n i n t h

Resolving

I don't know how long I've fallen asleep, but I haven't eaten anything yet and my injuries won't be healed in fast time. I hate to see her become sad only because of me. I could see that she cried at the time I closed my eyes. I saw her even that's really blur.

 

The sun has settled off again.

 

Jihyo is sleeping with her head near my hand and so does Daesung who's sleeping at the reading chair on the corner of her room. I'm envied Daesung a lot, He doesn't need to eat but he still healthy enough to take care of me. I'm such an useless brother anyway.

 

I wake up and sit, then I try to Jihyo's hair to wake her up.

 

But, my hand missed it. I can't touch her. "Jihyo. Can you awake for a while?" She moves a little, but she doesn't awake. "Jihyo~~" My sound is so awkward... "Song Jihyo~" What should I do? She doesn't move even a glimpse! 

 

"Hey, honey. Can you awake?"

 

"Hi, oppa." Her eyes opened, Her face is so messed up and so does her hair. "What just you said before? Honey?" Why you must awake when I said 'Honey'?! "Forget it." I turn my head away so I won't see her.

 

"Oppa. What happen to you this evening?" She looks at me with puppy eyes. "I can't say that reason because it's too stupid..." — "Tell me."

 

"I can't do it."

 

"Tell me."

 

"Alright, but, whatever is it, don't laugh and don't spoil it." My cheeks should be reddened because she smiles. She's really pretty and also surely really happy because I said it. Happiness is so simple for her, anyway. "I haven't eaten anything since last week and you know this right? that whenever I touched you, I'll get pain because of it."

 

"What things that you eat?"

 

"Come here." I pat her bed and she sits really close to me. Come on, it isn't such a nice plan to let her sit only with some inches left. I look around to see if there's someone, but Daesung is asleep, so it's fine. With some energy left, I successfully touch her cheeks with both of my hands. "What are you doing?" I lean herself to be closer with my face and she closes her eyes. I can feel her heartbeats are increasing. She's nervous and so do I.

 

I don't need her to kiss me, I just need to lean myself closer with . From afar, it looked like we're kissing, but actually, I'm 'eating'. "Oppa... Why I can't feel my feet? And then it feel like something eat me really fast." She's groaning in pain without knowing the real reason for it. "And now my hands.... They're dying..." Her skin already really pale and now it comes, her face becomes really cold. "What...are...you...doing?"

 

I blow up the wind around her face to make her eyes opened, but it's actually to return her 'soul' back. I don't want to eat her. She's too precious. "Are you fine, Jihyo-ya?" I push her away slowly. Her skin becomes normal again, but her heartbeats hasn't turned into normal again. She's confused and nervous. I know it. "What have  you done?" Her eyes are showing some afraid feeling. "Can you tell me, what thing I consume?"

 

"Soul. You're trying to eat me this time."

 

"I only demonstrate how I do it with a softer way. I don't have much energy to do it in a harsh way."

 

I'm lying actually. The time I ate her soul slowly, even I 'spit' it out, I got enough energy to do it with a harsh way. The way I often used to 'hunt'.

 

She rubs her lips, "I don't kiss you, Jihyo." I stare at her awkwardly. She's really worry about first kiss. "I don't steal your first kiss, right?" — "It was stolen by Gary..." Her face is reddened and she's really confuse at the same time. "But, that time, at the time he kissed me, it's also the same when you leaned me closer to you this time. It has the same feeling."

 

I grab her hand and lean myself closer again to her ear. I whisper to her softly...

 

'The same feeling.... You just found me in Gary, Jihyo.'

 

###

 

"Thank you, Gary!" She opens the door of the car and thanked at the driver, who's no other than Gary. He's quite silent and looking tired today but that's fine for Jihyo. "That's okay. I'll pick up you, so don't forget to call me, okay?" She nods.

 

She finds Jaejoong at the gate. "Hi, Jaejoong-ssi. Are you waiting for someone?", "Hi. I'm waiting for you. There's something I want to.... Ah, forget it." He's nervous in front of Jihyo. "You're strange." From all response, Jihyo is responding harshly, again. Her true nature has returned.

 

'She's pretty and I know if that hyung likes this girl. But, why her words are really sharp? Hyung-nim, your taste is really strange. Really, really, really, strange.'

 

--3 P.M. Downtown's Park entrance.

 

The rain comes again. The sky has been really dark even it was the time sun shone brightly. The road in front of Downtown's Park is somehow really empty but there are a lot pedestrian on the another side of the road.

 

It such a tiring day for Jihyo, once again.

 

"What did he mean with 'you just found me' last night?" She mumbles with a blank face. "What had he did?" Without she realizes, both of her foot already step out to the road but her mind still really far from her body. She actually doesn't need to cross the road because Gary will pick her in front of Downtown's Park entrance.

 

From afar, out of sudden, a big bus in such a high speed is coming closer at the same time.

 

She's walking really slow, it just like she's ready to be crushed by it.

 

"Get away, young girl!" Some people who realize that she's too slow when she's crossing the road. "Get away! Come here faster!" They start to shout louder to return her blank mind but her ears are ignoring them. The four-wheels monster is approaching her, it only left whether she'll die or...

 

"Jihyo, get your mind back!"

 

Something grabs her and it returns her mind back. She just realized that the red hoodie guy grabs her, but there's no time to return and it's impossible to get back...

 

He's sacrificing himself to protect Jihyo.

 

The four-wheels monster collides both of them under the rain which is getting harder. The rain-fall is brushing them off. He hugged her tightly on the last seconds and she grabs his arms. "Bear with the pain. Forget your gloomy past and you'll be happy with your future..." She listens his word clearly until both of them fallen down because that four-wheels monster.

 

In the midth of her unconsciousness because of shock, she sees two blurry figures of guy. "Gary? ...Jaejoong?" Her voice become really weak and so does her body. Her eyes closed and everything had messed up.

 

Her hand still grabs him tightly even both of them in a critical condition. Even she hasn't known the answer rightly, but she's sure, that this guy is a part of a special person for him...

 


 

author's note : hi! it's already late night here while I update two chapters~ I think I should I hurry this story to reach the end really soon because I want to be more focus on writing one story for now (and school, yeah, school). I have planned that I will go on hiatus (or semi-hiatus?) on writing for aff after this story marked with [Complete] but don't worry~ I'll still reply for your comments or maybe reply message that posted on my wall. As a reader, I'm still active and I'm quite sure with it. If you ask me how long I will go on hiatus... idk. I can't promise how long is it, school is totally annoying whenever  I need break/personal time for myself.  

This story left with one chapter and one epilogue. I know as the end come, this story's plot is 'falling down' in my opinion.... it's difficult to wrap up a story anyway. But anyway, thanks a lot for reading, subscribing, and comments! It really a moodbooster to me to see that kind of notification lol XD (seems i'm so childish, right? ahahaha ><)

ssh, i told you, my playlist is trying to kill me while i'm writing this... too much feel tonight kyah!

anyway, on your opinion... do you think... should I change my username?