t e n t h

Resolving

Some days had passed. It almost two weeks from the day Daesung said.

 

Both of their condition is exactly like mirror. She's only get a huge shock as the impact and he's critical and having comma. "It isn't wrong that I call you with MongJi. Luckily, you are fine but our last mystery hasn't solved yet." Gary has been waited her since the day she got involve with the accident. "Please wake up, Mong-Ji!!"

 

"Hyung, take it." Jaejoong comes with a couple of warm coffee on both of his hands. He hands one to Gary. "Thanks." Both of them started to be friend also because of that accident. Jaejoong takes a sip earlier than Gary. Alike with Gary, Jaejoong also has accompanied Jihyo since that accident. "What time is it, Hyung?" Gary takes a look at his phone, "10 A.M. Woah, you already drink coffee in an early morning.", "That's fine. I don't really care about time."

 

'I can't delay it tomorrow. I wish there's no additional.'

 

He mouthed a word at the time he left the room. It sounds as 'Dae, follow me.'

 

Beside Jaejoong, Daesung also has accompanied Gary without he realized. He followed Jaejoong without any hesitation. "Have you see your brother, Dae?" He nods, "It's so bad and worsened. Why he didn't own my ability either?! Such a pity." —  "You're innocent, so, you can own that ability to alive without need to eat. But, your brother wasn't. You need to watch out for your own mouth." Jaejoong laughs, "You seems to know that your brother had used Gary's body for a day."

 

"He has said that thing to me. Not only that, he stole Kookie for a week so Noona couldn't see him even  he's really close to Noona." — "And then?"

 

"He told me that he used that chance to steal Jihyo-noona's first kiss while he was using Gary-hyung's body!"

 

"What a stupid reason. Why he can be that brave in front of woman?" — "It because he loved her and he tried to make memories in such a limited time!" Daesung knew all what his brother did. He seems to absent-minded and childish in front of Jihyo nor his brother, but he's the spy on his undescribeable brother for Jaejoong. "I ever fall in love but it's only for a short time, but seems, Love can motivate everyone to do what they can't do."

 

"Jongkook-hyung's shyness is actually really worse, but in front of Noona, it'll be gone. Disappear until I don't know and I realized that he is still my brother. His traits in front of Noona are so different than he's in front of me." Daesung complains spontantly without any space. It sounds like he's rapping complain, anyway.  "Then?" — "Hyung, aren't that we have a longer time because Noona has solved our parents problem?"

 

"It's only a half of a day, Daesung! I delayed it at 6 A.M until it becomes 12 P.M! It's so annoying to delay it too much. Luckily, she also has answered the second question about her first love, that's make quarter plus quarter equals a half. That's nice, right?"

 

"Only for your side. By the way, isn’t a question still left?"

 

"Who's red hoodie guy? She has the answer but she can't express it because she's afraid that'll be wrong. That's your problem. Whether you told the answer or give clues relates to it, you'll become wind. Remember that." His eyes glance become more serious than before.

 

From afar, Dara is running to him. "Jaejoong! Has she turned better?" He only shooks his head, "What are you doing here?"

 

"Nothing. I'm bored inside."

 

"That's fine. I see that you're quite different today, Jaejoong-ya~ Are you thinking of someone?" Dara opens the door, "No."

 

The truth of those words is because Jaejoong stares at her strangely and it's really different from the normal Jaejoong, the class' superior. Maybe, he likes her? "Hyung, do you like her?", "Find the answer by yourself." She opens the door and comes in.

 

###

 

Everyone has fallen in their deep sleep, even Jaejoong, who is well known as the 'owl'.

 

Dara also joined Gary and Jaejoong for a night.

 

Sound of running footsteps appeared out of sudden. Something approached Jihyo's room. Sneakily and carefully, it enters the room. "Jihyo." It voice is so hoarse. It silently comes to Jihyo's side and sits at the chair which Gary always used.

 

He looks around the room. All of them are asleep.

 

"Hey honey, can you awake?" The same trick to wake Jihyo came again. She slowly opens her eyes. "Oppa." She knows that the nickname of 'Honey' only came from one person. Yep, it's that man. "Do you just call me... Honey, again?" She smiles. "Only for today, I'll say yes." He shyly said. "Oppa is so cute."

 

Only for today too, He's really happy when she said that thing.

 

"I've realized something, oppa."

 

"What is that?"

 

"Oppa is my first love and Kookie is your nickname... That only you and Dae knew..."

 

He nods. He's become happier because she has realized that thing. The thing that can make the heart beat faster than before. "Thanks for realize that thing, Jihyo-ya." He her hair carefully. "Jongkook-oppa, I don't want to make you wait too long about it." Every words that she says, is everything that he wanted to hear, but it also the thing that he doesn't resist on.

 

The end of the day for him and their meeting has come.

 

Jaejoong will pick them together. "Jihyo, have you realized the last mystery?" — "Red hoodie guy... It's you in a younger form.... Dae said your mother made that nickname on your red hoodie... He's children friend..." He nods again. "You're truly the ace, Jihyo."

 

The Red-hoodie guy is him in a younger 'artificial' form. The reason why that guy couldn't say anything related to his identity was because everytime he used human form, he should silent and reason why he should eat soul as well. It was all only to keep that form and he should pay-back with time that keep lessen. "I want to thank you for anything, Jihyo-ya. You've made the end of my time become beautiful. The day of our meeting will be ended when the sun rises. But..."

 

"What?" Her eyes become wet because of tear. "You should forget about me, Jihyo. I don't want to see you miss me because it only makes me sad." — "No, I don't want to forget it, oppa. Please."

 

"I'm sure that Gary hates to be compared."

