Chapter 2

Karma
  • Five Years Later

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Minji! Happy birthday to you!~ Whooo!~" Everybody sang and cheered as they were all around my bed. I was still too sleepy and confused to understand what was going on, but then I remembered. 'It's my birthday!' I thought as I looked up and smiled. Then I stood up and we all joined a family hug. After that YG, his wife and his baby daughter entered the room.

"I heard today's someone's birthday!" He said as he hugged me and so did Eun Ju. 

After the cheesy surprise they had prepared for me, everything went back to normal. We ate breakfast on our messy, huge kitchen and then everyone went to do what they usualy do. Some were talking to each other, some where playing videogames, and some were training. I, on the other hand, was dragged away by Teddy who lead me to a room I had never been before. It was dark and nothing could be seen until he turned the lights on. It was a small room full of pictures. There were photos of every member of the gang, but there were also photos of people I didn't know.

"What is this, Oppa?" I asked as I looked at him in confusion. He smiled and walked foreward until he was infront of the front wall. I followed behind him, but what confused me the most, was that he had a photo on his hand. 'What is going on?'

"You are no longer a trainee Gong Minji!" He said and put the photo on an empty space at the wall. That's when I noticed it was a picture of mine. 

"I don't get it! What is this place?" I asked, still being as confused as I was before.

"This is the place were we hang photos of every member that was a part of this gang. As you can see, the trainees are not here becouse they're not fully a part of the gang."

"What about these other guys I've never seen before?" I asked as I looked around.

"Those are members who left and some of them have also died." I nodded in understanding. He smiled and patted my head.

"You've grown up so much! I still remember that night!" 

"Thanks for reminding me huh!" I said and smirked playfuly. Those memories didn't hurt me anymore. Since I joined the gang I changed schools and went somewhere where YG was recognized well and nobody would dare to pick up on me. My foster parents were luckly cought selling drugs and were sent to jail for a few years. Enough for me to grow up and enough for them to not recognize me. So, everything was good. I had everything I ever wanted. A family, friends, love, everything.

"Wait, if I'm now fully a part of YG, does that mean I'll get my first job soon?" I asked as my eyes sparkled. He just laughed.

"We'll see, we'll see!" He said and walked out of the room leaving me there pouting in dissapointment.

  • Taemin

Gun shots where heard from downstairs. I froze in my place and stood like that for a while. All the threats, the warnings, everything became real in a flash. The only thoughts on my mind were if my parents where ok. But there was only one way to find out. I opened my bedroom's door slowly and soundlessly. Then took light footsteps downstairs to the livingroom. The view infront of me broke my heart. My parent's bodies were laying on the ground after they were shot. I widden my eyes and tried to keep my tears from falling down. I looked around to see if the killers were still there.

"They're gone!" My dad's voice broke the silence and it made my jump a bit. I quckly ran to his side and noticed that he had a paper on his hand. "Take it!" I nodded as tears started to fall down my cheeks. It was an address. "Go there! They'll protect you!" He menaged to say.

"No dad! You have to come with me!" I said as I sobbed quietly.

"I'm not gonna last for too long Taemin!" He said as his eyes started to close. I kept shaking him to keep him awake, but it didn't do anything. He died as he whispered.

"I love you son! Please take care!" 

-

I did what my father told me to. I went to the adress that was written on the paper. What I found confusing was that there was also a date. 24. 02. 1996. I brushed the feeling off and went infront of the front door. I rang on the bell and not too long after someone spoke.

"The code!" He said and at the moment the only chance I had was the date on the paper. It was worth a try anyway.

"24 02 1996" I said and waited. After a few second the door flew open and a tall man told me to go in. I took a few steps and looked around. On the outside, it looked quite small, but it was acctualy huge. And there were also too many people doing different stuff.

"Follow me!" The tall guy said as he lead me to an office. When I walked in I noticed a quite creepy guy sitting on his rolling chair and with his eyes closed.

"Sir! There's someone here to see you!" The tall men with the deep voice said and when the other guy told him to go, he did as he was told. Now it was only me and him in the room. He opened his eyes and told me to sit.

