~23~

Try to Fall in Love

 

Why do we have to go?” Seoyeon whined as Sam dragged her out of the National Gallery at around half past six.

It's a surprise!” Sam told her. He realised how tired Seoyeon was as she pulled herself along behind him. When they got outside, Sam leant forward and bent down.

Jump on!” Sam said, his breath creating a cloud in the air. The rain had left London feeling crisper and a little cleaner. Seoyeon didn't hesitate and threw herself onto Sam's back, wrapping her arms around his chest tightly.

 

Oh... Oh my goodness...” Seoyeon gasped.

It's pretty, right?” Sam grinned. Seoyeon had her face pressed against the glass in their capsule as the London Eye took them higher into the sky. There was no one else in the capsule with them as the rain had driven everyone inside earlier. Sam slipped his arms around Seoyeon's waist and rested his chin on her shoulder, smiling at Seoyeon's faint reflection in the glass.

This is perfect,” Seoyeon said after a while, when the capsule was descending. She turned and gave Sam a little peck on the lips, and sprang backwards as a flash startled her. “What- what was that?”

The camera,” Sam laughed. “I'm definitely buying that picture!”

Seoyeon playfully punched Sam, then hugged him tightly.

 

It was around nine in the evening when they returned to the hotel, and Sam thought Seoyeon would be exhausted and ready to go straight to sleep.

Do you want to shower first?” Seoyeon asked, lying on her stomach on one of the beds.

Sure. You'll be okay out here?” Sam stood up, picking up the clothes he slept in.

Of course,” Seoyeon nodded. She lay still and waited until she heard water running then began to execute her plan. She'd thought it out carefully on the way back to the hotel.

 

She sprung off the bed and landed by her suitcase. She opened it quietly and pulled out the only slightly y things she owned- a matching set of a lacy bra and lacy knickers. Seoyeon slipped out of the clothes she'd been wearing all day and pulled them on quickly, cursing Sam for having quick showers when she heard the water shut off. Running her fingers through her hair, Seoyeon got back onto the bed and picked up a magazine, pretending to be reading it when Sam walked back in.

 

Yeon?” Sam said suspiciously when he noticed Seoyeon's attire.

Hm?” she looked up from her magazine slowly.

Why are you- Why did you- What?” Sam had clearly never seen a woman waiting for him in her underwear. Seoyeon sighed, standing up and moving towards him.

Am I going to have to show you everything?”

 

Even though they'd hardly slept the night before, Seoyeon skipped all the way to the tube station, and wiggled around energetically. When they reached that day's destination, South Kensington, Seoyeon bounced around the museums, not even pausing when Sam started to complain.

Why are you so tired?” Seoyeon whined when they finally stopped for dinner in a nice restaurant.

Why are you so energetic?” Sam countered. He took a sip of the beer he'd ordered and not allowed Seoyeon to order and carried on. “My parents are going back to Korea tonight, so I was wondering if you wanted to leave the hotel and stay at their house instead? It's not in the centre of London at all, but it means we can go into the countryside.”

Seoyeon nodded enthusiastically. “You know I'll agree with anything you suggest.”

 

So in the morning, after a peaceful night's sleep, Sam and Seoyeon packed up their suitcases (Sam's took a considerably shorter time, because he hadn't strewn his belongings all around the hotel room), and they flagged down a taxi to take them to Sam's parents' house. Sam smiled to himself as he walked up the front steps for presumably the first time in a long while and opened the door, stepping into the warm hall.

 

We can sleep in my old room,” Sam said as he pulled the suitcases into the hall and put them aside. He started pointing out the different rooms to Seoyeon, who was already distracted by Sam's baby pictures.

Oh my goodness, Sam, you were so adorable,” she cooed, picking up frame after frame.

I was so adorable?” Sam pretended to be offended. “What about now?”

You're even more adorable now,” Seoyeon assured him, reaching up to kiss him lightly.

 

Yeon, I need to go and get some food from the supermarket, I'll be about an hour,” Sam called from outside the living room as he pulled on his shoes and a coat. Seoyeon was immersed in some English television she couldn't understand, but she jumped up and ran outside.

Can I come?” she asked enthusiastically.

If you want to,” Sam nodded. He wrapped a coat around her small shoulders and waited for her to put some boots on.

Supermarket date!” Seoyeon giggled as they walked out into the cold.

 

First, we need some bread, then we can get some cereal, some pasta, some vegetables... Yeon, what are you doing?”

Sam turned around to see Seoyeon completely fascinated by the biscuit aisle.

Come on, we need to get moving,” Sam laughed, pulling Seoyeon along gently.

But- Oh my goodness, look at this, babe! Have you seen this? This is amazing!”

 

The supermarket trip took around an hour longer than it needed to, due to Seoyeon's constant exclamations and Sam having to put nearly everything Seoyeon picked up back on the shelf. Cars drove past quickly and Seoyeon watched them longingly, as they walked back to Sam's house, laden down with shopping bags. 


still havent figured out how to change the font size i will one day

yes i have returned!!! mostly bc of ren hello babu i love u

ill try to update more often i promise i love you all:*