Chapter 16

Karma

The Real Deal

"Hyunsuk sent me her location a few minutes ago, we must move and get this over with." Minji said as she took her gun from the table while the two boys kept themselves busy on their phones. "Are you two even listening to me?" Minji exlaimed when she noticed they hadn't moved a finger from the last time she spoke. 

"Yes yes, calm your !" Taemin said as he stood up while still keeping his eyes on his phone. Sighing, Minji got closer and smacked his head before she yanked the phone off his head. 

"Bhut whyyyyyhyyyyy!~" Taemin whinned as he reached for the phone but it was now already in Minji's pocket. Hiw whinning only got him another smack in return. 

"Stop being a ing baby!" Minji said, trying too hard to make it seem serious, but she had to admit, he was really cute when he acted like a 5 year old.

"You know you like it when I act cute!~" Taemin said while poking her sided, only to piss her off and make her smile even more at the same time.

"Stahp! We should realy go!" Minji said, tottaly unaware of the devilish smirk Mark was sending the both of them.

"What?" Taemin, the one who noticed, asked cluelessly.

"You look cute together!"

"Oh Lord!" Minji said dramaticly at what those two kids were thinking while the most important thing was their mission. "Can you two please get your asses up so we can go and kill that ?" Minji added after she turned to them with her hands on her hips. 

"Ok, ok! Let's go!" Mark said, finally putting a serious exression on his face and grabbed his jacket before the three left the room.

 

 

 

 

The scenario was utterly similar to his dream. That similar, that it scared Taemin to death. What if they went in there and Mark really got hurt? What if he'd leave Minji alone to finish off the buisiness? What if Naeun was really there? But most importantly, what if Minji got hurt?

Those million question washing his head suddenly stopped when he heard Minji's voice, telling them it was time. Taemin jumped out of the car after he took a deep breath and tried to relax his racing heartbeat. Slowly and soundlessly, they started walking closer and closer to the building. The silence of the place was not helping Taemin's heart nor his mind. Different heartbreaking images popped up him mind, making his hands and legs shake along with his breathing that got uneaven.

He almost screamed when he heard Minji kick the door open. The thoughts on his mind were distracting him from everything and it was not healthy. He decided to wipe the thoughts off and focus and even though it was hard, he kind of did it. 

The small apartment was almost empty. There was no sign of Hyuna or anyone else who would use the place as a shelter. It was just simply abandoned. The only stuff filling it up were endless boxes and furnitures covered with plastic bags. 

Minji was leading the way, while Mark was behind, walking backwards in case anyone popped up from behind. On the other hand, Taemin was in the middle, being nervous as .

The view infront of them made them widden their eyes, drop their jaws and gasp. Hyuna's body was laying on the floor as bood surrounded her. Her blood. Next to her stood the warm and light yellow wall with the words 'THERE IS NO ESCAPE' written with the deep red shade of Hyuna's blood.

"Let's get the out of here." Minji said as she rushed her way out of the room. 

 

 

 

 

"What the ? How did she even know where we were and why we were here?" Minji exlaimed at Hyunsuk through the phone. She was frustraited and worried about everyone's safety that she was ready to go find that and chop her head off. But Minji knew very well that she was not alone and that she didn't stand a chance infront of her when she only had Mark and Taemin with her. "I need tickets to come back! It's too dangerous to stay here, and Hyuna's dead anyways so there's no point in staying."

"Ok, you'll get them tomorrow! As for tonight, you have to leave your hotel. If she knew where to find Hyuna she must know where you guys are staying. Go pack, meanwhile I'll call my friend, the one who gave you the weapen, to billet you guys for tonight. Talk to you soon." With that he hung up and Minji sighed before she shoved her phone on her pocket. Then she explained the whole situetion to the guys.

Once they got to their hotel room, they packed everything and left. Hyunsuk sent them the adress and they drove there, hoping Naeun didn't have someone watching them over.

The man welcomed them with opened arms and lead them to their rooms. Unfourtanetly e only had two room free and two of them had to share a room.

"Taemin and I will share it." Minji said without even thinking for a bitand entered the room along with Taemin following her.

"I can share a room with Mark if you want." Taemin said with a low voice, but only got a shook of the head as an answer. 

"I don't wanna stay alone." Minji whispered as she looked out of the window. The stress was eating her up and fear of the two guys getting hurt was killing her. 

Taemin moved slowly behind her and hesitantly wrapped an arm around her petite waist. When he saw ho signs of dissaproval, he burried his face on the crock of her neck. "Relax." He whispered while hugging her tightly from behind. Soon, he felt her breath get back to normal and her muscles relax. She let him hold her and Taemin was sure that if he let her go, she'd fall on the floor.

The sweet smell of her parfure was lingering on his nosetrils and the feeling of her soft skin on his were making it hard for him to control himself. Taemin started placing soft kisses on her neck, before making them rougher. Soon he found himself on her sweet spot while she let out soft whimpers and took deep breaths. 

His hands were moving as well. They went from massaging her sides, to cup her s against her tank top, making a soft moan escape Minji's lips.

"Sto-....Oh... Stop, Taemin!" Minji said when she got back to her sences and pushed his hands away from her. The look on his face made her heart skip a beat, but she stopped herslef from jumping on him right there. His eyes were dark, filled with lust, as they started at her up and down. His eyes were literaly eating her up while his mind was thinking stuff that he shouldn't think. But he couldn't help it.

"I know you want this." He whispered with a y and husky voice, making Minji's breath hitch.

"How can you know what I want, when I, myself, don't know?" Minji whispered back, but her eyes betrayed her. She was just was needy as Taemin, but at the same time, stubbron as hell. She would never admit it.

"You sure?" Taemin asked teasingly, with a smirk on his face as he traced his index finger from her colarbones to her pant's zipper. Her breath was irregular and she was fighting with herself on what answer to give.

"No." She said, making Taemin's smug smirk grow even bigger. "But I'm sure this is not right." She said and pushed him out of his way before she left the room.