bet

when I fall in love...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o1MSGjOp_zs

 

"Come on boys!" the coach shouted. 

It was boisterous at the football field. Its D-day. The match day, between your school and Seoul High, between Karam and Minho.

"You improving." Minho said as he and Karam face to face to capture the ball.

"Thanks, but I like Sekyung's compliment better." Karam provoked Minho. Minho looked up, *S-She what?!*

In one second, the ball already under Karam control. Karam scored it.

"Good job bro!" Seungri high-five Karam.

*I can't let this go easily.* Determined, Minho grabbed the ball and passed to s. Karam chased him and tried to snatch away but he failed.

*Go, you can make it!* you clentched your hands and prayed for him from the edge of field.

Karam went back to Minho. He blocked Minho whenever he go to left or right. "Did Sekyung tell you that I'm the man of her dreams?" Minho grinned and kicked the ball.

"Another score for Soeul High." the referee said.

*Auuww! Not Again!* you frustrated.

​Karam looked at the score board. It was tie, 5-5. *3 more minutes left to win or lose this game.* Karam mumbbled.

"Hey, are you okay?" Seungri approached Karam. Karam nodded while bend his body and grasped for the air. He sweats to much!

"No, you're not okay. How about we shift to other player-"

"No! I want to continue." with that Karam walked back to the game. Seungri only can shook his head.

The game started back. Minho managed to get the ball. Karam chased him closely from his back. Minho fooled around Karam, "Lets take it easily." Minho chuckled. He enjoyed when Karam pull a long face when failed try to snatch the ball away.

"Try hard man." Minho fooling around. "Aren't you tired?" Minho laughed.

Karam was about to get angry but he stopped when he saw your face from the end of his view. *Sekyung...*

*You can do it, just know I believe!* you mouthed to him. At your courage, he'd got a new energy source. A sudden passion grew inside him. He get closed to Minho, "Did Sekyung tell you that I'm his boyfriend?" Karam grinned. With that, Karam seized the ball. 

*What-?!* Minho startled.

Swiftly, Karam passed the ball to Seungri. Seungri tried to kick but he was blocked with two Seoul High's players. He passed back to Karam, "Karam, right now!"

Karam catched the ball and makes a bicycle kick in the air.

"GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!" the audients cheered happily.

"PHEEEEEWWWT! Time out! Host win!" the referee said.

"YEAHHHH! WE WIN!" all the football team screamed. All the members gathered around Karam. They make a super-big hug. They uplift Karam, and tossed him in the air like a coin. "Here is our hero!" they said as put him down. Karam searched for you. Then you make a thumb up for him. He winked at you.

*What was THAT?!* you shocked. Then you felt something flow in your nose. *B-Blood? Oh gawd!* you ran away.

Now, its time to shake hands. "Congrates. You won." Minho said as he shaked his hand with Karam. "Thanks." Karam grinned.

 

"Karam oppa! You was awsome just now!" girls keep praising Karam as he passed on the corridor.

"Hey, that was a nice game!" boys tapped his shoulder as an encouragement.

"Thanks." Karam beamed. He was looking for you and spotted you in the middle of crowded.

"Hey." he greeted.

"Congratulation on your victory." you congratulated him.

"Where's my present?" Karam asked.

"What present?"

"The one we already promised...?" he looked at you.

 

"If I win, what would you give me?" Karam asked as he walked you to your home.

"Do you really think that you're going to win?"

"Why not?" Karam stared at you.

"Soeul High's soccer team is the top 1 in our country. The won 6th times in National Game." you tell him.

"Well, I have a faith that I can win this game." Karam looked up to the sky. "Nahhh, I don't think so."

"Okay, lets make a bet. If I win, you're going to follow all my instructions. If I lose, I will do anything you ask me." Karam said.

You turned to him, "Okay. Deal!" you guys make a pinky promised.

 

*Ouh no! Damn you pinky promised!* you remembered the deal. You tried to ran away but Karam already blocked with his hands. "No-no. Not that fast." he grinned.

You sighed, "Okay, okay. I'll do anything what you want. BUT! No silly things!" 

"No silly things, madam!" Karam salute.

"So, what you wish for?" you asked Karam.

He grinned, "....A date."

"D-DATE?!" you shrieked.