president can't fall in love!

when I fall in love...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZoVtXPjDpiI

 

"So, I'll give you some gifts." the teacher said.

"NOOOOOO~" the students groaned.

"Oh my, can't you leave us peacely just for a day?" a student complained.

"Sir, you already gave us yesterday..." another student crooned.

"No, last time all of you didn't send the homework I gave. Think this as payment. On my table tomorrow. Goodbye." then he leave the class.

"He always leave us with his GIFTS. And i hate his GIFTS." Karam moaned. Seungri looked at Karam, "Chill bro." Karam sighed. He hate to do homework. He hate to study.

"Yahh, Seungri. You do the homework." Karam demanded. "What? Then how about you?" Seungri stared at him.

"Later, I'll just copy and paste." Karam give him a smirked.

"No, absolutely no! You can't graduate if you didn't do the homework." Seungri packed his things. Karam pulled his chair near to Seungri, "Then, can you teach me?"

Seungri looked at him, "No. I'm lack in teachings."

"See! You also can't teach me. So nothing will change if I do the homeworks or not." Karam leaned back. He stared at the ceiling and closed his eyes, "...Tell me, why should we go to school?"

"To...study?" Seungri answered.guessed.

"Why?" Karam asked again. He put his hand behind his head and rested his head on his arm. "Urmm, to become a clever?" Seungri guessed. Karam still not satisfied with the answer.

"But why we need to be a clever? Even you be the best, you still didn't get the best job. Some just play around but managed to live in prosperty life."

Seungri sighed. He didn't know what was Karam thinking about. "If you looking for someone, I can't help you in studying but Sekyung, maybe can help you."

Karam opened his eyes, *S-Sekyung?*

 

"No." you answered.

"Why?!" Karam groaned.

"I'm busy. Plus, I have two clubs to look for. My work finish late night. So, I don't have a time for you." you explained.

"Seungri won't help me. Only you can, you're the genius. Just...just this one. Please...?" Karam begged. You looked at him. He pleaded his hands together and make some aegyo. "Please~"

You looked away, *How can I say no when you act like this, gosh this driving me crazy!*

"Okay..." you mumbbled. "Really?!"

"After my work finish! Okay?"

"Absolutely yes, madam!" he salute.

 

You just got finished your club's activites. After the members got home and left you alone, Karam entered the room.

"Knock knock knock...house keeper~" Karam make a girly voice.

*Babboo, there's no house keeper in school.* you chuckled. "Come in." you said. Karam opened the door and went in. "Seat there." you nodded to the chair in front of you. He pulled the chair next to you and seat. You gave a look at him.

"What?" 

"I said, seat THERE...not here." you pointed to the seat in front of you.

"But I like here better." Karam crossed his hands. His action just like a kid. You shook your head and sighed. "Where's your book?"

"Here." he put it on the table.

"Stationary?" you held out your hand waiting for his pen. Instead he put his hand on your. You turned as you felt a different weight.

"It can write."

"Your hand is not a pen."

"Take my blood then. Fresh and white...urmm that's a toothpaste trademark. Ouhh, my blood is luscious and tasty." he maked a 'yum-yum' posed.

"Ouhh, what am I? A dracula?"

"A super y dracula." Karam grinned. You sighed, "Hey, can I ask you?"

"What?" he replied without looked at you. "Why should we go to school?"

"To teach your children....PUAHAHAHA" Karam laughed as it was a joke.

You put your pen down, "Please be serious."

"Okay, okay. Pshhh, no fun." Karam lamented. Karam stopped laughing and silent, "You want an honest or fact answer?" You looked at him.

"Both." you answered.

"For fact, you can teach your children. If you don't go you can't teach them if you're a dummy." he explained.

*He got a point.* you thought. "How about the other one? Honest answer?"

"Actually, I also don't know." he grinned.

After a freaking-hell hour, the teaching sessions end qucikly. "We're done." you packed your stuffs. Karam also did the same thing. Finished, he stand up and exit the room.

You looked at the door disbelieved, "Tsskkk...he didn't even say thank you or goodbye! What a bad manner he had." you groaned and walked to the door. When you arrived at the entrance, you saw Karam standed at the gate.

