Chapter 14

Behind the Screens!

Gayun took her time to release her tension. She bit her lip as she peeked through the glass door of the studio. She gasped seeing that Jonghyun was still half-. She leaned her back against the door again before chewing on the tip of her finger. Something powerful then took over her. She straightened her posture before realizing what it was. 

"What has gotten into me?" She shook her head.

She breathed in the fresh air before opening the door again. When she walked in, all eyes were on her. Jonghyun looked at her carefully. Gayun tried her best to avoid his eyes. She felt as if he'd mock her for having trouble with... diarrhea. Though, that wasn't the case.

"Gayun-ssi, did you release what you needed to release?"

The DIAMOND members snickered at the way he had phrased his concern. Gayun only nodded in response, hiding her tomato coloured face.

"I think I'm going to take a quick break, since my stomach is still upset." She acted.

Jonghyun nodded in agreement.

"I guess you can just watch."

Just then, the doors of the studio smacked open. The managers made their way in looking excited with more news to bring. All attention darted towards them.

"Have we picked a song?" Manager Unnie asked.

Jonghyun and Gayun both nodded in reply.

"Good," She smiled. "We have guests with us and even a special guest." 

Suddenly, Taemin appeared looking like he had won a jackpot. But of course, he was only that way because of being able to see Gayun. Followed by him, Minho came in casually. The DIAMOND members were star-strucked so far. They didn't expect them to make a special apperance at their very own studio. Key strutted his way in giving the studio an observation. He nodded in satisfaction. Onew had then walked in lastly... chewing on a chicken leg with full force. 

"Oh," Jonghyun shockingly pointed at s. "you guys came!" 

"They were nagging me about it." Manger hyung sighed. 

They sat down on the chairs that were alligned against the wall. The DIAMOND girls couldn't help but stare at the living Gods. Their chairs had been blessed with the male idols' firm bottoms. 

"Wait," Gayun spoke. "Who's the special guest?" 

Manager Hyung had then gestured for the guest to come in.  

Gasp. 

Gayun stood up seeing the special guest. 

"Himchan-ssi?" 

He stood next to Manager and bowed respectfully. When he was facing forward, he had sent a huge smile to Gayun. All the while, his famous eye smile was shown. Gayun's heart rate was rapidly beating from seeing him again. Jonghyun had caught her reaction and sighed. 

Her crush is here. 

"What are you doing here?" Gayun asked giving a confused look towards her manager. 

Himchan only smiled and let the managers give clarification. 

"Himchan-ssi will be your dance instructor." 

"EH?" Jonghyun and Gayun had both said in disbelief. 

                                                                                           ☆  ☆  ☆

 

The managers took their time to explain. They informed them that they were in need of an instructor for the two of them since they had already expected a dysfunctional week. Of course, the two had wondered why out of all the instructors did it have to be Himchan, but that was also explained. 

Manager Unnie had been familiar with B.A.P.'s current popularity. She had even took note that they were great performers. She attempted to contact their manager to request information about B.A.P.'s personal choreographer, but unfortunately the choreographer was busy. At the time Himchan had eavesdropped on the conversation and hearing that Gayun would be there, he had immediately volunteered. It was also right timing since all his schedules for the week had been postponed to next week, unlike his other members. Himchan was an absolutely marvelous dancer. He had great rhythm, and he even added his own flare to his movements. So manager Unnie agreed to having Himchan as Gayun and Jonghyun's demonstrator. 

Himchan then proceeded to begin his fisrt dance lesson with his two students. He looked at Gayun wondering why she was seated on to the floor with the rest of the DIAMOND members. 

"Gayun-ssi let's begin, shall we?" 

Gayun shook her head in response. 

"I'm not feeling well. I'll just watch for today." She simply told. 

Himchan understood and turned his attention to Jonghyun. 

"Jonghyun-ssi." He smiled. 

"Seongsang-nim." He smiled back. 

"Are you comfrotable with me dancing with you?" Himchan questioned. 

Jonghyun hesitated a bit. He looked down on his half- self, then faced him again. He shook his head slowly. 

Himchan chuckled and patted his shoulder. 

"I was kidding," He faced the DIAMOND members. "Do any of you mind dancing with Jonghyun?" 

The SHINee members felt left out, since Jonghyun was able to capture the attention of the girls so quickly. The girls had automatically squealed in response. Eunjo raised her hand instantly. 

"Since Unnie is not feeling well and I'm the second eldest, I assume that I should take her place." She added. 

Jonghyun looked her in a confused manner. Though, he didn't decline to her suggestion. Gayun looked at her warily. She wondered why Eunjo was so enthusiastic with volunteering. She had always known her to be the lazy type, so this intrigued her greatly. She eyed Eunjo, who was making her way to the dance floor.  

