Hello...

Karma

 

Here i come back once again... Just shamelessly here after one whole year //sigh//

 

ANYWAY... Hi for all of you that don't know me / have ing forgoten about me and this whole story xp (I expect that)

This is more of an update about what has been going on in my life and what not, and the reasons why I haven't been active at all.

 

So, last year I started my last grade of middle school, and here in my country we have an extra year of middle school unlike the american system, and, unlike any other country, we have some ty exams in the end of the year. Now I know it's a very cliche reason, and I was one of those people who would take this reason as just a mere excuse to not write, but I'm telling you guys, when you have exams and you're into studing, you don't wanna think of anything else. 

Sometimes I would think back and just have this sudden urge to come back but the presure the teachers put on us was insane. I'm not even lying when I say that my English teacher threatened us (good students) that she would contact her friends (high school English teachers) and make our high school life a living hell. Therefore I was highly stressed and used my free time to relax and listen to music. I serioesly had no patience to think over the plot of this, or any of my other stories.

 

And then the exams came, and it was a big ing slap in the face. The english exams' level was A2... LIKE DID I REALLY SPEND AN ENTIRE YEAR, STRESSING OVER THIS AND STUDING AND NOT EATING PROPERLY? So of course I got great grades in all the exams, thank you thank you // nonexistant applause //

 

And now after a month I finally remind myself about this site and I log in immediately. During this whole year I lost contact with so many of my aff friends and I'm sorry for that.

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with this story, because after reading the first few chapters, I'm not satisfied... However disscontinuing is a big no no. I might either start it all over and change some of the characters (yeah, I've lost my taeminzy feels... ) but if you wouldn't agree with that I might continue it and just bare with it untill it's over.

 

ON A HAPPIER NOTE! I've gotten super into BTS, Suga and Jimin in particular. So I was thinking of starting a new story starring either of the two... Tell me in the comments below if you would be interested in that. Also, GOT7 slays my life, same goes for WINNER, Song Mino, he's such a cute .

AAAND ofc I'm watching SMTM 4, I absolutely LOOOVE Black Nut, Lil Boy, One, Basic and yes ing Song Mino!

JinuSean and Big Bang are back! YEY #YGFAM

and I can't wait for IKON's debut on september

 

ok I'm done, chances are I'm going to copy and paste this into my other stories lol, yes I'm still a lazy ...

Thank you for reading and if you didn't... 

READ THIS  

IT'S IMPORTANT!

Anywayy, Imma see y'all soon... not so soon, bcs I got a lot of thinking to do, but soon!

- D