Chapter 10

Karma
  • Don't think with your

When Minji woke up that morning and found Taemin laying next to her, she couldn't help but smile. Though he had his back turned at her, she could still imagine his angelic, sleepy, baby face. Her grin got even bigger at those thoughts as she moved a bit closer to him and rested her forehead on his back. Since she had gotten drunk last night, she woke up late and decided to give Taemin and herself a day off. One day wouldn't hurt right?

She removed her head from his back once she left him shift his position and turn around. His slightly open eyes met hers as he smiled put a trail of her red hair behind her ear. "Morning..." He whispered, with a voice that send chills down Minji's spine.

"Goodmorining." She greeted back.

"You got pretty drunk last night!" Taemin poined out and smirked playfully. Knowing he was just teasing her, Minji punched his chest slightly and pouted. "I gotta give you credit though, you didn't get drunk easily." He added after he laughed at her cute reaction.

"I'm not supposed to get drunk. But I kinda let loose last night! Did anything happened?" Minji asked as she started getting scared. If Cube would have attacked him when she was in that state, they would've killed him for sure.

"Don't worry, nothing happened." Taemin said and smiled so he'd assure her.

"No, Taemin, I mean with Cude? Did they show up or something?" Minji said.

"I meant Cube too..." Taemin said and they stayed in silence for a while, until they both brust out laughing. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Taemin said between laughs, while Minji covered her face with her pillow, embarrest by the sudden misunderstanding.

"You are such a !" Taemin said as he tried to pull the pillow off her face. Once he pulled it off, he faced her tomato red cheeks and teary eyes from the endless laughing.

"I'm not a !~" She whinned and reached for her pillow, but since Taemin put it behind his back she fell on top of him as she tried to catch it. She was still on her dress, so it got raised up by her careless movements, revealing her creamy white legs. 

When Taemin's eyes flew to her legs, he felt like he couldn't look away anymore. The dress was only covering her private parts while her thighs were comepletely exposed to the man's eyes. Minji noticed the little incident only when Taemin became silent all of a sudden. Awkwardly she stoood up on her knees and pulled it down before she tried to get out of the bed. Taemin panicked a bit inside, thinking the situation would get really awkward between them if he let her go. So, he grabbed her wrist, and pulled her down so she'd lay on her back once again.

"Uhm, I-I didn't see anything..." He said awkwardly.

"... Good!" Minji simply said and tried to get up once again, but Taemin stopped her.

"Let's just lay down for the rest of the day!" He suggested and smiled, so he'd make the awkwadness dissapear.

"Don't be a lazy !" Minji hissed and glared at him.

"Oh come on!~ I don't wanna go out!" He whinned and pouted cutely. How could she say no?

With that, she smiled slightly and layed back down, using his arm as a pillow. The silence that had filled the room was not bothersome. Actually, they both enjoyed it and felt really relaxed by it. Using the arm Minji had her head on, Taemin brought her closer to him and burried his face on her red hair, taking in the scnet of her shampoo.

"You smell really good..." He commented after a while, making her chuckle and thank him with a small voice. Then, silence dominated again.

"How are you feeling, Taemin?" Minji asked, breaking the silence once again.

"What do you mean?" Taemin asked.

"I mean, a lot of stuff have happened to you lately and I was wondering if it hurt anymore." She explained.

"I does hurt, a lot. Though it got a little better, I feel like I won't be able to get over it completely. Gosh, I miss them so much..." Minji noticed how his voice cracked at the end and it broke her heart. She wrapped her slim arms around his wasit and embraced him tighter. On the other hand, Taemin was fighting his tears back, not wanting to let them out, at least not if front of her.

"I'm sorry! I'm so stupid for bringing it up..." Minji whispered against his chest as she felt really guilty for reminding him.

"It's not your fault, I would've asked the same!" Taemin said, his voice cracking multipate times now, and Minji noticed, of course.

"You can cry if you want to!" She said lowly and rubbed his back slowly and tenderly.

"Wouldn't that be too -like?" Taemin said and chuckled, trying to hide the pain.

"Crying doesn't make you weak, Taemin! I cry too!" Minji said and lifted her head to look in his eyes.

"How comes I never saw you?" Taemin asked and looked deep into her eyes.

"That's my lowest point, and I don't like letting people see it! However, some my closest friends have..." What she just said made Taemin heart tighten a little bit. Her closest friends...

