Not Planned

Unexpected

Taeyeon's POV

This isn't happening. This cannot be happening.

The voice in my head was trying to break through to me but I was already beyond a point where I even cared. All I could focus on was him and how his lips were on mine in a way that I never could've imagined coming from this boy.

Never once before had he even mentioned or acted anything like his actions were allowing me to figure out now but I didn't care. I was beyond reason. This was just something I'd been wanting for so long that I didn't care once to argue with it.

His hands slid around my waist, pulling me even closer to his body, his lips pressing even more against mine. I responded with a gentle moan, my own hands on his broad chest before the slid up on their own accord to wrap around his neck.

From the soft groan he released, I guessed he was pleased with my action. One of his hands were now placed against my neck, cradling my face up to his in a way that made me seem fragile. But there was nothing gentle about the kiss he was giving me. There was a fire inside it that sent my heart racing and my mind thundering. I couldn't think or do anything beside respond to his kisses with some of my own.

His lips broke from mine, his breath hitting my own lips in the darkness. "Taeyeon," His deep voice whispered and I could only whimper in response. I wanted to say his name back but I was so out of breath and I couldn't think.

As if he knew this, he brought me close to him again, his lips searing against mine in another passionate kiss. Somehow, a wall had ended up pressing itself against my back and I moaned into his mouth.

Something warm and moist ran across my bottom lip. With a shock, I realized that it was his tongue. I could only open my mouth under his and he groaned, slipping his tongue inside my mouth.

Never in my life had I experienced anything like this. Part of me couldn't wait to tell Sica and the other girls about what was going on but another part of me didn't want to think about leaving his side at all.

His tongue found my own and his curled around mine, causing me to moan again in his mouth. His hands were back around my hips, his fingers tightening around me and I felt so small compared to him.

The phone ringing caused him to growl, his lips breaking from mine with a soft popping-like noise. He walked away from me, picking his phone up off the counter.

"What, Siwon?" He answered, his voice coming harsher than he probably meant to. His dark eyes looked over at me, where I leaned against the wall for support. Without his arms being there to hold my own up, I wasn't able to support myself. That just showed the effect he had on me.

"Yeah, I'm kinda busy." He said into his phone, leaning agaisnt the counter.

I blushed at how a dark grin flashed across his face as he looked back at me.

"I don't really feel like going out tonight, hyung." He sighed. "Alright, talk to you boys later." He hung up the phone, setting it on the counter before looking at me again. "I guess you understand what I was trying to tell you earlier now, huh?" He gave me a boyish grin and I smiled.

Kyuhyun had called me over to his flat earlier because he said he had something he wanted to tell me. After stumbling over his words a few times, he finally said "Screw it" and kissed me. It was like a literal breath of fresh air because the wind had been knocked out of me.

I nodded, slowly walking over to him, my heels clicking on the floor. "I understand. I guess you can tell from my reaction what I think about what you're saying." I smiled sheepishly, standing beside him.

His arm went around my waist, pulling me closer to him so that he could give my forehead a sweet kiss. "Yeah, I do see. I'm just glad that you finally know now, Taeyeon. I've been...crushing on your for  years, every since we both started at SM."

I smiled, reaching up to run a hand through his jet black hair. "I'm glad because I've felt the same way." I replied.

Kyuhyun grinned again as he brought his lips back down to mine.