my heart belongs to you

when I fall in love...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IA-5yhTfMxc

 

You take a morning walk at a park. From a far, you saw a few couples keep cuddling each other. Some of them feed their couples, hold their hands or kissing. 

You grew envy. Somehow, you wished you were on their placed. *How long I've not see him? I miss him, badly.*

You kept walked until you bumped into someone. "Opss, sorry. My fault-" you paused a s you looked up. "K-Karam?"

"S-Sekyung?"

"What are you doing here?" you happy because your wish were granted.

"Walk. You?" Karam asked.

"Same here. Do you mind if we walk together?" you hoped he will agree. Karam rubbed his back, "Urmm...I'm sorry because actually I-"

"Oppa!" a girl came to his side. She looked more older than you and Karam. She hold Karam's hand, "Oppa, where did you go? I thought I lost you~" The girl pouted. *Who is she? Is she...the collegue girl one that Chaewon talked about?!*

"Who is she? Your friend?" the girl looked at you in disguise. "She had a...good taste in fashion~" the girl smirked at your clothes. You looked down to your clothes, *There's nothing wrong with my outfit, right?*

You looked at her y dress. Althought its to exposed, but it is beautiful and lovely compare to your simple dress. "There's nothing wrong with her attire." Karam protected you.

"Okay, whatever." she shrugged. "Hey, I'm hungry, let's go eat." the girl pulled Karam. "Do you want to join?" she asked you. You want to say 'yes' to Karam since this is the only moment you can talk and see him, but the girl's next action make your jaw dropped.

She KISSED Karam on the cheek.

"I-I guess, its alright. I just remembered something...I have something to do. Excuse me." with that you ran away. *No, Sekyung!* Karam held out his hand to reached you but the girl next to him yanked him back. "Now let's go, to the shop!"

"Suzy!" Karam called her name.

The girl, Suzy, turned her head. "Yes?" 

"Don't do like that in future." Karam warned. "What if I do?" 

"I'll tell your boyfriend and aunt, your mom." Karam walked away. "Geezzz, my cousin is so arrogant. I always kiss you when we were young." she followed Karam from behind.

 

The next day, you bumped with Karam during break. Karam thought that you will approached him, but to his dismay you ran away. Same goes to when you meet him at park, field, hallway and everytime both of you came across each other, you will ran away. 

One day, after the teacher finished teached Chaewon pulled her chair next to you. "Have you heard?"

"What?" you answered half-hearted.

"Our senior, the super cute, adorable and baby faced, Karam is going out with senior collegue girl. She's hot and have a model figures. Her name is Suzy, and she is the most beautiful ulzzang in the entire collegue. But the best part is, she always picked Karam up after school, lately."

You stopped everything what you do. "Is this true or another rumours?" you stared at table.

"Uh-oh? Urmm, its true I guess since Karam oppa tell directly to me. Why?" Chaewon asked. She also shocked at your sudden curiocity. Usualy, you won't listened to the gossips and this is the first time you reacted to the news.

"Are you o....kay...?" *This is....freaking weird!* Chaewon watched you as you walked out from the class.

​You walked in the hallway and passed throught the crowd. "Anyeonghaseyo, President." "President hello!"

The students greed and bowed to you as you passed them. But you can;t hear anything except Chaewon's words; 'Our senior, the super cute, adorable and baby faced, Karam is going out with senior collegue girl. She's hot and have a model figures. Her name is Suzy, and she is the most beautiful ulzzang in the entire collegue. But the best part is, she always picked Karam up after school, lately.'

You skidded a stopped at the stairs. You bend down and sat at the edge of stairs while rested your head on the wall. *Why does it...hurt?* You grasped your uniform. *Please, stop break my heart. It hurts!* tears flow heavily.

"Did you heard? Karam oppa is going to undress for drawing club?" two students chat among themselves.

"What?! Really?!" "Yes, he's going to be a model for them. And this time they need an undress model, and Karam oppa volunteer himself."

"Can we go see him? I wanna take a look- Opps! President?" they shocked as they meet you.

"Tell me. Where. Is. Him?' you said firmly. "Uh-oh? In the studio." both of the student pointed to the left. You ran fast to the studio. You bursted in without knocking. All the people inside the studio gasped as the door open widely.

"P-Prisident?!" they said in unison. You searched the entire room and spotted Karam in the corner. You walked to him. "You, follow me!"

You pulled Karam to the backyard of school. "What are you doing? Model? Are you crazy?" you shouted.