 

Jongkook stands up and puts his hand at Jihyo's head. "Oppa..." — "Thank you, Jihyo. Thank you because you've waited for me."

 

"Oppa, Will we meet again someday?"

 

"We will meet each other someday. Promise me one thing."

 

"What?"

 

"Please be happy with Gary."

 

The memories of them together on her head started to be disappearing. That accident, the date with Gary under the rain, until the memories of the day they met accidentally. That failed suicide plan. Everything is stolen by him. He didn't want Jihyo to remind him because it only will hurt him and Gary. He'll be fine if she's happy with the guy who is better than him.

 

The teddy bear, Kookie, which is sitting nicely on the table next to them is trembling. That teddy bear has became the place where Jihyo gets the ability to see Daesung and Jongkook, it also the thing to remind Jihyo with her promise. Kookie is also another form of him that Jongkook used to take care of Jihyo.

 

The stomach of that teddy bear started to be ripped off slowly. It showed that guy has reached it limit and soon, when the stomach ripped off completely, Jongkook will disappear.

 

He smiles for the last time for Jihyo.

 

The thing that she'll remind which is the meaning as the thing that he leaves, is only the memory when little Jihyo saw that little Jongkook gave her that teddy bear in front of her house between the rain.

 

'It's end already.'

 

The teddy bear's stomach ripped off completely.

 

'Good-bye, Jihyo.' His voice already as weak as wind's whispers. The figure of him became blurry and uncleared.

 

Her tears keep flowing on the departure.

 

###

 

"Hyung, you're ready?" Jaejoong wakes up unexpectedly without Jongkook realizes. "Yeah, but let me stay a while to see her first." That guy wipes her tears.

 

"I don't think that you'll do that far."

 

"I'll receive the consequence."

 

"I don't mean that, but I mean... You're so brave to erase her memories." Jaejoong amazed at his choice. It's a brave choice to let her forget anything except their childhoods for her future happiness. "She doesn't need my existence anymore to protect her anymore at future. She has someone already and I can't disturb her life, too. I've finished my mission and I've returned her smile."

 

Jaejoong looks at the couple carefully.

 

They had liked each other for a long time but they never had a chance to meet each other like usual couple did. They met but they also met the end of their meeting really fast. They've divided and seperated even before their meeting. Fate is really cruel for them. Fate is really cruel for them, a couple who truly love each other with sincerity.

 

"Where's Daesung?" He's asking for his brother. "Come in." Jaejoong let someone in. Daesung comes in easily through the door. "Hyung, you've done, right?" — "Yeah. You also?"

 

Daesung nods.

 

He has seen their parents even they couldn't see him whether he's already close to them. It hurts, but what can he does?

 

"Hyung, let me help you." Daesung helps his brother to stand up and supports him to walk. He's totally exhausted. "Me too." Jaejoong helps him to walk.

 

"I'll do something so you'll see her someday." Jaejoong promises him to help.

 

They walked together somewhere to a place that human never got any problem while the sun hasn't appeared. Somewhere, far-far-far away.

 

###

 

Gary awake as the first. The first thing that appears on his eyes are that haunted teddy bear with it stomach had ripped off. That teddy bear laid on Gary's stomach. "What happen?!" He's on sudden-panic. He knew that this teddy bear is exactly her favorite and it isn't a cheap thing also. "Oppa. Good-morning." Jihyo greets her out of sudden.

 

Her face is paler than yesterday and her eyes are quite red, don't forget, she also really messed up. But, she is in a good-mood either. "Miracle! How can you awake?! I thought you'll be a snow white." Gary wakes up from the sofa he laid on and hugs Jihyo tightly, "I'm as pretty as snow white, but I don't want something like that." Her voice is really weak and it sounds like she just drunk a lot. "That's fine, but, I'm glad you awake."

 

"I'm glad that oppa is here also."

 

"Why don't you talk about that ghost again?" — "I don't know about any ghost. I can't see them."

 

He felt that something should be a reason between this thing. He removes his hand and looks at the clock. It's 8 A.M already. "Dara, Dara." She wakes Dara who sleeps at another sofa like a little child who tried to awake her mother. "Dara, please awake~" She pats her rapidly. "Unnie... You've awaken‎... Good-morning!" Dara jumps from her sofa and greets Jihyo with another hug. "Oppa, how long I've asleep? Did I sleep too long or too much?" — "Ah, it isn't your business, but at least you're too tired until you slept like snow white." Gary lied to her.

 

'That guy had given me the thing that he loved so much without any hesitate. He undirectly said to protect her even the guy's side must risk the life.'

 

"How about some breakfast after this?", "May I join?" Jaejoong suddenly comes out of sudden. "Alright."

 

"Jaejoong, do you know what happen to her?" Gary suddenly whispers to him.

 

"It isn't your business, hyung."

 

"Hey slowpokes, let's go! I'm hungry already!" Jihyo has walked until the end of the corridor.

 

"You know the reason?" — "Of course."

 

Dara runs and approachs them, "Both of you are so slow!" She pulls them.

 

'Sometimes, you don't need to know all things that you asked. It's better to keep it as secret of the life than you're hurted because of it.' Jaejoong show the last note to Gary which he got from him this morning.

 

And he nods, shows that he understands it

 

            --End.

 


 

author's note : sorry because it took really really really long between chapter nine and chapter ten ;___; I'm too busy sigh until I almost forget it (I blame school and everything about it. School's annoying.) Anyway, I promised to all of you that this story was left with one chapter and an epilogue. I will publish the epilogue chapter really soon (sorry, I can't promise the exact time! ><). Anyway, thanks for the support! ~^^ sobs, I'm so speechless T____T