Chapter 11

Karma
  • Lie Better

 

Minji fixed the black wig, and pulled her high waisted pencil skirt down and pushed the door open, only to see Taemin's bare chest and only a towel wrapped around his waist. Before she said anything, she took her time studing the abs she hadn't noticed before. His body was a bit more muscular than when they saw each other for the first time, but it was still slim. Looking up she noticed his surprised expression.

"What are you wearing?" He asked.

"We're going to pay a visit to Hwang Seungjae. He's the owner of the Hwang company and he owns some files that will help one of the oldest members of YG out of the prision. We won't need to use violence, we just have to be careful and not look suspicious." Minji explained as she pulled out a white plain shirt, suit trousers and simple black shoes for Taemin. "Wear this." She added and then left the room so he's get ready.

Once Taemin got ready, he walked out with his outfit on and his hair fixed carefully. Minji had to admit, she was liking how Taemin had started to look really hot lately and she really loved it.

"Ok, let's go!" She said and they walked out of YG's base and got in the car.

During the ride, Minji explained him how they were going to get the file and she mentioned multipate times how careful they should be. Truth to be told, Taemin was a terrible liar and he was really scared that he's up.

"I need to practise lying a little bit, don't you think?" Taemin asked once the car stopped infront of the huge building with glass windows.

"Don't tell me you never lied before!" Minji said with a -wtf- face.

"I have, but I'm terrible at it!" Taemin said and turned his head, giving her an appologetic look.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Mnji groaned and leaned back on her seat. After sighting, she turned her body fully towards him. "Lie to me!" Minji said.

"How am I supposed to like to you when you know I'm lying?" Taemin asked.

"Just do it, ok? And take it seroesly so I can see how bad you are." She explained and looked at him, expecting him to say something.

"Minji... I've done something really bad..." Taemin  started. His voice was pretty good and if she wasn't looking in his eyes, she would have probably belived it.

"Ok, your voice is good, but you have to remember to always try to look at the person in the eye. And don't make that face. Just relax and everyhting will be fine." Minji said and walked out of the car.

"Hey!" Taemin called as he walked out the car as well. "I'm not ready yet!" He added once he reached her and turned her around.

"Yes, you are! Now stop complaining and let's go! I'll do most of the talking anyway!" She said and turned her back at him as she started walking inside the building. Taemin rolled his eyes and followed her.

"Hello! We come from the FC company and we have a meeting with Mr. Hwang!" Minji said with a small smile on her face. The receptionist looked at Minji coldly before she grabbed the phone and started talking.

"Yes sir, they say they're from the FC company... Ok, ok, sure!" She said and hung up. "You can go! He's waiting for you in his office." The girl said and with that Minji and Taemin left. Once they were in the elevator Minji pressed the botton to go to the right floor. 

"Bom is outside and she's going to make him walk out. Then we have our chance. But we have to move quick. It's going to be really easy though." Minji explained while Taemin simply nodded. Then, the elevator's door opened and they both walked out. Minji knocked on the office's door and greeted the man when they entered.

"Hello! You must be Emily and this must me Jason!" The man said as Taemin and Minji shook hands with him. It felt wierd for Taemin to be called with a different name, but the feeling of being in discuise kinda exited him.

"Well, I heard that your com-" At the moment his phone rang. At first he was going to hang up, but Minji stopped him.

"You may take it! We will be waiting here!" She said with a soft voice and put some fake Brtitish accent in her Korean.

"Thank you very much, Emily! My wife never calls, but it must be something important!" He said and left the office so he'd take the phonecall. 'Wife my !' Minji thought as she rolled her eyes and started looking through the filled on his desk. Taemin was helping too, and soon, he found it. Minji took her gun out and faced the door, which got opened and Seungjae showed up. He closed the door, but froze once he saw the gun on Minji's hand.

"You've helped me, Seungjae! Finally I get to free Jaesang Oppa from prision!" Minji said and waved the file on her hand.

"You little... I knew YG was going to send someone!" The man said and glared at Minji, who took her wig off, making her red hair fall down her shoulders.

"I see you still don't recognise me!" Minji said and giggle at his dumbfounded expression. "Now you may sit your down!" Slowly, he stepped closer to the desk and sat down on his rolling chair with his hands in the air. Meanwhile, Taemin broke his phone and computer so he wouldn't contact anyone as they were leaving. "We're gonna lock you in here and leave! You won't even try to get someone after us, couse after all, it won't work!" Minji added again and handed Taemin the file, who put it in the buisness luggage along with her wig.

When they were about to walk out, Minji put her gun in the open bag and locked the door. Then they ran down the building. Calmly, they greeted the receptionist, who was surprised at Minji's sudden change of hair color and tried calling the CEO. But once she realised she couldn't connect with him, they were gone.

 

 

Minji threw the file on YG's desk and smirked devilishly at him. YG laughed lightly and started readind the file.

"Amazing work, Minji! I'm proud of you." He started with the same creepy smile and looked over at Taemin. "And you're gotten so much better! I wouldn't be surprised; with a teacher like her!" YG chuckled as he said that. "It must be hard, huh?"

"Yeah, she's really tough!" Taemin said and chuckled too.

"Ok, you can go! We'll get Jaesang out tomorrow." With that the duo left.

Once they were in their room, Minji slipped off her high heels and layed on the bed. "Ughh, I'm exhausted!" She said loudly.

"Now you know how I feel!" Taemin murmured and as he walked past her while unbottoning his shirt. Then he felt a pair of arms around his waist, legs wrapped around his wairst and her wheight on his back. Minji started giggling as she felt Taemin's hands on the back of her tighs, holding her up. She wasn't heavy, so he wasn't complaining.

"Am I heavy?" She asked innocently.

"No, you're pretty light actually!" Taemin said and turned his head slightly as he smiled. Then he felt her release the grip on his waist and land on her feet.

"Thank you, for today! You were really good! And that made me feel proud!" Minji said making Taemin turn around and pull her in a hug.

"I'm the one that should thank you!" Taemin whispered and placed a soft kiss on her neck. Others followed, until Minji found herself wrapping her arms around his neck as if asking for more. Her hands slid down his bare chest before she took the shirt off compleately.

Taemin pulled away from her neck and looked in her eyes. Minji would be the last girl he'd ever want to do something that would never happen again. He respected her too much to do that.

"I don't wanna risk the friendship we have for some useless needs!" As if she was reading his mind, she said the exact same thing he was thinking.

"I was about to say that." Taemin said and stepped back, before he entered the bathroom.

'This is ed up...'