f i r s t

Resolving

"I don't want it, Appa! I hate you!"

 

The young girl runs to her room at the second floor and left her parents alone in the middle room. The middle-aged woman only can sigh at her daughter's attitude while the old man is holding his anger. "That girl's attitude is so rude. Don't you teach her?!" The middle-aged woman only can hide her face between her hairs, "I'm sorry, honey.... But, I also think our decision for her is too fast." Her voice's going lowered. "It's only for her future, I don't want anything all!" He smacked at the wooden table in front of them and made a loud voice because of it.

 

While the girl...

 

She's crying while hugging a teddy bear. She doesn't care if her face will be messed up because it. The price of her happiness is exactly more expensive than her beauty face, nobody can buy her any happiness.

 

In the midst of broken-hearted, she is walking to the balcony. The night is really peaceful and warm, the wind means nothing for her. "If they don't care, so I  won't care." She wipes her tears away then opens her teddy bear's stomach, 'Bear with the pain. Forget your gloomy past and you'll be happy with your future'. She closed it. "I can't bear with it.... Sorry."

 

She climbs at the balcony's wall, "I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't do this."

 

She's almost ready and...

 

"AAAA!!!!" She's freaked out by something, It almost the time she has jumped to the small park, right below her room. "If you decide to end your life for nothing, so you'll be unhappy there!" But, someone has stopped her jump. She opens her eyes and looks that she exactly still hanging safely. She can feel there's something embracing her tightly.

 

She's pulled out by somebody and sits at the balcony. "Can you see us?" The girl opens her eyes and looks there are a pair of man. The one looks like the teddy bear like in her embracing and another one is really cute. She looks at the teddy bear and the first guy repeatedly. "You look like this one exactly." The man holds his embarrassed feeling and, "Alright, It's fine actually." But, somehow the girl gives them a weird looks. "Who are you?"

 

"I'm Daesung." The cute guy answers.

 

"Call me like your teddy bear's name." — "Kookie?"

 

"You, muscular teddy bear, Kookie is too cute for you." He holds his anger, "Hyung, don't take it seriously.", "Alright, both of you are weirdos, I'm Jihyo. Song-Ji-hyo." She looks at the  balcony to hide her tears and her embarrassed. "Why don't you... Thinking negative at us? Because, you see that we suddenly disturb your... suicide?"

 

"I know you're weirdos, but I feel grateful to know there are people who don't want me die." She smiles.

 

"Specially you, the muscular teddy bear. Thanks."

 

"Noona is more beautiful when smiling!" The cute guy suddenly interrupts. "You're jealous because you don't get any thanks, right?" The older teases him. "Thanks for you too, Dae."

 

She feels warmth from their smiles, they're like Angels that are coming to save her life. It just feels so right and she doesn't hate it. "Noona, I'm grateful that you're still alive." The guy gives her a thumb up and the girl's laughing. "Oh, so... Song Jihyo-ssi.. why don't you... get to bed now. It’s late night already." The man shyly said. "Alright, alright."

 

The girl called Jihyo, walks again into her bedroom. She's laying herself on the soft bed and looking at both of them. They're really look-alike. "Goodnight!" They're waving at her.

 

She closes her eyes a while...

 

But then, she opens them again. "Oh, where are them?!" She's startled because of it. They have disappeared from her eyes. It just some seconds after she closes her eyes. "Are they a ghost?" She looks at the ceiling. "Ah, wait. If they're a ghost, the muscular teddy bear won't touch me, Impossible.", "But, if they aren’t ghosts either, the muscular teddy bear is really cold like night." She's sighing. They aren't a simple matter also; nothing comes rational in his thinking. She closes her eyes again and falls in the deep sleep...

 

###

 

"Good morning, honey!" Jihyo startled and awaken when her mom suddenly barged in to her room. "Mom, why don't you knock the door first?" Jihyo's face messed up perfectly, "You're the type of people who can't wake up easily." Her mom sits at the corner of her messy bed. "Well, you have awaken, so let's go down and have a breakfast with me, okay? Your father already went to work." Jihyo looks at the clock which hanging on the wall, right behind her mom. It's already 8.30 a.m. "I'll go down later." Her mom nods and leaves her.

 

She's staring around her bed blankly. She is actually trying to find the weird brothers who came last night. They're such an unexpected people. "Are you searching for us?" A soft voice asks her, "We're here, Noona!" The younger came to her bedroom from balcony. "Oh, Daesung-ah, you're there~" Her voice is like drunken people because her sleepy hasn't gone away. "Where is that muscular teddy bear?"

 

"He's there, Noona." Daesung points to the balcony. She wakes up from her bed and takes her teddy bear with. "Hey." She nervously greets him. He looks really familiar and special but somehow, her mind can't describe him. His side profile's looking, His fair-brown skin, thick yet' looking really soft black hair from afar, and a pair of small eyes which catch her attention a lot, successfully makes her cheeks are turning red. "Perfect." She mumbles. "Who is perfect, Noona? My brother is perfect, right?" Daesung jokingly teases her and without she realises, her head already nodded for that question.

 

"Hyung! You're perfect in Jihyo-noona's eyes!"

 

"Ya! You!" It feels like the she wants to bury her face as deep as she know.

 

"It's okay, Dae." The oldest turns to Jihyo and Dae's side. "Hey, Ji. I'm sorry for not responding you before." His voice is really soft this time. "Why you call me Ji? I'm not a boy!"

