my tour guide

when I fall in love...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GvREaGJe9wM

 

As you passed a hallway, students keep greeted you.

"Good morning Sekyung nonna." a junior boy bowed.

"Anyeong Sekyung unnie!" two girls waved at you.

"Hi Sekyung-ssi." your peers 'hello' you.

"Sekyung, good morning." a bunch of senior greeted you. While you smile, bow, wave or greet them back. You stopped as you arrived at class 3-2.

"Okay, here is your classroom." you turned to face Karam. You a little bit startled as you turned because he was too close!

"Ouh, we're already here?" he peer on the window. "Where is yours?"

"Excuse me?" you don't understand.

"Your classroom?" he bend a little and still peering. Now he really look like a thief.

"Why? I don't want to tell. Go in to your class. The teacher will be here soon." you was about to leave but Karam stopped you. "Hey hey, I asked you a question, don't you think you should answer me back?" he crossed his hand.

You furrowed your eyebrows. *What's wrong with him?* Then you saw a figure that you know. "Sunbae!" 

He looked at you. "Ouh, Sekyung-ah. What are you doing here?" he bowed. He wore a yellow jacket outside the school uniform. *Who is he?* Karam mumbled.

 

"Can I ask you a favor?' you asked him. "What it is?"

Then you pointed to Karam. He followed your hand. "Who is he?"

"New student. He's your classmate. Can you take care of him? I was kind of hurry."

"I'll handle the rest. Thanks for the hard work." he praised you before you bowed and leave them.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." Seungri replied.

"Why is everyone keep bowed to her? Is she a goddess or something?" Karam asked.

"She is a goddess because she's our president. The head of students for this school. Everyone respect her. She had a fan club."

"Fan club?" Karam shocked. "Yeah. They called themself SSFC. She had many secret admires. Everyday guys will give her flowers, chocolates, perfume and many more but she never date them." Seungri explained.

"Why?" 

"Because she goddess! It was lucky enough to get talk to her." Seungri smiled to himself. " By the way, I'm Seungri." he strecthed out his hand to shake.

KRINGGGGG!

Karam looked at the bell in front of the classroom and went inside without greeted Seungri back.

"O...kay." Seungri shrugged his shoulder.

 

After the end of the school, you bid a goodbye to your friends. "Byebye, Sekyung!"

"See you tomorrow." you replied. When you faced foward, you saw Karam leaned against the fence. He looked up as he saw you. "Yo." he raised his hand.

"You? Again?"

"Wow, I'm impressed how you remember me so well. You know, people said, woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. You've must fall in love with me, right?"

"No, I don't. And as a matter of fact, I easily remember people faces and their names. What are you doing here?"

"Me? Here? School. Study." he smiled.

"No. I mean why are you not leaving yet?"

"Waiting for you." "Why?"

"Because you're my tour guide." he beamed.

"I don't have to be your tour guide to lead you where is your home. Don't tell me you forget way back home...please." 

"Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do...but how much love we put in that action. That's what Mother Teressa said. I wish you could take me to home. I don't mind wether your house or mine. But, nope. Actually, I want you to lead me to Chongsam building." 

"C-Chongsam?" you gasped.