-22-

Something Beautiful

A/N: look at gif at end of chapter. 

The two of you walked whole heartedly, hand in hand to your house. The air was thin and you swore you could hear your heartbeat loud and clear. This was the first time you had held a boy’s hand, let alone even think about a boy with such a swooned heart. Zelo was the first and only boy you had to even acknowledge throughout your whole life before his whole clique; ever since Jungkook came around, you thought the main artery in your body would burst.

 

“Haeun,” Jungkook swung the two of your hands at your sides, “Does this mean that we are together?”

 

“Hm, together,” you thought to yourself, you didn’t quite know yourself, “What do you think?”

 

“I would think what Hana probably thinks.”

 

“And that would be?”

 

“When you left to go to the bathroom, she told me that she really liked you. She said that she wants you to visit more often because she likes to tease you.” You laughed and glanced up at him. He then exhaled and raised the clenched hand, “I think she was almost forcing me to ask you out.”

 

You again let out a light chuckle and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, “She can be pretty intimidating, but I quite like her idea.”

 

“Me too.”

 

With that, you star crossed lovers, walked down the road with weightless shoulders.

 

::::::::

 

The next day was a Monday which was such a drag because, well, you out of all people hated Mondays. It meant P.E outside even if it was cloudy and cold; today was that day.

 

You got dressed and walked out of the changing room like the loner you were. Luckily, your two favorite males were in that gym class. Zelo ran up to you and gave you a big, BIG hug and in your peripheral vision you saw Jungkook tense up. You chuckled inwardly and shook your head, trying to push Zelo off little by little.

 

“Junhong-ah,” You spoke as you pushed him off. He finally released with a puzzled face.

 

“What’s wrong? I always give you big hugs on Mondays.”

 

You scratched the back of your neck as your eyes wandered for an excuse, “Well, your girlfriend doesn’t seem to like the routine that much.”

 

Zelo turned around and saw his girlfriend looking unamused at the two of you, “Aish, Yoomi!” Then he jogged away to cheer her up. You let out a breath of air and closed your eyes. You haven’t gotten around to telling Zelo that you were now, officially dating Jungkook because you knew that something would really set the aura of the whole friendship off. Yet, you also didn’t want Zelo to feel neglected by the display of affection you two would share. I mean, Zelo doesn’t even hang out with his girlfriend, the only people hangs out with is you and Jungkook.

 

“BOO!”

 

You jumped startled by the sudden push in your shoulder, You turn around to face your boyfriend. You hit him and pout, “Yah, I push my best friend off of me for you and you have the audacity to scare me? Unbelievable.”

 

He smiles that charming smile and pulls you in for a big hug, “Haeun, I want to be the only one to hold you like this.”

 

You smile and see how casual he is with physical touch, “Wow, just started dating and you are already this greasy.”

 

He then whispered in your ear, “Then be prepared, because you are going to be hearing a lot more of this.” Then, he slyly walks away without even turning around.

 

You blush and turn around quickly, scurrying to your attendance spot.

 

 

A whistle was blown and you started to jog a steady pace. People were already passing you but you didn’t really mind, not everyone was an athlete. After a minute or so, you started to feel droplets of liquid on your forehead, you looked up and it was snowing!

 

Goodness, our teachers are crazy. Good thing I wore my sweats to gym. You looked around and pitied those who were in their regular outfits for gym. The whistle was blown and you made your way to the entrance of the gym. As the class was lining up you felt warmth on your back. You turn your head to face the source and see Jungkook smiling contently.

 

“Hello,” You replied sheepishly to the increase in skin ship.

 

“Hi,” He tells you, “Come on let’s go inside. It’s cold.”

 

“Well I mean it is snowing.” He jokingly pushes you and leads you into the gym. You part your ways and head into your permitting locker rooms.

 

::::::

 

It was now the end of the day and you were by your locker waiting for Jungkook. The rumors of you and Jungkook had slowly dispersed but now since the two of you were truly dating, it’s gone in thin air. How ironic.

