s i x t h

Resolving

Park.

 

"Why it's so noisy today? Is there any event?" Jihyo comes in and pulls Gary's hand. "I don't know." They're running together to the noise source. It's exactly the noise of children.

 

Children are running and playing. "Hyung! Please support us!" The boys are running to someone. Jihyo follows the familiar voice and finds him. He has kneeled down to let himself as tall as the kids, "Everyone, fighting!" He pats their shoulders. "Thank you, hyung!" They leave him away with happy smile. "Hi." Jihyo waves to him.

 

He gives a smile. He exactly didn't change even three days has passed. "Oh, it's you again. Nice to meet you, uhm..." — "Jihyo."

 

"Ah, Jihyo-ssi."

 

"By the way, what's happening here? Why there are a lot of children here?" Gary just caught her by now. "A kindergarten around here makes a day-out. Many children from that school are my friend and they decide to make a day out here." They make an 'O' on their mouth. "You're such children friend!" Gary suddenly joins their conversation, "Isn't that nice, Hyung? If you married someday, you must become that kind of person too!" He points at Jihyo, "Marry her?" — "You're looking great together."

 

Jihyo realises the way he addresses Gary. He's using Hyung, somehow he must be younger than him. "You just called me, Hyung?" Gary points at himself. "Ah, yeah, Hyung. I'm looking younger than hyung." He's laughing awkwardly, but it's exactly true. "That's okay." Gary’s laughing awkwardly.

 

"Do you want to see them? I'll guide you." They nod.

 

He's exactly alike with Jongkook, but somehow he's looking younger than him. His red hoodie is still the same like three days ago. Many questions still appear in her mind everytime she looks at him. Her hand sneakily grabs Gary's hand, "What happens, Jihyo-ya?" She only shook her head. The way she grab his hand is too tight and powerful, but he can feels that she's in the midth of nervous and confused. Her heartbeats are too fast if it wants being called as normal. "Don't let my hand off, Gary-ya. I'm afraid that I'll faint here because of him." Gary sighs, "This is such a bad place for dating."

 

"You forget about my promise in the car?"

 

"No, I still remember." — "I'm not kind of people that I won't break a promise. So, don't curse in front of me or you want me to break it?" Jihyo grabs him tighter, "Th...That’s...hurt...J...Jihyo-ya...." Gary pats Jihyo's hand.

 

###

 

They go to another place that Gary chooses; he doesn't listen to Jihyo's talking because he's too busy in his mind alone. He's already happy because of his thoughts alone.

 

On the other hand, Jihyo only can looks to the road outside the car, but she also happy because she met him again. The awkwardness and the stranger feeling between them make it special. She feels that guy isn't Jongkook, but she still believes that he's connected to him. The same feeling that she felt like she met Jongkook was exactly the same. "Are you tired, Jihyo-ya?", "I'm not." Gary can see that Jihyo's smile is really peaceful. "This is the first time I see you that happy. Is that because of that guy?" She nods. "If I still can see him even two weeks passed, I'll be happy."

 

"What will happen in two weeks?"

 

"I don't know, but I wish it'll be good."

 

###

 

"Noona!!" Daesung happily greets the park below her balcony. "Daesung-ah!" She's extremely happy. "Look at this!" She's waving a hat which is looking extremely nice on her. "I guess that countrified-face guy bought it for Noona. Am I right?"

 

The more she falls in love with someone, the more she'll hurt because of it. She will receive the consequence of it. She will do it. "Yes, he did it. Where is your brother?" — "He leaves a message for you. He won't visit you... If I'm not wrong, he said until Noona's holiday finished?" She wears it and hides her face on it.

 

'You, stupid Jihyo! Why you make him jealous?!'

 

She suddenly reminded three days ago at the car. The first time he let himself appeared a little on Gary's eyes, He said that he wished that he could in Gary's position... He should be really jealous with the result of the date which is really success. "Give me the message, please? I want to see it.", "There is on Noona's balcony." She opens her hat and found a paper in front of her.

 

'I'll go somewhere for a week and I leave Daesung with you. Please have fun with Gary, okay?'

 

He should be jealous and envy. He wants it but he can't do it.

 

'You're too difficult to be solved. You're the biggest mystery that I ever see' Jihyo looks at the black sky beneath her head. Even her mood is really nice, the sky still the same. It's dark, without any star.

 

Daesung stares at her but Jihyo isn't realising it, she’s too focused with that paper. There's something next to Jihyo which already follow her since morning. He keeps his eyes only to see whether that Gary can protect her a lot or no. People may call him as stalker, but he only want to let himself believe at his word, whether Gary is better than him. Today's date shows him everything.

 

Gary can protect her and makes her happy until laughing freely. There's no doubt for him again.

 

'Time passed too fast for someone who treats time as an important thing. You'll solve my problem soon because of curiosity had lead you and then I'll disappear at the time you finished it without I realized. I don't need to worry when I can't see you this close.'

 

He hides Kookie somewhere, so she won't look at him for now. If that teddy bear isn't close to her, it means she won't see that guy. 'Jihyo-ya. I only want to test you for this week.'

 

"I should start tomorrow. I must do it."

 

*beep beep*

 

From: Kang Gary

 Do you want to go out again? Maybe... Tomorrow?

 

To: Kang Gary

 Yes! ...but I can't assure it will be a date TT

 

She replies at the speed of light. Her face is really happy and excited at the thoughts of next day. "Good night." She opens her cap and puts it on the table. She lays herself and closes her eyes so fast. She must be really tired because they went out for almost a whole day.

 

The curious guy on the balcony sneaks a peek at Jihyo. She leaves the balcony's windows still open, her phone still on, and sleeps without any blanket even the windows still open. "Her sleepyhead traits are something I can't help easily." He awkwardly laughs. "Hyung, what are you doing?" Daesung suddenly comes. "How about you help me? Turn her phone off, fix her sleeping position and pull the blanket to cover her, after all of them finished, close this. I don't want she got cold!" — "Hyung, how about you?"

 

"I want to see you do all of them."

 

"Why you always pick the easier?!"

 

"Because I'm older than you and I can pick the easier one~"