Chapter 7

Karma
  • Aegyo

"Rise and shine sweetheart!" Minji exlaimed and opened the courtains at the same time, letting the bright sunshine fill the room. Taemin groaned and put the pillow over his head, in order to keep the light away from his face. "Taemin!!!~" Minji said once again, this time shaking him to wake him up.

"Go away!~" Taemin whinned with his husky morning voice and pushed her away lightly. She just giggled and started ticking him. "YAHH! STOP IT!" He said before he started to laugh, and once he felt he was running out of breath, he grabbed her slim waist and hovered on top of her. It was now his turn to tickle and hers to laugh her off like crazy.

"Ok, ok, stop!" She said between laughers and took his hands to hers, only to stop him from tickling. Taemin looked at her, who was still trying to calm down. He cought himself staring at her face and smiling like fool.

"What?" She asked and giggled.

"Nothing!" He said and stood up. Once he was on his feet, Minji noticed he was shirtless. 'Damn...' She thought as she studied his back. He wasn't that muscular, but he looked y as hell.

"Put a shirt on, you prick!" She scolded him and smached his head lightly.

"Don't pretend like you don't like it!" He teased and smirked playfully.

"I've seen way more delicious looking abs than yours!" Minji said, making Taemin gasp loudly and pretend he was offended by her words. She just giggled and went to her closet to get something to wear. Once she was dressed, she went to the kitchen and prepare breakfast for both, her and Taemin. After Taemin was done getting dressed himself, he went to the kitchen, where Minji greeted him with a sweet smile.

 

 

"Good morning honey!" Seungsung said as he kissed his daughter's cheek and took the seat beside her.

"Morning daddy!" Naeun responded cheerfully.

"So, how's the sittutation with that boy going?" He asked as he took a bite from his plate.

"It's harder than I expected... He seems to have connections YG family! And he's in very safe hands."

"Well, that's no good news... YG family people are quite dangerous. Who's looking over him?" The man answered, with a not pleased tone.

"She's a new girl called Gond Minji!" She's even the youngest there."

"Yeah, I've heard of her! Anyway, I don't wanna talk about work with you right now! How've you been?" He asked and brushed all his anger and stress off, and smiled at his daughter.

"I've been alright! Even though I wish I could stop being with that idiot already!" Naeun answered with a quite annoyed look on her face.

"I got it!" Her dad said with a very bright face .

"You got what?" Naeun asked, looking at her father with a confused look.

"Here's what you're going to do..."

 

 

"Tae? Taemin? Yah! What's wrong?" Minji asked as she tried to meet his gaze, but failed since he didn't even bother to look at her. She could tell he was tearing up though, and it kinda made her heart ache.

"Nothing!" He answered and wipped the tear that just escaped his eye.

"What do you mean nothing? You're crying!"  Minji exlaimed, but still didn't make Taemin respond her. "Please! I can help!" She said, this time with a soft voice.

"You can't do anything about it, Minji!" He said with his voice shaking. Not knowing what to do, Minji moved her hand up to his head and his hair. She wanted him to know that she was there for him. That she would be the friend that he needed at the moment. That she could make him feel better. But how could she when she didn't know what was going on?

"She broke up with me!" Taemin's low, shaky, and filled with pain voice broke the silence between them. Minji didn't know what to say. She knew that this was done on perpous by her father, but she didn't know what to do to make him feel better.

Taking her by surprise, Taemin took her hand that was resting on his head and locked his fingers with hers.

"I don't know what to say..." She whispered her thoughts loudly, making him turn his head and his watery eyes met her. He smiled bitterly and held tighter on her hand. "Why?" Minji added.

"I don't know! She didn't say anything else!" Taemin said and layed on his back. Minji followed his actions, resting her head on her elbow.

"Taemin-ahhh!~" She said cutely, making Taemin look at her with forrowed eyebrows. He saw her sweet smile as she started playing with her fingers. "People say that when I do aegyo, I make them feel better..." Minji said embarrest and shifted her gaze on their hands. "Shall I try?" She asked still not looking at his eyes, making Taemin smile at her cuteness and nod.

"Oppa, why are you so sad?~" She started and finished he sentence with a pout. "You know I don't like it when you're sad... I like the cheerful Taemin oppa more!" She added got closer to hug his waist. "Please don't be sad!~" She said against his chest making him laugh loudly.

It worked. Taemin really laughed and it made him feel slightly better. Minji was aweare of that too, and she was happy she could do something about it.

"Thank you!" Taemin said after a lot minutes of silence. They were still hugging each other, and they were kinda used to that, becouse it was not the first time they would hug each other while laying down.

"You're welcome!" She said.

"Can you say that with aegyo?"

"Yah, don't think I will ever use aegyo again! It was just becouse you were sad!" She said pulled away from the hug, making Taemin feel slightly dissapointed. "But really though... She's an idiot for letting you go!" Minji added.

"Why do you say that?" Taemin asked and stood up as well.

"You're everything aa girl would ever want...You're funny, you're sweet, caring..." She paused for a while and looked at him with a cute smile. "Pretty!" She teased and giggled at his expression. "Good looking I ment!"

They were now staring at each other, not giving a damn about how obvious their feelings for each other were. They were just looking at each other and thinking the same thing. They both wished they could touch, kiss, and do everything couples did. But something unknown was stopping them. Something neither of the two understood. Maybe they were scared. Maybe they thought the other didn't return the same feelings. Maybe it was just a temporary crush that would fade away anytime soon and they didn't want to take risks. Whatever the reason was, it was not allowing them to do stuff they were both thinking at the moment. From the most innocent ones, to the dirtiest.

"Go to sleep now... It's late!" Minji said and patted his shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Taemin asked.

"I gotta talk with YG." She said and left the room.

 

 

"She broke up with him!" Minji told him with a serious face. "And I'm affraid that this might be a sign that they will make a move soon!" She added.

"They're moving faster then I thought then..." YG said and sighed loudly. "You should really take this serious Minji. Be with him all the time! Don't you ever loose him from your sight." He added and the younger girl nodded. She was going to protect him, even if her life was being threatned.

"And you have to meet Naeun too... You have to confirm that she's really behind this. I'll set e meeting for you two tomorrow. I'll give you details tomorrow morning! You can leave now." YG said and picked up his phone. Minji nodded and left the office.

 

 

"Well hello there!" Naeun said with her innocent, but still fake smile. She was wearing a cute dark green dress and long black socks and with a light jeans jacket on.

Unlike her, Minji was wearing a pair of simple light jeans, black pumps, white trank top and bright blue lether jacket. She didn't even bother to answer or smile back at her. She just went straight to the point.

"Who are you? And what the do you want from him?" Minji asked and looked at her with a serious face.

"You know who I am Minji! And you know what I want..." Naeun enswered with a smug smirk on her face, feeling very amused by this whole situation.

"That's true! But I wanna hear it from your own mouth!" Minji said with the same face.

"Fine! I'm the daughter on Seungsung, and I want Taemin's head on a silver plate." Naeun said; her sweet and innocent face, now having a killer like and serious face.

But little did she know that Minji was recording all she said.

With a smirk on her face, Minji left without saying a word...