e p i l o g u e

Resolving

Another years had passed for both of them.

 

Today is their wedding anniversary and Dara adviced them yesterday, try to shop together with your partner!

 

"Hey, honey. Do I need to bring this much?" There are a lot of thing that Jihyo bought, "Don't protest so much or I won't share this." She points to the lollipop that she's eating. Gary only can sigh at his wife's childish attitude. It's exactly her true nature which hasn't changed at all. "I'm envied with Jaejoong. He lived abroad and then, he has a nice wife like Dara."

 

"I'll really grateful if you're silent, honey." — "Your true nature is so mean." Jihyo only giggles. "You're such a loser if you just knew that." And she really proud with it. "I'm also envy with my friend, Hyori-noona. She has a nice husband which is really thoughtful and well-mannered, I hope you learn something from him, Jihyo-ya."

 

"Lee Hyori... That singer?" Gary nods, "Isn't that her?"

 

Jihyo points to a woman with a really pretty figure. She has a chocolate-like skin and black straight hair. Even she isn't like model or idol anymore, but her figure is so feminime. Next to her is a man who is really fits to be her bodyguard. "Kang Gary!" She waves from afar. It such a luck to meet her with Hyori and her husband afterall. Jihyo must learn something from them, thinks Gary.

 

Both of them are using cap and glasses to hide themselves. And also, they wore black clothes, everything about them are black~ "How can you know me, Jihyo-ssi?" — "Your figure is so well-known, Hyori-ssi!"

 

"By the way, who is this man?" She points to the man next to Hyori. It's actually considered as rude to point as someone who's never meet with you before. "Jihyo-ya, why you are so rude toward him?" Gary pats his wife's hand but she only replies with a cute pouts.

 

Hyori whispers closely to Gary, 'Your wife is somehow really childish, but she's in the middle of having fun. But, don't worry. He doesn't easily get angry to that kind of attitude.'

 

"I'm her husband. Is there any problem?" He slips down his glasses a little. His eyes are revealed a little, they're such a really small pairs which almost look alike with lines. "You're a muscular teddy bear!" She giggles. It such a nonsense which make Gary and Hyori only can silent. "Children often say that nickname to me, so I'm fine with it... Song Jihyo-ssi?" He returns his glasses position. "You know my name? We hadn't met before!"

 

Hyori whispers again, 'And you also should know this. He has an unexpected sixth-sense which is almost similar like the animal's one.' Gary replies, 'That's right, no doubt about it.'

 

He doesn't remove his cap but only stares at Jihyo closely. "So... Why you know my name?" — "Well, I'm right, Song Jihyo-ssi. It's a sixth sense that I owned~"

 

"May I know your name?"

 

"I can't say it in front of you. Bye." He waves his hand in front of Jihyo and pushes Hyori, "But, I haven't finished yet!"

 

"That's fine, Hyori-ya." He pushed her further and left the young couple together. They started to talk when their steps already further, "How can you know Jihyo's name? I only introduced you to Gary. Was that the instinct led you again?"

 

"Today's different. I ever met her."

 

"Ever?"

 

"Yeah, maybe somewhere in my past life." Hyori only can make an 'O' with . His husband is always exceptionally amazing and unpredictable. "She has forgot it, but I'll always remind it." Hyori embraces her husband's arms, "Impossible, Kookjong-ah." He only can shyly laughs.

 

At the other hand,

 

"It felt like I ever met him before..." She stares at her phone which shown a picture of a teddy bear as it wallpaper. "And it's related to this thing." The teddy bear's stomach has been ripped off, but another message paper appeared after that.

 

"Seems I don't need to know this. Or, maybe you know, Gary-ya?"

 

"It's none of your business!" He laughs.

 

"Gary, you're so greedy!"

 

The guy next to Hyori looks at the fighting between the young couple from afar, "They're fighting!", but he only stay silent and put a smile on his face.

 

A miracle had happened to someone who truly wish and believe it. They're now standing in the same world, but the fate doesn't allow them to be together. The fate doesn't allow them to close with each other because the choice that man took in his 'past-life'. Even that thing happens, he's more than grateful that he can see her once again.

 

Well, I'm glad to see you, Jihyo-ya. My sleepyhead Honey?

 

-- the end of resolving : the epilogue

 


 

author's note : and finally~ we're finally reaching the end of this story. I know it seems the epilogue is useless, hanging, and teasing you to ask me to make any sequel /bricked for being really confident/ but really, I can't make any sequel of this story T__T oh then, I finally in my holiday!! /throw some confetti/ no more school for some weeks sobs, what a beautiful news, pffttt. second and the last note, maybe if some of you had checked spartace tag recently, I bet you'll find a story titled The Counseling Room. It's another story that I wrote, mind to check it? I make spartace's character become quite different there lol >< 

 

and finally, thanks a lot for everyone who had spent their time to read, to subscribe, to leave comments, and even to upvote this story~! many many many thanks a lot for all of you, they're meaning a lot for me. Sorry for any mistakes that I made here, but I hope we can meet in other chance and once again, thank you very much! X') /deep bow/

-bbvc