~15~

Try to Fall in Love

What are you so happy about?” Yun asked on Friday afternoon, when Seoyeon was smiling so hard her face was almost numb.

I'm just really excited for this weekend,” Seoyeon told him as she took some books from her locker and turned to face him.

Why?” Yun said as they walked out of school together.

Sam's taking me camping!” Seoyeon squealed.

Ah, really? That sounds fun!” Yun pushed the door open for Seoyeon and stopped, flinging an arm out to the side to stop Seoyeon, when he saw how heavily it was raining. Yun began to search around in his bag for an umbrella while Seoyeon pulled her blazer off and held it over her head.

Yun, come on!” Seoyeon laughed.

 

Hey,” Sam grinned as Seoyeon slipped into the car, soaking wet from not using an umbrella and giving up on her blazer after two seconds. “Let's get you home, you're gonna catch a cold.”

I'll be fine, I'm tough,” Seoyeon joked, tensing her arm to show the shadow of a muscle. Sam mimicked her and tensed his own arm, and laughed when Seoyeon's jaw dropped.

I win, let's go home,” Sam chuckled.

 

Think fast!” Seoyeon yelled as she threw her wet towel at Sam after drying her hair. His fast reflexes allowed him to catch it before it hit him square in the face.

Yeon,” Sam started, suddenly serious. “Do you still want to go camping if it's raining?”

Hell, yeah,” Seoyeon told him. “I've been looking forward to it all week.”

Okay, cutie,” Sam nodded, and gestured for her to come and sit on the sofa with him. “How was school?”

Uh, you know... Same as usual. Work?”

Boring, like always. But I'm okay with that, as long as I get to see you.”

 

Got everything?” Sam asked as Seoyeon struggled out to the car on Saturday afternoon with a huge rucksack on her back.

Think so,” she nodded, breathless.

So where are we going?” Seoyeon asked once they were in the car and driving out of the city.

There's this tiny lake in between some mountains,” Sam told her. “There's a place we can put our tent just under the trees. It's really amazing.”

So you've been before?”

My parents used to take me a lot.”

My parents don't like camping.”

Do you?”

I've never been.”

You've never been camping?!” Sam exclaimed, surprised.

Not once,” Seoyeon shook her head.

You're gonna love it,” Sam assured her.

 

When they finally arrived at the lake, Seoyeon couldn't believe her eyes. Just a few hours from the city was the most beautiful place she'd ever seen- rolling mountains, a calm lake, whispering forests and no one else in sight.

This is amazing,” Seoyeon said as she hugged Sam tightly.

Nothing less for you,” Sam winked.

They quickly put up the tent, and had everything set up in time for dinner. As it was still September, it was still light as they ate- a barbecue prepared by Sam.

 

Sneaking away as Sam cleared up after dinner, Seoyeon quietly changed into her bikini in the tent and then ran out to the lake. Sam looked up at the sound of Seoyeon's feet on the sand and laughed to himself. He changed in the tent like Seoyeon had and ran outside to meet her at the edge of the lake. Taking her by surprise, Sam had his arms around Seoyeon's waist and before she could react, Sam had lifted her up over his shoulder.

Put me down!” Seoyeon screamed, laughing as Sam waded into the lake.

Right now?” Sam asked innocently.

Yes!”

There was another scream and a splash as Seoyeon went under the water. When she came back up, gasping, she glared at Sam and swam over to him, getting faster as he backed away. Catching up with him, Seoyeon pulled Sam down into the water, splashing him so he was as soaked as her.

 

They stayed in the water for a while, playing around and splashing each other, until Sam noticed Seoyeon's lips were tinged with blue and he pulled her out of the lake. Sam wrapped a towel around Seoyeon as they sat on the shore of the lake, putting his arms around her when he noticed her shivering as if they were stood in a snowstorm.

 

Darkness began to fall and Sam pulled Seoyeon up, leading her back to the tent.

You tired yet?” Sam asked as Seoyeon turned away, putting her pyjamas on.

Kind of,” Seoyeon told him.

Ah, okay,” Sam nodded, though Seoyeon couldn't see him. Suddenly he grabbed Seoyeon's waist and pulled her onto the ground, holding himself above her with his strong arms. Seoyeon's eyes widened but closed as Sam leant down to kiss her, first slowly, getting faster and more passionate as the seconds went by. Sam rolled onto the ground so Seoyeon was lying on top of him and ran his hands up and down her sides, smirking against her lips. Abruptly, Seoyeon pushed herself up and ran out of the tent, leaving Sam confused.


still can't make the writing above small i give up on everything

hope you like the chapter!!!<3