~18~

Try to Fall in Love

It's very... Lived-in,” Mrs Park wrinkled her nose at the DVDs strewn over the floor and various items of clothing hung over the bannister to dry, as it was raining the night before.

We like it like this,” Seoyeon sighed, tugging the bottom of the shirt down self-consciously. “I'll go and get dressed, and tell Sam you're here.”

 

Sam,” Seoyeon whispered through gritted teeth as she ran into his room, “My mum is here. Did you know she was coming?”

Your mum's here? I didn't invite her. I'll go and talk to her, you can go and get dressed. You want to go shopping for that dress today?”

Yeah,” Seoyeon nodded. “I'll get rid of her once I'm wearing trousers.”

You look cuter without trousers though,” Sam faked a pout, and Seoyeon by pulling up one corner of her shirt just high enough to show her tattoo, then blew him a kiss and left the room.

 

Mum!” Seoyeon called as she ran down the stairs, wearing pale blue skinny jeans and an oversized sweater, “Didn't you say earlier that you had a lot of work to do today?”

Mrs Park stared at her, confused. “I don't remember-”

You did,” Seoyeon nodded vigorously, causing her ponytail to flick over her head. “When you walked in, you said that you can't stay long, because you were busy today.”

I really don't think I did, dear.”

You did! Would I make that up, Sam?” Seoyeon glanced at Sam, who shook his head.

Nope, no she wouldn't,” Sam told her. Mrs Park looked extremely confused for a moment, before composing herself and doing up her jacket buttons.

I'd best be going, then,” she sighed, and kissed Seoyeon on the cheek before leaving the house.

 

So what kind of party is it?” Seoyeon asked Sam as they walked along the street. “Is it like, a party-” she mimed sitting down and drinking from a wine glass with her little finger stuck up, “-Or a party?” she started dancing manically down the street, making Sam run to catch up with her and take her hand to stop her.

Both,” Sam laughed.

Ah,” Seoyeon nodded. “I see.”

You don't need to look festive, though,” Sam said, pointing at something in a shop window. It was a light blue cutout dress, but instead of spaces where the cutouts were, there were tiny embroidered daisies, making the dress look cute as well as classy.

 

Just a few minutes later, Seoyeon was pulling the dress over her ponytail, then struggling to do it up before sighing resignedly.

Sam!” she called, twisting and turning to zip it up.

Yeah?” Sam answered from behind the curtain. Seoyeon shyly pulled the curtain back and turned away from him.

Can you do up the zip?”

Sam quickly pulled the zip up to the top, his hands resting at the base of Seoyeon's neck a little longer than necessary, before he gently grabbed her shoulders and turned her around to face him.

It looks beautiful. You look beautiful.”

Seoyeon blushed a little before turning to look at herself in the mirror.

It's kind of tight, isn't it? Do you think it'll be okay?”

Baby,” Sam moved forward into the cubicle, and pulled the curtain shut behind him, “You look amazing, I promise.” He leaned down and kissed Seoyeon, smirking against her lips, and held her close to him, fiddling with the zip on her dress.

Hey,” Seoyeon warned. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away. “We're in public.”

Got it,” Sam said, then ped Seoyeon's dress for her and left.

 

Sam bought Seoyeon's dress for her and insisted on carrying it for her, and held her hand with his free one. He took her for lunch in a cute little café, then gave her his jacket to her when she began to shiver on the way back to the car.

You should've worn a coat,” Sam scolded as he wrapped his jacket around Seoyeon. Seoyeon pulled a face at Sam but took his hand again, swinging it as they strolled down the street. Seoyeon glanced at the passing shops and faces, not taking in much but the warmth coming from Sam's hand, but did a double-take when she saw a bridal shop.

Hey, Sam,” Seoyeon turned to him. “You want to start planning our wedding?”

I thought you'd never ask,” Sam laughed as they changed direction.

 

How can I help you?” a friendly assistant rushed to the door when Sam and Seoyeon walked in.

We're planning a wedding,” Sam told her. “Can we have some catalogues or brochures or something?”

Of course, of course!” the assistant nodded and almost ran to a bookcase full of different coloured sections. “Were you thinking of a spring wedding, or a-”

An autumn wedding,” Seoyeon said, not even looking at Sam. “With pretty colours and things.”

So, you're organising it for a friend? How lovely!” the assistant assumed, pulling several autumnal wedding catalogues from the shelf.

It's for us, actually,” Sam corrected her, taking the stack of catalogues from her.

Ah, fabulous,” the assistant kept a bright smile on her face, but she was obviously trying to figure out their ages. “Take those home and bring them back when you know what you want, yes?”

Thanks,” Sam called as they left.

 

What are you doing?” Seoyeon squealed in surprise as Sam swerved the car right to the edge of the road, and then down a tiny side road.

I've held it in all day, but I can't take it any longer,” Sam explained as he stopped the car and turned to Seoyeon. Suddenly he reached out and pulled her onto his lap, making Seoyeon realise how strong he actually was.

I'm sorry,” Sam said quickly before kissing Seoyeon, kissing her harder than he ever had before, and Seoyeon responded, slipping her legs around Sam's torso and grabbing his shirt. Sam slid his tongue into Seoyeon's mouth, making her jolt back in surprise and hit the horn on the steering wheel. Giggling, Seoyeon leaned back from Sam a little, taking in his appearance, the way his eyes weren't just one colour, the way his hair fell in a messy fringe, the way the edges of his mouth curled up as he smiled too. Seoyeon gave him a quick peck on the lips then rested her head on his chest, being as close to him as humanely possible.


 

yoooooo i said i'd update again

yeah so i'm sorry i haven't updated i've just been busy with school and snk and everything but i'm gonna update more often i promise

ilu all!!!!!!!!