"What took you so long?" Karam walked towards you.

"Why you're not leaving?" you asked him.

"Waiting for my dracula?" he smirked. You chuckled a little, "Be prepare to lost your blood."

"Ouh, I would like to give my instead of blood, can I?" he pouted. Then he run around while shouting, "I'm going to give this lady my , tonight! Woooaaaah, I'm hers! I'm hers!"

Your eyes rounded, "What? Y-You..yahh!" He ran back to your side and put his arm around your neck.

"Hands off!"

Karam pouted. But then, he hold your hand. "I said hands off-"

"Ssshhhhh! Don't shout. People might heard you." Karam corrected the hand position. You tried to pulled but his grip was too strong. "Don't pull. I don't want to leave a mark on your hand. So, better stay." he looked foward.

You take a look on him. You studied his face, eyes, nose, and....mouth. *Those irsesistible lips looked so shine and tasty tonight...wait, what I'm thinking about?*

"Can't take your eyes from me?" Karam said. You looked away. "Am I handsome? Or cute?" he make some aegyo again.

"Handsome my ..." you muttered. *Park Hyunchul! Don't do like that! Or else my nose will bleeding again!*

"HHmmpft, you like it! I know." Karam faced foward. Then Karam stopped. You looked at him. 

"We're here."

You turned foward, *Uh-oh? Already?* you shoulder fall a little. "Okay. Thanks."

"No-no. I'm the should thanks to you. Thanks for teaching me. Bye." he waved. You turned to walk but then Karam yanked you back.

"Sekyung-ahh~"

"What?" you looked at him. Karam walked closely to you. 

CHUPP!

"Byebye! Goodnight!" he ran away.

*What. The-?! He just kiss me? Did he just KISS my cheeks?!*

 

 

The next mornig, when you go to school, you bumped into one of your friend.

"Sekyung! You must see this!" Chaewon said. *Uh-oh?*

You followed her to the students corner alley. There were many students converged around the information boards. "Move! Hey, give us a space!" Chaewon shoved the students. As you and Chaewon rushed through everyone, slowly you can see what are they looking at.

You gasped at the view in front of you. There are too many pictures of you and Karam. *What is these?* 

You looked at the pictures one by one. Pictures of Karam put his arm around your neck, pictures Karam and you laughed together, pictures Karam hold your hand, pictures of Karam and you went to the lake together and many more. But the pictures doen't show Karam face. Its only shows your face and the back of Karam.

"Is this really you? Who's that guy?" Chaewon asked you. You looked at her, "Who did this?"

"I don't know. It was here since the morning when I come." Chaewon said.

"Senior, is that really you?" a student asked. 

"What are you doing lately in the night with him?"

"Are you and him date?"

"Did he force you to do these?" More and more students keep pressuring you.

"President, please say that its not true." another student spoke. You don't know what to do so you looked at Chaewon, asking for her help.

"Just say its not you." she mouthed to you.

"I-Its....me." Chaewon looked at you. Her jaw opened widely. "But its a misunderstanding. I was teaching him last night. He asked for my help. So I help him."

"But why did he hold your hands?"

"Did he kiss you too?"

"Why are you so closed with him?"

"Did he paid you?"

You stucked. The students keep forcing you to give them the answer. "Its not like what you see. I was close with everyone. You guys are like my friends. This person also one of my friends. He asked for my help and I can't say no to my friends. He's just a FRIENDS only. No more than that."

"Is it true?"

"So he's just a friend?"

"We shouldn't worry over nothing." the students glad. You relieved when they believed you. But the end of your eyes coener, you saw a figure you know. *K-Karam...?*

He stand just a few metre away from you. His eyes were set only at you. There is no longer friendly expression on his face. There's only burning in his eyes. Its full of hatred. 

You gulped, *Please say that he don't hear my words just now...I begging you God!* To your dissapoint, he turned his body and walked away.

*No...no...don't go! Please, I'm begging you!* But no one can hear you. You stretched your hand out but Chaewon yanked you back.

"Lets go before the teachers come." she dragged you to the class.

*K-Karam...Karam...* tears flow from your eyes.