"I knew you'd come sooner or later!" He said and smiled. I was quite confused acctualy. How did he know?

"I don't understand!" I said.

"Your father told me you'd come here! You know, he didn't wanted you to pay for his mistakes, so he told me to take special care of you. He also told your mother would come as well, but as far as I can see, she didn't make it!" The creepy man said confussing me even more.

"Will you please explain me what is this place, how do you know my father, and who are you?" I asked.

"Ok, this is YG Family. A gang that helps people in need, and you are a person who needs help, right?" I nodded slowly. "I know your father becouse he came to me and told me that he was in trouble, but that he didn't wanted to be saved but he wanted to save the members of his family. Which means you and your mother, but since your mother got killed, it's only you. As for who I am. My name is HyunSuk and I'm the founder of this so-called gang. Nice to meet you Taemin!" He said and smiled again. 

"Where am I gonna live? Whoever those guys where, they surely know where I live." 

"You're going to live here, with us! And you'll be very close to the person who will protect you. I was thinking of putting you in the same room!" 

"I go for the better."

"Ok, follow me then! It's ime for you to meet her!" He said as he stood up. I did too, and started following him. 'Wait... Her?' 

  • Minji

After Teddy showed me the picture's room, I went to meet Youngbae, who challenged me on a fight. Of course, I accepted and of course, I won. He was glaring and pouting at me as Dara, his girlfriend was massaging his showlders. I laughed and wipped the sweat on my forehead with a towel. At the moment, YG entered the room with a guy following behind him. 'Hmm... He looks familiar.'

"Hey guys!" He greeted and waved. We did the same. "What's your problem?" He asked as he noticed Youngbae's looks at me. Without taking his eyes off from me he raised his trank top and showed his bruices. Both, me and YG laughed.

"It's not my fault dude, you asked for it!" I said and drank some water from my water bottle. Right when Youngbae was about to give his feedback, YG spoke and made him shut his mouth.

"Ok, I'm here for you missy!" He said pointed at me. Surprised, I pointed at my seft as well in a questioning manner. "Yes you!"

"I swear I didn't do anything!" 

"I know, but that's not the reason! Did Teddy tell you?"

"About me no longer being a trainee? Yes, he did!" 

"Ok, then, meet your first client. Lee Taemin." I gasped slightly. Frozen, as I was, I just stared at him. The same eyes, the same nose, the same lips... The same face. Lee Taemin. The one guy that wouldn't miss a day without making me feel like a worthless human being in this world. The one guy that started bullying me at first. The one and only guy that I used to consider my friend before he turned his back on me.

"Hello, I'm Taemin!" That same voice brought me back to reality. I coutghed lightly and shook his hand.

"Minzy!" I hoped with all my heart that he wouldn't recognize me. 

"Nice to meet you!" He said with a small, yet sad, smile on his face. I returned the smile and took my hand off from his.

"W-what's the case?" I said and turned at YG. He looked at me wierdly, but still answered.

"His father got into some trouble with Cube, and he got killed this morning. The thing is that, the killers are also hunting Taemin and if they find him, they'll kill him. It's your duty to protect him. Ok? I trust you!" He said and with that same creepy smile he made his way to the door.

"Oh, and Minji, just to let you know, in order to make this thing even easier for you, I decided to put him the same room as you." Then he left, not even letting me to answer back. I sighed and turned at him. 'This is the worst day of my life...' I thought as I took my stuff and told Taemin to follow me to his new room. 


Hi guys! ^^ 

How did you like this chapter? I hope I didn't let you down ^^; Kekeke

Just to let you guys know, on Monday, I'm going on a one month vacation on Italy, and there's a posibility that I won't have Interent conection there. I night be online once a day, but I won't have time to write chapters. 

I know it , and I'm also quite dissapointed, but what to do?

I promise I'll update as soon as I get back and I promise that it'll be a good one :D

'Kay, thanks for reading this ty story and I'll see you after a month! Bye!!~<3

*3*