Chapter 3

Karma
  • Recognising you

"This is my room. Uhmm, I don't know where you are going to sleep but I'm sure that YG is going to figure something out." She said as soon as we entered the room. It was quite big and very pretty and girly for someone as boy-ish as her. ( PHOTO ) They really did live in a basement, but they were pretty rich and they owned the whole building.

"Hello!" She said as she waved her hand infront of my face. I was too deep in my thought to hear her talk. At the moment I looked at her, I felt like I knew her.

"Excuse me, but, have we met before?" At that moment her face changed, and I found that quite misterious.

"I-I don't think so!" She said looked down. To meet her gaze again I lowered my head, but she kept avoiding me. How could a girl as shy as her be able to protect me from those bastards? 'This is bull!' I thought as I rolled my eyes and walked past her. I was looking around the room when I heard her sigh and her footsteps getting closer. 

"Taemin..." 

"Mm..."

"Yes, we've met before!" She said making me turn around and look at her confused.

"Where?" I asked.

"You'll have to find that out yourself!" She said and left smirking at me. I sighed and ruffled my hair in frusturation. 'Aishh, this girl...'

  • 2 hours later

I didn't leave the room since she left. I didn't want to face anybody, especialy her. She gave me a wiered feeling, like I felt guilty for something. But why? At the moment my phone rang. It was Naeun, my girlfriend.

"Hey babe!" I answered calmly, but got a little worried when I heard her shaking voice from the other line.

"Oppa? Thank God Oppa! I thought you were dead too! I was at your house 5 minutes ago and... and I saw them..." Soft sobs left .

"It's ok, I'm fine. Where are you?" 

"I should be the one asking that!" She raised her voice a little and calmed her sobs.

"It doesn't matter right now. What matters is that you are safe, and it's better if we don't see each other for a while. It's dangerous!" Then, when she just started talking, I mumbled a quick 'I love you' and hung up.

  • Minzy

"So, you're saying he's the Taemin that used to bully you on middle school?" Bom asked and took a sip from her watter bottle. I nodded slowly and wore my hoodie before the girls and I went out for some fresh air. 

"What are you gonna do?" Chaerin asked as she closed the front door. I sighed and shruggled my shoulders.

"He was pretty hot though!" Dara said as she smirked. I widden my eyes and smaked her shoulder.

"Last time I cheacked, you're dating Youngbae, right?" I said and rolled my eyes. She pouted and rubbed her shoulder like it hurt.

"Aishh, yes, but that doesn't mean I can't admire someone else's apperance!" 

"Whatever!"

"Are you jealous?" Bom jumped in the conversation and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I just looked at her disgusted.

" you! Why would I be jealous? I've always hated him." I said and removed her arms away from me.

"And now you have you help him! Ehh Karma!" Chaerin said.

"What does Karma have to do with this? It's not like I'm gonna make him suffer, in fact, I have to protect him!"

"Yeah, but five years ago, you were the one who needed protection and that's something he didn't give you, did he? Now, it's his turn to be in your place but with the only difference that you are going to help him, if you want. But only if you want!"

"Wow, that was deep!" I said nodding and looking at her in awe. She smaked my shoulder and laughed, knowing I was just messing around. Then after a good 30 minutes of staying outside, we decided to go in. I saw that Taemin was finaly out of the room and Teddy was introducing him to the others. 

"Oooo, here's the newest member of the family!" Jiyoung sang and came to and gave me a bear, tight hug.

"Ok, ok, STOP!" I said and pushed him away. I noticed Taemin was looking at me with the same curiosity as before. I smirked and let me body crush on the coutch next to Seungri and Daesung who were playing some videogames. Seungri jumped on his feet and cheered when he won, while Daesung just kicked the small table infront of him and crossed his arms in annoyance. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Then I stood up again and said Goodnight to everyone. Then I went to sleep.

After changing on my PJs, I jumped on the bed and closed my eyes. Then I put my hair on a loose ponytail and got under the covers. When I was about to fall asleep, my room's door flew open and Taemin got in. I pretended to be sleeping just to not talk to him. 

"I know you're not sleeping, get up!" He said as he took the covers off my body.

"What do you want?" I asked and stood up annoyed. Then he brought his face infront of me and smirked.

"I remember you!" He poused. "Gong fat Minji!" I just norrowed my eyes and stopped myself from grabbing his throat and killing him right there.