 

You grabbed your backpack out of your locker and closed the door. Zelo was holding hand with Yoomi as usual but looked a little down. You noticed him and he noticed you; brightening a bit, he speeds up, “He do you want to go to that café we went to last week. I’ll pay.”

 

You scrunched up your nose and glanced around, “And be the third wheel? Nah, I’m just going to go home and study with Jungkook.”

 

“I though you-Never mind,” He gave you a smile that didn’t quite reach his eyes and walked away, “Bye.”

 

“Take care okay?” You greet back, “Hm, I wonder if he is sick.” You tell yourself.

 

“Who’s sick?” You glance up and smile at your boyfriend.

 

“Junhong, I think he might be getting a cold.”

 

“Don’t worry about him too much, okay? He has a girlfriend that takes care of him, you know.” He laced his hands with yours and pulled you out the exit.

 

::::::

 

The two of you made it to your house and you tiredly dropped your backpack by the entrance way. Pulling off your jacket, hanging  it on the rack, and plopping yourself on the couch, you close your eyes.  

 

You weren’t fully asleep but you felt a sensation on your forehead, almost like a kiss.

 

“What are you doing?” You open your eyes and the victim freezes.

 

Jungkook looks at you and sheepishly smiles, “I was, um, I-“

 

You burst out into laughter, “That was the most innocent thing I have ever encountered!”

 

Jungkook straightens up and furrows his eyebrows, “Actually, it’s not that innocent. I have been doing that since a month ago without you knowing.”

 

Your eyes widen, “You are such a creep, kook!” You get up and run away laughing. He chased after you quickly; you darted up the stairs and made your way to hide in your bedroom.

 

A try to stifle you laughter as you hide horribly in your room. Three knocks were heard and then the creaking of your door opening.

 

“Haeun, you are such a lame hider.” He tells you as you are sitting in the middle of your mattress. He walks toward you and tackles you on your bed with tickles. The both of you erupt in laughter and you sit up. His fingers are now tangled with yours and his eyes are lost in yours. He leans in and you close your eyes.

 

A light peck was felt on the tip of your nose.

 

You open your eyes and smile at him. You never have been so close to his face before to notice every aspect of his face. The small mole on his right cheek and the way his eyes bend into a crescent moon forming lines descending to either sides of his face; you loved them. You looked away blushing unable to bare the cuteness of Jungkook’s actions.

 

 “What?” He asks, “Am I that awkward?”

 

You turn to him with a pink face then tackle him into a hug, “You are seriously the cutest thing ever.”

 

He holds you in his arms for about a minute or so, “I can be manly.”

 

“Really?” You shook your head and braced yourself. His hands then shot to your abdomen and it was a tickle fest all over again.

 

::::::::

 

It was now 7 pm and books were sprawled all over your bed with pieces of paper sticking out in every direction. You had a neon pink post-it note on your for head and Jungkook had a green one. You know, for the sake of studying.

 

“Circumambulate is a verb and it means to… walk around something?”

 

Jungkook smiled and sang the tune, “Ding Dong Deng!”

 

“Yes!” You gave him a high five and it was now his turn.

 

“Pusillanimous is an adjective and it means to… YAH! You totally set me up!”

 

“Well, what does it mean?”

 

“It means lacking in courage and manly strength and resolution. I hate you.”

 

You reached over and ruffled his hair with a fake pout, "At least you know the definition!" He grabbed your wrist and pouted a deep frown. He then pointed to his nose and you rolled your eyes. You placed a gentle kiss at the tip and continued to study.

 

I think you were beginning to like the new habits.

 

::::

Winter break! *does a little dance and fangirls over jungkook in Perfect Christmas EP"

That means no more bus rides, homework, tests, and annoying, immature white people at my school for at least 2 weeks!

 

I will try to make fluffy chapters and stuff but how was this one? It’s mostly my type of fluff, but I need to know if you guys like it? Should I continue with type?

 

Let me know in the comments,

 

Barely-finished.

 

OMFG credit to owner man. ILY.

ps. i think this is what jungkook was trying to explain in this chapter tbh.