Chapter 15

Karma

Go

Minji, Taemin and Mark stayed outside of the tall building, waiting for that one specific female to come out and take her leave. It was the day she was going to die, and Minji was thinking of making it rememable for everybody that wou see. 

There had just always been something about Hyunah that she absolutely hated, and she couldn't even feel happier that she was sent to end her. She looked behind at Mark, who seemed way to focused on his job. Chuckling, she started thinking of how different people could be in different occasions. It was funny how a certain situation could change a person completely.

"She's out!" Mark's racy voice pulled Minji out of her thoughts. She turned her head to see and noticed the short haired female wearking a mini skirt, crop top and killer heels walk out of the building. She rushed to her car and drove past them. Not even wasting one more second. Minji turned their rented car on and followed Hyunah down until she stoped infront of an old and abandoned basement. 

Minji parked her car far away from Hyunah and the three of them lowered their heads so she wouldn't see them. Once she got iside, Minji took out her gun and made sure it was filled with bullets. Then she threw a similar one to Taemin and signaled him to come out as well. 

The three walked slowly and carefully to the enterence and then Mark kicked the door open while still pointing the gun infront of him to protect himself. He walked in first and cheacked both sides before she signaled them to come too. 

Taemin's heart was racing. For some reason he had the feeling something bad would happen. He feared something would happen to Minji, or even worse, Naeun would show up. 

Mark found a pair of stairs and started walking up, while Minji turned around to see if anyone popped up from behind. Taemin did the same, letting Minji turn around and help Mark out with leading the way. 

Mark lead them to a room where he thought he had heard voices, but it was empty when they walked in. He cheacked every corner but there was nobody. 

They started walking normaly and dropped their guns for a moments to investigate on what this place was.

"Hey Mark, wha- WATCH OUT!" She yelled, but it was too late. The knife was already pinned on his stomach. Mark's jaw dropped as he fell on his knees. The blood kept pouring out of him, until he layed on the floor. 

"YOU SON OF A !" Minji shot the man right on the head and ran to Mark's side and carefully pulled the knife out. "You're gonna be fine!" She said and took her shirt off, leaving her in just her white and short tank top. She ripped the shirt and wrapped it wround his wound. "Taemin, take him out of here! I'll deal with this on my own." Minji said and took her back back on her hand. 

"What? Are you kidding me? I can't leave you here." Taemin said and shook his head in denial. Minji just rolled her eyes pressed the gun with under his chin.

"I said, take.him.out.of.here. I can do this on my own, so just go!" She said through clenched teeth.

"I'm not gonna leave you here." He insised again. 

"Please. Pleae, just go! He's dying, you have to go!" Minji begged as she held his hand while her eyes were pleading his too. 

A few minutes passes in silence, until he spoke. "I'll wait for you outside. Don't take too long, ok?" He said and hugged her while her kissed her neck several times. "Be safe! Please." Then a soft baby kiss on the lips and he smiled sadly.

"I will." Minji broke the hug and left the room. 

 

 

 

 

At the car, nothing was going well. Mark had passed out, but Taemin was pretty sure his heart was still beating. It had been a good 30 minutes since they had left the building and Minji hadn't showed up. That didn't help Taemin's emotions at all. His heart was racing, he had a funny feeling inside his stomach, and his eyes were filled with tears. He didn't want to loose her, not now, not ever. 

His face lightened up a bit when he heard his phone ring and Minji's name pop up on the screen. 

"Minji? Where are you? You alright?" He asked in one break but only got an evil laugh in return. And it wasn't even Minji's laugh.

"Do you hear it, Minji? He's asking where you are, and if you're alright!" Naeun's voice rang through Taemin's ears as another laugh followed after. He bit his lip, closed his eyes and and grabbed a full fist of his hair. 

"Listen to her voice for the last time, baby...." She said and them some muffled words followed. Then a gun shot. Then...

 

 

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" Minji yelled and opened the curtains so the light shone bright into the room. Taemin widdened his eyes and stood up immediately. He ran up to Minji and cupped her face, then caressed her shoulders.

"You're ok..." He mumbled and Mark's laugh could be heard from a distance.

"Of course she's ok!" He said and continued to chuckle. Taemin just glared at him and  hugged Minji tightly.

"What the hell Taemin?" She asked while giggling at his sudden closeness.

"I saw the worst dream ever..." He mumbled in a low voice and sighed. "I'm just happy, you're alright!" He added and continued to hug her like that for a while more, until he assured himself she was really there, alive and by his side.

 

Sorry for the grammar/spelling mistakes

Sorry for the late update

Sorry for being such a lier T_T

I'M SORRY