Manager hyung and Manager unnie dismissed themselves, due to the other appointments they were to attend. It was only SHINee, DIAMOND, and Himchan there. Himchan took a listen and even watched the original Trouble Maker performance. His job was to guide the dancers and also critique their overall performance. 

When he finished, he positioned Jonghyun and Eunjo the way Gayun and Jonghyun were earlier. 

Gayun watched catiously. She was relieved that Jonghyun wasn't topless anymore. Who knows how greasy Eunjo would be after the dancing?   

The music started and Jongyun did his very best to impress Himchan. He wanted to be worthy enough to be taught. Jonghyun maintained a fierce expression as he roamed his hands over Eunjo's body. Of course, he wasn't intending to be touchy, but only to be professional. Eunjo felt tingles and a sweet fluttery feeling as she amateurly performed with him. She didn't care if she was messing up here and there. She was only concentrating on the fact that she and Jonghyun were literally centimeteres apart. 

Gayun had an urge to cut their session. The way they were so close. How Jonghyun seemed to be enjoying their close contact. And even Eunjo enjoying it as well. Gayun didn't know the feeling. All she could gather is that it was almost as if she regretted that she had acted her excuse of not feeling well. What she was  seeing now had actually given her a real uneasy feeling. 

Why am I being like this? 

A swift movement had Eunjo literally being swept off her feet. She spun around only to find her being off balance. She panicked as her face almost made contact to the hardwood floor. Fortunately, Jonghyun acted fast and caught her. They took a brief moment to gaze at each other. Eunjo stopped breathing as their eyes deeply locked. She was stunned as her eyes took time to scan his face. A perfectly sculpted nose, with plump tender lips that almost looked sweetly edible, and his eyes that held so much emotion had her captivated. Her heart soared as she felt herself being brought closer. 

 

Jonghyun cleared his throat before putting her back on both of her feet. 

Gayun tore her eyes away from the scene. She had caught Jonghyun being flustered as his cheeks flushed in a pink tone. Why did she even react in such a odd manner? She wasn't one to care. And especially for a user like him. Gayun shook her thoughts away as she found Himchan giving her a thumbs up. 

"I expect you to do better than," He secretly pointed at Eunjo. "Okay?" 

Gayun winked in reply. 

"Okay, let's try that from the beginning." Himchan clapped. 

Jonghyun and Eunjo positioned back into the first stance. When the music started again, Eunjo became more lively with her dance moves. Jonghyun felt a different connection as they were synchronized. When she was close enough to his face, she took the opportunity to whisper a rather surprising invitation. 

Gayun squinted to see how majorly close they were this time. She saw Jonghyun's mouth slightly ajar from hearing what was being silently told to him. What was Eunjo saying? Why did he look so surprised? 

Why didn't I just it up and dance with him? 

When Jonghyun and Eunjo finially finished the first part of the dance number, Himchan proudly applaused. The SHINee and DIAMOND members had been astonishingly impressed with their rookie dance routine. 

"Wow, Jonghyun Oppa you were so cool!" Cherry swooned. 

"Eunjo-ssi, you were so great up there!" Key praised. 

Gayun stayed silent hearing the roarings of her and Jonghyun's bandmates. She was speechless actually. Since Eunjo did so well doing her part, maybe she should rightfully take her place?  Just then, a pair of feet appeared in front of her. Her eyes darted up to see Himchan. 

His smile somehow brightened her mood. 

"You look upset." He slightly pouted. 

"I am not!" She instantly threw in defense. 

"I thought you had an upset stomach?" He cocked a brow. 

Gayun had been hit with the sudden realization that everyone was gullible enough to believe her white lie. She gasped and nodded her head. 

"Yeah." She acted again. 

"I think Jonghyun's a good dancer. You two will do well." He confidently stated. 

"Eunjo isn't half bad." He added. 

Gayun slightly frowned at his last comment. Not only was Jonghyun recieving her attention, Himchan was as well? 

Could it be that Gayun was feeling envious? 

And over her own sisterly member? 

"You know," Himchan spoke  again. "After having an upset stomach one could use a sweet cold treat." 

Gayun looked at him oddly. 

"If you're not busy tomorrow night," He rubbed the back of his neck. "maybe you'd like to get ice cream?" 

"Are you askng a girl with a boyfriend out, Himchan-ssi?" She sheepishly smiled. 

Himchan stiffened. 

"Oh. Well. I- Uh. Nevermind then." He shamely looked away. 

He suddenly felt his arm being socked. 

"I'll see if I don't have anything scheduled for tomorrow." She smiled. 

"I thought your boyfriend-" 

She cut him off, "What boyfriend?" 

She looked over to Jonghyun who's shoulders were occupied with Eunjo's arm. 


__________________________________________________________________________________________________

omg
I haven't updated
since
I was fetus

I'm sorry guys 
BUT DONT WORRY THIS WILL BE A DOUBLE (MAYBE TRIPLE) UPDATE. 
okokok

I love you all. 

Comment & Subscribe ^^