"Oh..." That was all he could say, and it made Minji wonder. Taemin was never the kind of guy who would finish a conversation with just an 'Oh'.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she knitted her eyebrows together and slightly touched his cheek with her fingertips.

"Nothing..." He whispered and smiled slightly. Just becouse she was the closest person to him at the moment, that did not mean that she had to feel the same, so he pushed the bitter feeling of and smiled at her.

 

 

Time passed by and it was already afternoon. During the day, Taemin and Minji mostly layed down and talked, but they walked out of the room to eat, play video games and socialise with the other people. They both got to know each other better and Minji noticed how much he had changed from five years ago. Sure, it was normal for him to mature and understand things better, since he was nineteen for crying out loud, but it still kinda surprised her. She only got to realise that now, since before they didn't really talk much about their life and how they thoughts of particular stuff. It only made her like him even more.

"Let's go out now!" She said as she jumped on the bed and stood on her knees. Taemin, who was laying on his back, turned his head and smiled.

"Where? It's getting dark anyway..." He said.

"I'm craving for a drink tonight! And I know a bar that serves he best drinks in town!" She said cheerfully like a kid who was thinking about a candy.

"What if you get drunk again? Would you risk my life for a glass of alcohol?" Taemin asked and smirked.

"I promise you I will not get drunk tonight!" She said with her hand on her heart, making Taemin giggle and give in. When she saw him get up and cheered and went to her closet to pick her outfit. She tok out a grey shirt, Her black leggings, red beanie and black boots. She changed in the bathroom and when she got out, she saw Taemin, already dressed, waiting for her while he was sitting on the bed. She smiled at him and took her brown bag as she told him to follow her. ( MINJI'S LOOK )

They got in the car and Minji drove them to the bar. It was called Wasted and it looked pretty old-fashioned. Taemin bet the drinks were cheap and that there would be some cheap stripers too. But he was wrong about the stripers though. There weren't any, but instead the old erted men were hitting on the barmaids, who were all women. Minji lead Taemin to the bar they sat on the two free seats, while one of the girls approached them and asked about their order. She was indeed a gorgeous girl, with very cute features and naturaly dyed hair, but her body had nothing to do with innosence. Her outfit was revealing, but it still hid some parts that it drove men crazy and not to even mention she had a body to die for.

Minji made her order and looked over at Taemin, who was staring at the girl's s and his bottom lip. Rolling her eyes, she slapped his head, making him snap out of his thoughts and turn his head to her.

"Would you mind to stop staring and tell Yuri what you want to drink?" Taemin was cought off guard, since he thought no one noticed, but Yuri's giggle made him snap out of his thoughts again and smiled a her, embarrest.

"Don't worry, kiddo, you're not the first guy that has ever stared at me." She said and winked at Taemin, who blushed madly.

"I-I'll have a b-black mojito..." Taemin stuttered, only to earn another slap on the back of his head from Minji. With norrowed eyes, she glared him, who pouted cutely.

"That hurt!" He said and rubbed his head while the pout remained on his face.

"Do I look like I give a ?" She said coldly and turned her head, looking at the drinks in the cupboard infront of her.

"Oh come on! What did I do?" Taemin asked and yanked her arm so he'd get her attention back to him. The main reason she was behaving like that was becouse he was so unprofessional and if Minji wouldn't know the girl, she couldn't me trusted. Who knew, she could even be an enemie. She could seduce him, take him somewhere deserted and kill him. That was the problem with guys in general. They always put their 'needs' ahead.

"Don't think with your , idiot!" She said and kept staring at the drinks.

"Excuse me?" Taemin asked and raised his eyebrow.

"I said, don't think with your !" She repeated, thinking he didn't hear her.

"Yeah, I heard you, but what do you mean?" He said and took a sip of his mojito, that Yuri had just served him.

"What if she wanted to kill you? She could easily seduce you and take you somewhere more private. That would be as easy as killing a freaking fly!" Minji explained and drank some of the beer she ordered. She didn't want to have drinks that contained a lot of alcohol since she was responsible of driving and of Taemin's life as well.

"You're right... I didn't think of that! Sorry." He said and shot an appologetic smile at her. Minji just patted his back with a smile on her face as she drank some more of her beer.

 

 

 

Happy new year, guys! ^o^

I should seroesly quit promising stuff I obivesly can'y keep -__-

I'm sorry, and I hope you're not really mad at me? :)))

I love you and I hope you enjoyed this chapter ;D

BYE!~