-5-

Something Beautiful

You pulled your wrist out of the guy’s grasp and stared at Jungkook with fierce eyes, “Did you not just see me get pulled over my will?”

“I’m afraid I didn’t see it, mind rewinding?”

You looked to your left and your lips, “You-“

“Before any pre-mature fighting starts, care to introduce us to this little lady, Jungkook?” A guy with big sunglasses asked. You looked at him with confused eyes and then looked around, the sun wasn't even out today, it was cloudy.

“No.” He looked at you and then at his hyung, who was raising his eyebrows, “Ugh, fine, his name is -excuse me- her name is Hwa Naeun.”

“Haeun,” You corrected him, “Its Haeun.” You rolled your eyes, what an immature bastard. I swear, the last time I heard someone pull a his-her trick was when I fell off my dinosaur. Haha, I’m so hilarious.

“Go home.” Jungkook had knocked you out of your thought with a demand.

“Fine, I don’t even want to be here anyways.” You started to leave, but someone grabbed your wrist tightly, spinning you around. You saw his face; it was the same one who brought you here. You tried to pull out of his grasp but you couldn’t this time, “Let go.”

“Just because our maknae wants you to go, doesn’t mean I want you to go.” He whispered into your ear.

You swallowed hard, simply just trying to break loose from his grip, “I said Let. Go.” You could hear the others telling him to just give you up, but he just wouldn’t and it scared you a bit. He pulled you making your wrist red and causing you to loose balance, but you still regained your stability.

Jungkook’s eyes widened at his hyung’s actions. He never really approved of what he did in clubs with women and you were just so different, it ticked him off, “Hyung, just let her go home.” Jungkook tried to break it off, but someone else already did.

“Junhong!” You finally broke your connection from the stranger and ran to your best friend’s side, “Did you just punch him?”

Zelo stared at his hand and then back at the stranger laying on the ground, “I- don’t- what?”

You took his hand and examined it. However, Jungkook was watching everything. He rolled his eyes, Please, anyone can punch V hyung because he is a wimp. Look at them, Jungkook watched you and Zelo talk in shock, such losers, thinking he is so great. Besides, where did he even come from? He literally jumped out of nowhere and BAM, punched V hyung on the right side of his jaw, Jungkook scoffed at the sight.

You grabbed your bag that had fallen to the floor during the scene and left the basketball court with Zelo protectively behind you.

“Thank you.” You told him in the midst of the silent journey.

“No worries, young one.”

You chuckled, “Im only younger by 11 months, you October baby! Seriously though, if you weren’t there, who knows what he could have done, I mean no one was doing anything. I think Jungkook was going to do something but you stepped in so I couldn’t tell.”

After a few minutes of walking, you arrived at your front door but you turned to Zelo, “Actually, can I stay over at your house for a while?”

“Why? You have a perfectly beautiful house right here.” Zelo examined your house in admiration and looked back at you.

“I guess it gets lonely sometimes, you know? Besides, I haven’t seen the oppas in a while.”

“Okay.” Zelo led the way as you walked down the road to the apartment complex.

:::::::::

You were sitting on the couch sandwiched between Zelo and Jungup while Daehyun told an already worn out story.

“-And then I ate the cheese cake!” You rolled your eyes, Daehyun you did eat the cheese cake and everyone already told me so, I guess you aren’t lying. You were clouded with your thoughts, but it all flew out the window once havoc struck. Everyone looked at each other in curiosity, but then Zelo spoke.

“I guess, there here now.”

“What do you-“

“Remember when I told you that I stayed up all night because rap music was bursting through the walls?” You shook your head slowly, “Well, I found out it was Jungkook and his friends because Yongguk hyung told me.”

You pursed your lips and furrowed your eyebrows, “How does Yongguk oppa know Jungkook?”

“You ask him.”

You turned to Yongguk sheepishly. Honestly, you found him quite intimidating at first, but it really was just a misunderstanding. Once you hung out with them more and more you grew fond of them and found out that Yongguk was just a gushy, gummy man, “Oppa, How do you know Jungkook?”

“Well, you know I rap and so do they. So one day I was at an abandoned train station, you know the one where I had my birthday?”

“Oh yeah, that club place?”

“Yeah sure, I usually rap there, but one day they came down and challenged me for a rap battle.”

“Jungkook challenged you?”

“No, Runch Randa.” You looked at him in disbelief, “Oh, you probably know him by a different name,” Yongguk snapped his fingers in the air and then remembered, “Rap Monster, his name is Rap Monster. You know the one that wears huge sunglasses when it isn’t even sunny? He is really like the head of their little posse.

“Kinda like you!” You reminded him.

Yongguk looked at you with a queer look, “Sure.”

::::::::

You and Zelo were the only ones on the couch while everyone else had retreated to their respective rooms, “I’m going to go home, I’m getting tired.” You got up and looked at him.

“You could sleep over, I mean, it’s a Friday night so, and it wouldn’t hurt right?” Zelo rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

You looked at him weirdly but playfully, “What do you think my parents would think if they found out that their daughter is sleeping in an apartment filled with six boys?”

“Please, you don’t even have parents.” He laughed, but then widened his eyes at his own comment. Your eyes filled with sorrow at the memories, those horrible memories, “I-I’m so sorry, Haeun. I didn’t mean it-“

“-It’s fine, I’ll see you soon, okay?” You smiled weakly, patting Zelo on the shoulder, “Goodnight, Junhong.” You walked out the apartment door, as you left you meekly heard Zelo say, ”I’m Sorry.”

::::::::::

It was yet another windy night and you really regretted not changing into suitable attire. To be exact you were still in your school uniform. You didn’t want to go home and be reminded of the emptiness that you still had to hide from world. You walked to that lovely park once again, and sat by the pond. You picked up flat stones and attempted to skip them across the water. Though, when you threw the first stone it landed with a plop.

“Bravo.” A voice clapped.

Your head spun around to look at the face in the dim lighting, “Wow, thanks Jungkook it helps a lot.” You watched as he moved around the playgrounds equipment with his hands in his pockets, “What brings you here?”

“I should I ask you the same question, but I mean I would be embarrassed too if I threw stones like that with people around.”

You shook your head and looked toward the water once more. Even if Jungkook was there watching you, you couldn’t help but remember the words that Zelo told you. It slipped, it was an accident. You thought to yourself.

“Yah, did you not hear me?” Jungkook clouded your mind. You looked at him, silent, “I’m not repeating myself.”

“Okay.”

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, This girl is so naïve. Does she really not want to know what I told her? “I’m seriously not going to tell you, like ever.”

“I said okay-“

“This girl, Okay I’ll tell you. You don’t need to beg.” He shooed his hand as if he you were a peasant. You gave him a judging look, as he rubbed the back of his neck, “I-I’m sorry for how V hyung acted. He usually acts like this around girls and I don’t know why he did that to you because you look like a little boy who has yet to hit puberty.”

Aish this bastard can go from a forgiveness seeker to a douche in 0.01 seconds. You thought as you rolled your eyes. “Gee, thanks.”

::::::::

A little lengthy, yeah?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And sorry to those V biases, i just thought he would fit the part for some odd reason, sorry!

Okay, i'm currently in florida and it was raining and then sunny and then it drizzled and now it is freaking 90°.

I might update later so you better watch out,

Barely-finished.