Karam was shocked with you. "Are you happy? Doing these thing?"

"Of course, I am since I'm the one who volunteer-"

"I know! But can't you consider your girlfriend's feeling? What if she know about this? She'll be sad and dissapointed with you."

"I dont understand. Why would someone dissapointed with me?" Karam puzzled.

"If I'm your girlfriend, I won't let you do this." "Okay, seriously, I don't understand with you." Karam take a leave. You stopped him by blockinh his way.

"Move." Karam ordered. You shook your head, "I'll NEVER EVER LET YOU GO TO THAT HELL STUDIO!"

"What is wrong with you?!" Karam started to feel annoyed.

"Its not me, its you. If you really want to get the attention, tell me. I'll help you. But not this way. I can't let them see you in that way. Its...hurt me." your hands fell on your side.

"If they force you to do it, tell me. I'll broke their limbs right away so that they won't disturb you anymore. Just this one, please, listen to me. I know you don't want to listen to me or even see my face. I'm regret with my passed act, but I won't regret for the second time. I won't show my face anymore if you listen to me, even thought I'll miss you like crazy, longing for your intimate and craving for your love. So, please listen to me. Just this time." you bursted out everything.

"Please, don't go~" tears flow down, drop by drop. Karam approached you and wiped your tears, "Is that true, you' miss me?"

You nodded. "Is that true...you...love me?" Karam lifted up your chin. You cried a little more, "Yes..I'm in love with you, the most et man in the world, Karam."

Karam softened at your confession. "I don't want you to undress in front of them..."

"Wait, what?! Karam shrieked. "Undress?!"

"Y-Yes. Why?" you wiped your tears.

Then, Karam laughed, "PUAHAHAHA! That was a funny!" But when Karam saw your miserable faced, he stop laughing. "Its not undress. Its costume, roleplay dear." he whisphered masculinely.

"Then, why're they saying you're going to undress for drawing club?" you looked at Karam. Karam blinked in puzzled. He also shocked by the news.

"Its my idea." 

Both of you turned to see Chaewon. "I'm sorry. But I had to do this if I need my bestfriend back. And now, she's back."

"Chaewon-ah..." you gawked at her.

"I'm worried that you can't even eat or focus lately. And I'd just realised that its all because of the accident. If I know earlier, I'll never ever gave the idea to you. Its all my fault. I just want to help you but it turned out to become a disaster, for both of you. I'm sorry I can't be a good friend that you want."

You ran to her side, "Its okay. Everythings is fine, right now. Its not your fault, you just being a good friend to me." You hugged her. "I'm glad you're back!" Chaewon hugged you back.

Chaewon pulled the hugged, "So, are you guys officially date?"

"I'm about to ask her out, but she already asked me." Karam grinned. 

"What?! Really?!" Chaewon streaked. "When did I said?" you looked at him.

"Just now." Karam smiled.

"Am not!" you protested.

"Yes you are!"

"No! I didn't say I LOVE YOU-" you paused. Then, your eyes rounded like its going to pop out soon. "You trick me!"

"Well, I didn't. Its your willing." Karam shrugged.

"President! Congratulation!~" voices choirs from back. The three of you turned. The students came out from their hide. Some of them watched from class's windows, hallways and behind the trees.

"Y-You guys!" 

"We all already know. About your feelings." "Its okay if the president fell in love. At least we know that she's a human too." all of them laughed at the joked.

"You guys...thank you." you cried in joy. "Auuww man! I lost my opportunity! Damn Karam!" some boys not satisfied with the result that you dated with Karam.

Karam walked to you and kneeled. He took your hand, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

You felt a butterfly in you belly, "I will, if you break up with the eldery collegue girl."

"She's not my girlfriend. She's my cousin. But I'm glad that you jealous." Karam smiled. "Am not!" again you protested. "Admit it."

"Nope!"

"If you didn't want to admit it, I will kiss you." Karam leaned foward. You don't move, but you also gave him in. The students hollered gleeful as they watching you guys kissing.

 


 

The End ;')

 

I'm sorry for late update since I was to busy update my other story. LOL XD

But hey, I already finished this story. Hope you guys like it. Sorry for bad English, hardly to re-checks.

Anyway, let's give our blessing and wish a happy, long lasting relationship to this couple. (In FANFIN ONLY!)

 

Btw, thanks for read and subscribe to this story. Thank you :)

♦ Please come again 

 

See ya! Anyeong readers~