.” I said and she swung her arm on my neck.

“Don’t tell me you’re get up so early. That’s impossible.” She said and looking at me with narrowed eyes.

“Why? Can’t I? I can’t sleep last night.”

“Kajja, we have arrived in the class early. I have appointment with Victoria-unnie.” Yuri-unnie pulled me.

“About what? Seems like it’s important for you two.” I crossed her arms.

“Of course. It’s about Kyuhyun-oppa. He’s the student from the class beside ours. Don’t you know him?” I shooked my head. Who’s Kyuhyun? I really don’t know him. “Oh God, Yoong! You don’t know him? He’s really famous in our school. I told you about him. He’s still in junior class same like us, and he’s the basketball bestplayer of the school. Also, he’s the smartest and have the highest IQ in our school. Can’t you imagined it? He’s so perfect!”

Yoona rolled her eyes. “Yeah, yeah. Keep dreaming off, Unnie.” I mumbled.

I saw someone was walked in hurry with a lots of books carried in her hand. There’s was a group of girl walked and she bumped into them.

“Hey, watch your walking.” The one who bumped by her said and leaving her.

I run and helped her to collecting her books. She’s the school nerd, Luna. I don’t why they called her nerd. She’s smart enough after all. And also, she got a full scholarship from this school. That was amazing for me. Everyone who got the scholarship from my school, it was the smartest person.

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

“Uh, I’m okay. Thank you.”

“Need help?” I asked her when she arranged the book. Seems like she’s need a hand to help her.

“No, no. I’m okay. Library is just five hundred meters from here. Thank you for the help.” She stand up and bowed. Luna walked stagger like a drunk person.

“Come on, Yoong.” Yuri-unnie pulled my hand to go to class.

End POV

***

“Why this questions is really difficult?” Yoona scratched her nape and knocked her ballpoint to the table. “Aish, I don’t know why to solve this. What formula I should use?” she mumbled herself.

“Here, your food is serving.” Yuri come and bring a tray full of food.

“Ah, food.” Yoona said happily.

Yuri put Yoona’s order in front of her. Yoona smile brightly and forget about her assignment a minute ago. She move aside her paper and books to the empty seat between her. She’ll don’t care anything if in front of her served food.

“Oh, look. That’s your prince.” Whispered Yuri and Yoona turned her head.

Yoona saw Changmin was having a meal with a girl. She know, that must be his girlfriend. She just like him because of his kindness helpher long time ago.

“Are you two still texting each other?” asked Yuri and Yoona nodded. Yoona choose to ignore Changmin and eat her food. “And you still use the name ‘Yoonni’?” and Yoona once again nodded. “Oh my God, Yoong. How if Changmin-oppa was falling to you, I mean Yoonni. He even don’t know who you are.”

Yoona nodded. “That’s right, Unnie. I don’t think so Changmin-oppa would like me, he had his girlfriend on his side.” Said Yoona. “He won’t know me, because I told him that I’m schooling in other school.”

“That’s not his girlfriend, it’s his sister. Beside I heard that Changmin-oppa just break up two days ago.” Said Yuri. “He didn’t tell you?”

“No. He just said that he have a hard time this days because of his homeworks.” Said Yoona. She munching her food without looking to Yuri.

Yuri just sighed and shrugged her shoulders. Then she decided to ignore Yoona and eat her food. They even didn’t talking each other while eating until Yoona finished her meals.

“I’m soo full.” Said Yoona.

“Yes, you should be. It’s pretty enough for four or five people meals.” Added Yuri. Yoona just giggled. “Yoong,”

“Why, Unnie?”

“Can you accompany me to watch basketball match after school?”

“Basketball match?” Yoona frowned her eyebrows.

“Yeah, there was a match of basketball between the junior and senior class. You didn’t know?” Yoona shooked her head. “Oh my, then what you know. You just think about food and Changmin-oppa. Remember, he’s texting with Yoonni, not Yoona.” Yoona snorted and pouted. “So, how? You will accompany me?”

“Arasso, arasso. I’ll go with you. But I’ll tell my parent first.”

“Thank you, Yoongie. You’re such a good dongsaeng.” Yuri pinched Yoona’s cheek and continue her meal.

***

Yoona’s POV

“Come on, we’re going to late!” Yuri-unnie pulled my hand hard. We’ve ran from the our class on second floor to the outdoor field behind school. I felt I’m going to run out my breaths. Unnie is really excited until she’s not paying any attention to our last lesson and go scolded by Miss Kim, our math teacher. She’s a killer teacher.

“Unnie, can we just walk? The field was in front of us.” I said and try to settle my breaths. I’m really going to run out.

“We can’t. The match will begin in five minutes. We have to fast. I want to stand right in the field-edge.” She said.

AISH! Why we can’t stop for just a second? The field was ten menters in front of us. We’re stand in front of the field-edge. I hold my chest and settle my breaths. I don’t bring any drinks here and now I’m thirsty. We should going to canteen first before going here.

“Luckily we’re stand here,” said Yuri-unnie. “There’s a lot of girl students who want stand in field-edge.” She mumbled herself.

The girls cheering so loudly when a lot of boys entered the field. I crossed my arms and frowned. Why those girls are so noisy? Yuri-unnie also cheering after the last one person entering the field and dribble the basketball.

“Kyuhyun-oppa fighting!!!” The girls cheering and that person who just entered and dribble the ball just smile then practicing shoot the ball to the ring with his friends.

“That’s Kyuhyun-oppa.” Yuri-unnie pointed at brown-hair guy. Ah, that last person who entered the field. “How you think? He’s handsome right?”

I looking at him and analyzing his look. Well, he have the great body at all and tall. Not muscular body, just good in appearance. His skin was white pale and he has pointed nose. Really suits him well. Unfortunately, I like his hairstyle and his smile. Geez, what happened to me?

“Umm, not bad. He just looked perfect in appearance. But, I’m not sure with his attitude. He’s like pretend-to-know-all-matters boy.”

“Why you said like that? He’s so kind and sooooo handsome. Oh, and also cool!”

“What cool. He just a jerk.” I said and rolled my eyes.

“Just say the truth, Yoong. He’s the most handsome in our school. You can join our fanclub.” Yuri-unnie said without looking at me. He’s too focus to the match.

“What fanclub?”

“Kyuhyun-oppa fanclub.” Said Yuri-unnie. What? There’s a fanclub for that jerk? I’m really wonder what spell he gave to the girls. But fortunately, I’m not being one of those girls. I’m still having Changmin-oppa.

“Silly fanclub,” I mumbled and luckily she can’t heard it.

The referee blow the whistle and throw the ball. Kyuhyun who positioned as starter touch the ball and the blonde guy catched the ball. He dribbled around the field and give it to his friend who was free. That tall guy who has Chinese face dribble for a while and run to break of the rival defense. He throw that ball to Kyuhyun who was stand in three point shoot area. Kyuhyun got that ball and shoot to the basket ring. Damn! It’s success.

“Three point for junior class.” Said the referee.

“Kyuhyun-oppa that’s cool!!” shouted the girls. What so cool? He just shoot that ball. I also can shoot it, but not in that area.

I turned around to find maybe Changmin-oppa was here. I mean, he’s in senior class right now and maybe he’s around now. Where’s him? His sister was here, but he’s not here?

“Watch out!” shouted a voice and I turned my head. A black spot was come closer to me and I fell down. My face got hit this damn thing!

End POV