s e v e n t h

Resolving

Gary is on his way to her house. The weather seems not really friendly today, seems rain will clean off every roads. The thick dark cloud can't defeat the happy feeling of Gary. He, once again, is trapped at the happy thoughts.

 

He passes the Park and stops.

 

At the same time also, the rain drenched anything.

 

"It's nice that I bring an umbrella." He takes the umbrella on the backseat and goes down to the park.

 

It kind of usual, the Park will empty when rain comes. The rain become harder and it stops him a while. He tightens the cap on his head then continues again. His ears lead his feet to somewhere, where it's no other than.... That guy.

 

He's drenched on rain and he's extremely wet. Surely, he just leaded some child to go to their moms. "You don't have any umbrella?" Gary comes to him closer. He shares his umbrella with him, without knows that... It's a wrong thing to do.

 

"Hyung, can you let me borrow something?"

 

"Tell me."

 

Gary just realized that guy bring a teddy bear which Jihyo always brings. It's exactly the same. At the time he focused with that teddy bear, he slowly changes.

 

His red hoodie changes into black shirt. The hands which grab the teddy bear become tougher than before. "What happen?" The hair stills exactly the same, but it becomes darker. He also becomes taller than before.

 

'He is exactly looking like... Him'

 

'He looked like the younger version of that ghost.'

 

He reminds with Jihyo's words at the first time they visited the park. She described that guy as the younger version of that ghost. He also know that hand as well. The hand which appeared at the teddy bear's head.

 

"Impossible.." Gary tries to run, but he can't even budge an inch. His hand already on Gary's shoulder, he grabs it tightly.

 

'He's really strong. I can't waste my time at this kind of place. I should say this thing to Jihyo.'

 

He's doing some small streching and Gary only can silent at the his tough appearance. "It's impossible if a ghost turned older." — "I don't turn older, I only changes my appearance." His voice is different than before. It's cold and really dead. "Who are you?"

 

"You can't ask that to me.", And then, the rain's getting worse after one of them collapse.

 

###

 

"Oh, why there's a teddy bear there? Isn't that mine? I can't find it everywhere at home." Jihyo sighs while enters the car. "I found this thing at the park. Maybe you leave it there?" — "Such a shame."

 

'It's strange. I never leave that teddy bear carelessly. How can Gary bring that thing? And than, it's so wet.'

 

"Can you help me today?"

 

"What can I do?"

 

"It's something related to him. Is that fine?" — "That’s good."

 

He starts to drive, but somehow... It's really different than the normal way. He becomes really stupid in front of that thing. "Did you just drink?" He shook his head, "I'm still sleepy, so maybe this thing happen because I still tired." He foolishly smiles. "Gary-ya, let me replace you today. I'm afraid that accident may occur because of this." Jihyo pats Gary's shoulders.

 

His jacket is really wet.

 

"Where have you been? It's so wet!" She just realized that his jacket's shoulder is really drenched by rain. "Your  clothes didn't get wet right?" He shooks, "Go removes your jacket and I'll take another one! When I came back, I should see that you already sit here." Jihyo refers to her seat and she opens the door.

 

"You can drive?"

 

"A little, but at least better than tired person! Lend me your jacket!" Gary removes his jacket and lends it to Jihyo. She leaves him harshly. It can be happen because she's tired and still sleepy at the morning.

 

He goes out from the car and enters the car from the reversed side like Jihyo wanted, but his hands are freeze because of something. A figure of a man passed the frontier. "He’s appearing again," His face expression changes again.

 

"Hyung. Can you faster to solve anything? I also want to see before my times up." Daesung comes out of suddenly, "I'll do as fast as I can." Gary said without make any noise. Why he replies at Daesung who's exactly he can't see?

 

He enters the car and waits for Jihyo patiently. He exactly can't wait what will happen today. "Sorry for making you waiting so long, Gary-ya." She enters the car from the driver's side with a jacket. "Whose jacket is that?" — "It's mine, but it's too big for woman. Here, use it." She lends her jacket.

 

"You're so silent today. I miss your cheesy jokes, actually." Jihyo shyly laughs. "Hey, I miss you." Gary starts, "Gary..." She sighs, "You're so damn cheesy." She continues.