 

"You look like a boy, Jihyo-ssi. You were really brave and now, see, you're really messed up." He looks Jihyo from her toe to the head. "I'm right." He's sighing.

 

She suddenly fixes her hair which is really messed up because slept. Her finger tucks some hair and puts it behind her ears. "Has it turned better, teddy bear-ssi?" The muscular teddy bear smiles.

 

'He's too cute. Jihyo-ya, keep calm, keep calm!' Her mind is fighting crazily with her heart which beats really fast. "Don't call me with -ssi. I see that we're same-aged. Oh, have both of you eaten? I'll have a breakfast after this." Both of them are nodding, they're responding 'yes, we have it already.'

 

"Alright, If you change your mind in the middle, you can go to dining room below, okay?" She leaves them and her teddy bear at the bed. They only can silent and enjoy the soft morning's sunlight.

 

The oldest comes to the teddy bear at the bed and takes it. He it head softly and stares at the teddy bear which look like the smaller, cuter, and dead version of him. "I'm glad you still accompany her everyday." He smiles again.

 

###

 

Jihyo is having her breakfast with her mom together. It's a big house which only three of them live with a lot of maids. "How about the food? I cooked it after you father went to his work!" Her mom cheerily asks, "You cook it by yourself? Not bad, but I hope I can eat another food from you." She gives a thumb up. Next to the dining room is the small park which located right below Jihyo's room. "Mom, I don't have any appointment to meet anyone today, right?" She politely asks her mom who is still busy chewing her food. Her mom shook, "No, there's someone who want to meet you, Jihyo-ya."

 

"Don't say another man again."

 

"You must see this afternoon." She laughs a little. "Decline it. I don't want to meet anyone." Short but harshly. That's how Jihyo declined every appointment from anyone. "But..." She actually wants to leave the table but something stop her when she's looking to the park. The muscular teddy bear suddenly appears there and makes a word silently, 'I will accompany you, just met that guy and don't make you mother sad. Be an obidient girl', Jihyo understands what that guy said. She stops what she will do because of him, 'Do it with sincerity.' He smiles and it makes her become comfortable. "What do you want to say before, mom?" — "But, he already on the way. It's impossible to decline it."

 

"It's okay for today, I'll meet him but I don't want any appointment without my agreement."

 

She looks at the park again and realises that the teddy bear is hiding behind a pillar and giving her a signal with thumb up. It means he liked it, right?

 

'Thank you.' Her little heart whispers.

 

###

 

After her breakfast time ends, she comes to the small park and looks around the park. "Hey, you, muscular teddy bear."

 

"Jihyo-ya, I'm here." He comes from the back of the pillar. "You should keep your promise! I'm messed up because of you!" — "Call me with your teddy bear's name, please?", "Kookie?"

 

He looks that there's a piece of mistrust in her face, "Why? Is there a special meaning on it?" She nods, "Yes, is it. The sender of that teddy bear said I must name it with Kookie and that also a nickname to my... ugh, must I said this..." She hides her face and her cheeks are blushing again, "What?"

 

"My... first love."

 

"What?"

 

Her voice is really small until it become unclear. He can't what she said even they're really close. "My first love, stupid!" The teddy bear in front of him smiles naughtily, "Why?" — "Nothing."

 

"I and your brother already introduce ourselves. You should introduce, now." She stares at him sharply. He starts with a sighs, "I'm Jongkook."

 

"Where is your last name?" He puts one of his fingers in front of Jihyo's lips suddenly, "I can't tell you for now, but you'll know my last name soon." Jihyo's heart is beating abnormally again, 'Oh my God, don't let him hear my heartbeat. I'm so nervous!!' He removes it and luckily, he doesn't hear anything.

 

"Hey, Jihyo-ya. When he'll come? I want to go outside with Dae for a while."

 

"Maybe after lunch-time? I don't know exactly."

 

"That's great. Pardon me to go, Jihyo-ya?" She just realised that he starts to talk to her with informal way. She nods right away without any hesitation and he goes right away.

 

Who are you actually, Jongkook?

 

Her mind starts to think again. He is showed up at every strange time but Daesung always showed up every time she wants. The stranger between them is Jongkook. He was acting really strange and wanting to be called with her teddy bear's nickname, Jihyo doesn't understand why, but surely, she can't let that name to a stranger easily. 'If you're a ghost, you should be have a reason to come, right?' She looks at the clear blue sky. 'But, why you have a same feeling like I saw him that time?' She clenched her teeth. There aren't any rational answers that fits for her mind from her heart at every questions appears. It may true at her heart's side but it irrational on her head's side and visa-versa.

 

Who are both of you?

 


 

Author's Note:

Hi and welcome to Resolving! My newest fanfic with AU-Romance genre (like usually..). I'm packing it become 10 chapters + 1 epilogue. Well, this fic is actually a side-project that I did when I at the loss of idea for TQTH. Don't worry, after I finished this A/N, I will directly head to the 'sister' of this fic. lol, I don't have an idea to make this fic become friendly XD

I really can't hold myself for AU - Supernatural with Mystery (?) genre for this fic lmao T___T oh then, the opening of this fic is inspired by film 'Why Did You Came To My House?'  (the failed suicide part (?)). It's a k-film and try to google it if you curious X3  

Well, I will end this A/N. Leave your thoughts because I swear, it will affect how fast I will update it. 

-bbvc.