~11~

Try to Fall in Love

“Yeon,” Sam whispered the next morning. Seoyeon slowly opened her eyes to see Sam staring wide-eyed, at the tiny slither of flesh exposed by her shirt riding up in the night. A small tattoo of a bird in flight lay embedded in her skin. Seoyeon grinned at Sam who sighed and pushed her shirt down for her.

“How long have you had it?” Sam asked.

“A couple of months,” Seoyeon told him. “I made Yun come with me and pretend to be my dad.”

“So your parents don't know?”

“My parents don't know much.”

Sam looked at Seoyeon, confused, before she pulled up her shirt again to reveal a belly button piercing, then stuck out her tongue to show a tiny stud.

“My little rebel,” Sam laughed, and hugged Seoyeon tightly.

 

They lay there in bed for a while, before Seoyeon's stomach started to grumble.

“What time is it?” she asked. Sam glanced at his clock.

“11.”

“I need food,” Seoyeon whined.

“I'll go make breakfast, if you want,” Sam offered.

“That's okay, I'll do it,” Seoyeon shook her head. She stayed still for a minute before turning to Sam and kissing him quickly, then rolling out of bed and running to her bedroom. Sam lay with a smile on his face as he watched her disappear.

 

Seoyeon smiled to herself as she pulled on some clothes for the day. She vaguely wondered if beds could feel neglected, as she knew she'd be spending her nights in Sam's. Seoyeon could hear Sam humming to himself as he got ready and she skipped downstairs, jumping over the last three and then running to the kitchen.


“Sam!” Seoyeon wailed. “There's no food!”

“What do you mean, there's no... oh.”

Sam peered into the cupboards that Seoyeon had already scoured. “Better go shopping then.”

 

Seoyeon dragged her feet along the floor as Sam marched in front of her, occasionally stopping to pick things up. Sam seemed to know what he was doing. Seoyeon suddenly realised she was running out of foundation.

“Sam, can I just go grab something?” Seoyeon asked quickly.

Sam nodded. “I'll wait here.”

 

Weaving through the other shoppers with her foundation in her hand, Seoyeon lurched over to Sam and put it in the trolley.

“Yeon.”

“Hm?”

“Put it back.”

“I'll pay for it,” Seoyeon said.

“I'd pay for it, but you don't need it. You're pretty enough anyway.”

Seoyeon blushed and pulled the foundation back out. “Thank you,” she told him before running back to the make-up aisle.

 

“I'm never bringing you shopping again,” Sam sighed as they finally left the supermarket. “Look at you, falling apart.”

Sam kneeled down on the ground, confusing Seoyeon, before he picked up Seoyeon's laces that had come undone and tied them back up for her. Holding a hand up to her red face, Seoyeon looked at Sam, who just winked and lead the way to the car.

 

The day passed quickly, much to Seoyeon's sadness. All too soon it was late at night, and she had school the next day.

“I'm going to shower,” Seoyeon told Sam, getting up from the sofa.

 

Slipping into the shower, Seoyeon stepped under the warm water and let it relax her. She reached to the side and realised her shampoo, conditioner and shower gel was in her bedroom. Sneakily, she used Sam's shampoo, and then his shower gel. She hoped no one would notice.

 

That night, Seoyeon didn't even bother getting into her own bed. She waited for Sam to have his shower, then climbed in with him.

“This is becoming a habit,” Sam remarked as he slipped his arms around Seoyeon.

“A good habit,” Seoyeon told him. Sam laughed and pulled her closer.

“Night, Yeon,” he whispered before kissing the top of Seoyeon's head.

“Night,” Seoyeon sighed as she relaxed into Sam.

 

“What time is it?” Seoyeon panicked as she jumped out of bed and ran to her room.

“Uh...” Sam rubbed his eyes as he sat up and looked at his clock. “Nine.”

He then realised Seoyeon was meant to be at school half an hour ago and knew he'd be blamed.

“Yeon!” Sam called, pulling on a shirt and trousers. “Get in the car; you can change in the back.”

double update yeahhhh

i felt bad bc i've been on a school trip and i haven't updated for ages and yeah

i love you all!!!!