 

She starts the car and becomes the female driver for today. Gary starts to stare at her closely without any hesitation. Her cheeks are quite red, but she's naturally pretty. It's really a sign that she's wearing a thin make up. "Why you're wearing make up now? It doesn't usual."

 

"Especially for you, Gary-ya."

 

"Impossible." He turns his face from Jihyo and hides her reddened cheeks. Even both of them are really happy with summer-holiday spirits, the weather is too contrasted with it. "If I know this thing will happen, I shouldn't need to pick you up, Jihyo-ya." He regretted his plan. "That's fine. I doesn't really concern about the weather. The thing I want to see from you is whether you will enjoy a day with me or no." His cheeks are reddened again by Jihyo's words.

 

"What happen to you, Gary? Your cheeks are so easily to get reddened."

 

Their car is stopped because of red light. "Nothing, Jihyo-ya. I'm fine."

 

###

 

He won't ever realize that Jihyo will 'release' two people that she even doesn't know. She spent her time only for protect the truth that she even never see.

 

'Whom do you believe more? Is that me or the truth which you never see by yourself?'

 

His words had echoed since that time. It only such short words that she didn't need to remember all the time, but she can't hold the burden too long. She still remembers the time he released his anger, He's well-known as a silent person but the fact had flipped that time.

 

Today, she'll pay back what he wished all the time.

 

The thing that they had wanted and wished.

 

"I want to remove the accuse that my dad did." She bravely said it. "Mr. Song, right?" She nods. "Have you discussed it to your father?" — "I haven't discussed it, but if he suddenly came, said to him that I am the one who did it." The police nods at her statements.

 

Gary only can stares at her from afar.

 

'I don't think you'll do it that far, Jihyo-ya.'

 

###

 

"Thank you so much, Jihyo-ssi!" A middle-aged woman follows Jihyo. They just finished the case which it has occured for almost a long time.

 

"You don't need to thank me."

 

"But, by the way, why you know about this case? Your father is really silent about his jobs." The man who own a pair of eyes that looked like Jongkook's suddenly follow their conversation. "I can't say it, sir. I don't know it whether my imagination or no." — "What do you mean?"

 

"She saw some hallucinations about your child." Gary pats her shoulder. "Is Daesung also with him?" The middle-aged woman who follows them is Daesung's mom and the man who looks like him is exactly Jongkook's father. "Daesung also with him."

 

'I wish you also can see it.' She opens her umbrella and stares at the cloudy sky. "Is that fine to leave both of you here? I wish I can help you." — "That's fine, Jihyo-ssi. We can go home by ourselves."

 

"Where you'll be headed to after this?"

 

"We already have place to head after this, but thank you once again."

 

Gary whispers something at Jihyo

 

"We're going. Good bye and thank you!" They went out together and leaves the couple alone together.

 

'There should be someone who's really grateful about this. Is that him, Jihyo-ya?' She nods with a sweet smile, 'No matter where is he now, He will happy to know this.' She whispers back.

 

She has opened the umbrella too long. "Can you handle this?" Gary grabs it and aggresively...

 

Kiss her on her cheek.

 

"I'm sorry, Jihyo-ya."

 

'He has kissed me... Right?' She's on fire. shuts off because of it, the beats of her heart are getting faster every seconds, her foot already too weak to stand, and her hand can't stop touch the place that Gary had kissed.

 

'I wish you realize that I'm here and I've watched everything you did today. You're such a cute angel, Jihyo. I wish the one you're seeing I right now, am not with this face....'

 


 

Author's note : o hi everybody o/ hope everyone is well not like me who's going so much pain because of school. I almost forgot this story (and tqth as well!) because of school. Uh luckily that today is going quite well and nice to me. Sorry for making you wait but anyway, I feel really-really-really grateful that there are still a lot of people who support me behind! >< anyway, thanks for subscribe and don't forget to leave comment! 

 

officially from me to you : Resolving left with 3 official chapters and 1 epilogue. (but I can expect to see second season of resolving when this story finished later hihi~ X3)